• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HomelessBird

Cute dancing Shin goon. :P

photo25611no1014714lm.gif

credit: whoever made it

OT: Anybody knows the song titile to this

by qtbeautygirl and where to download. Thanks.

That is so funny gif ! I just got back from work , and LOL about that pic !

Anyways, someone post the MP3 version of the song earlier , now I just reup it for you . Here you go Porcelet

Kim Jong Kook- sarang su roh ooh

I really like the song, very upbeat ! Sorry if I m spaming @__@ ! :sweatingbullets:

Guest uberquirkiness

hello. exciting, but very very unhappy ep. 21 preview. anyways.. as i was watching goong, i noticed how very pretty shin's mum was. crazy eyelashes! are they real? fake? does anyone know if there's a site that explains the makeup/costuming background of the drama?

thanks very much homelessbird. i was looking for that song. :D

Guest Crystallight

I just saw the preview for episode 21. At last shin showed his true emotions.... I am so glad. I hope that there will be a good episode tomorrow. I think that YUL being evil doesn't suit him well... I miss the sweet sweet Yul smiles

I just finished watching ep. 20. i guess 'Bingung Mama' really confused, tired n mad. Poor her, but I guess she should believe shin. omg...this drama really give me lots of tense. can anybody tell me what happened or why shin grab cg hand during the interview. I feel really bad 'cause i dun understand korean...please :ph34r:

Guest karicia

Thanks for the translations for preview 21 again!

SOME VIEWS OF MINE THAT MIGHT BE POSSIBLE SPOILERS

I think/(really hope!) the part where Yul is talking to Shin will be a real 'eye-opener' (Don't know what else to call it, though it sounds weird.) for Shin himself... as in, perhaps he can see that part of the reason why Yul is so insistent on getting CG? and perhaps to realise that he is at fault to some extent.

I think Shin is upset and to some extent, i cant really blame him for being cold and heartless to CG when he doesnt go to see her. When one is hurt, one might act somewhat irrationally. As for CG kneeling (its kinda similar to the manga) it seems time that she really learn what true love? sacrifice? is all about. True, she has given up a lot to be the Bigung Mama (her freedom, lifestyle and dreams) but that was initially for her family. She didnt give it up for Shin.

Up till now, i am not exactly clear what she did do for Shin (although, i might have to go back and revisit some episodes for confirmation) but I do see the 2 guys Yul and Shin doing things for her.

YUL- Constant support, especially at the start even when he hurts his own heart when she says she likes Shin, yul still cheeers her up... I think you guys here know what I mean. The fact that YUL is more complex now, or some might call evil... the fact is he is doing it all for CG, although perhaps not carrying it out in the best way!

SHIN - We have seen him try to break/bend some rules in order that CG is well, happier. at his own expense of comfort. if i am not wrong, the visit to CG family the first time round where he sleeps overnight neednt really be carried out? because she comes from a common family?

he sheltered cg when he punched yul, cos the king father asked if this new scandal has something to do with cg and he said no. (that made his dad doubt him more as a person)

he allowed cg to go home but cg still got scolded quite badly... but his intentions were good.

CG- the only time i can see her really doing something for Shin was well... erm, would i consider visiting hyorin as putting the interest of shin? cos she is worried about hyorin for shin's sake? that i am not too sure... :unsure:

even the divorce, is mentioned to benefit herself/her freedom. in the past episodes, did she ever mention something about letting go? or commenting abt why cant hyorin let go? abt what love is?Ah, can'becasue of her intention to free SHin....

Can anyone enlighten me?

In my opinion, I think CG always does as she wishes. not much consideration to her position. and when that which she wants to do is denied to her, it seems that she thinks the pple around her are unfair and mean. but i dont deny being caught up with her sentiments becasue the idea of Goong palace rules are so, well, strict and anal to me too!

i am not sadistic, but kneeling is a real eye-opener for audiences to see that she does love shin, not just some silly infatuation arising from sympathy for his lonelliness but real sacrificial kind.

I would have more respect for her if she kneels a long time!

sorry for the long post! :)

Guest valandy

Shin is CRYING!!!!! OMG!!!!!

Guess a lot of us will be crying together with him...... :tears:

One thing I like about this episode is even though his wife had hurt him so much, he was still willing to protect her from the elders. Look at that scene!!!! Before he left his parents' room, he still remembered to pull his wife to go with him. That is what i call a good hubby!!! No matter what happened betweeen the two of them, never let your wife be bullied.......... ;)

Looking forward to tonight!!!! :w00t:

Guest sandie

did the people making the show really state that there might be a change of cast for next season?! if so, then they must end this one on a good note. can someone confirm for me if there's really word on a changing cast, if so whom?

Thanks for the translations for preview 21 again!

SOME VIEWS OF MINE THAT MIGHT BE POSSIBLE SPOILERS

I think/(really hope!) the part where Yul is talking to Shin will be a real 'eye-opener' (Don't know what else to call it, though it sounds weird.) for Shin himself... as in, perhaps he can see that part of the reason why Yul is so insistent on getting CG? and perhaps to realise that he is at fault to some extent.

I think Shin is upset and to some extent, i cant really blame him for being cold and heartless to CG when he doesnt go to see her. When one is hurt, one might act somewhat irrationally. As for CG kneeling (its kinda similar to the manga) it seems time that she really learn what true love? sacrifice? is all about. True, she has given up a lot to be the Bigung Mama (her freedom, lifestyle and dreams) but that was initially for her family. She didnt give it up for Shin.

Up till now, i am not exactly clear what she did do for Shin (although, i might have to go back and revisit some episodes for confirmation) but I do see the 2 guys Yul and Shin doing things for her.

CG- the only time i can see her really doing something for Shin was well... erm, would i consider visiting hyorin as putting the interest of shin? cos she is worried about hyorin for shin's sake? that i am not too sure... :unsure:

even the divorce, is mentioned to benefit herself/her freedom. in the past episodes, did she ever mention something about letting go? or commenting abt why cant hyorin let go? abt what love is?Ah, can'becasue of her intention to free SHin....

Can anyone enlighten me?

In my opinion, I think CG always does as she wishes. not much consideration to her position. and when that which she wants to do is denied to her, it seems that she thinks the pple around her are unfair and mean. but i dont deny being caught up with her sentiments becasue the idea of Goong palace rules are so, well, strict and anal to me too!

i am not sadistic, but kneeling is a real eye-opener for audiences to see that she does love shin, not just some silly infatuation arising from sympathy for his lonelliness but real sacrificial kind.

I would have more respect for her if she kneels a long time!

sorry for the long post! :)

actually you brought up alot of good points but i think that sacrifice, regardless of the situation at hand is part of marriage overall. i do think that her kneeling is a way for her to sacrifice her pride and ego for Shin which ill be very happy to see as well.

I personally dont think that Shin sacrificed much for her and as much as it kills me to see him cry in the preview, i think that the actual idea of 'divorce' and being verbally expressed is a great eye opener for him, like this is it, make it work or everything will fall apart. If they do divorce, which i hope they do, that their time apart will solidify their love for one another. As much as that is a cliche, it really is the only way for them to reunite on their own terms rather than their circumstances dictating their future which was really what their marriage was all about in the first place.

Guest uberquirkiness

does anyone know where i can find hq pics of shin's mom? i just backtracked 100+ pages. i'm dying. T_T please help.

hey lets stop talking about sad moments and talk about our favorite quotes again. my two favorite quotes have to be

well the first one isnt really a quote but is a scene. its our beloved scene in the epi 21 preview where Shinny cries and confesses his love like throughly:

Shin: For the 1st time in my life, i expressed wad i truely feel, not as a crown prince but as a man to a woman. My first confession was trampled on by u.

CG : i ddnt mean it that way

Shin : From a certain moment, u entered my heart without my permission, u released the light in my heart. Everyday, it seems like my heart have problems. wanting to understand u nmore, see u more. and because of u, i smile sillily.

because of u i became such an idiot. i gave my heart. but the one who betrayed it is also u. I will remember a girl like u

and my second favorite quote/scene is when Chae Gyung and Shin are shopping in the super market for food. And he comes with a huge bag of onions and says "Onions are good for your health" and then Chae Gyung is like "No" (Ahn Dwae) then Shin says "ok" (ah dah suh) and then takes the huge bag of onions back. for some reason i find that scene really cute and funny. i dont kno y, but its one scene that i cant forget. hehe its a really cute Shin moment where hes acting normal and cutsey and not mean and so tough

Thanks for the translations. I'm guessing that it starts out as hell, but the ending is somewhat of heaven? I feel my interest in Goong again! >;D Kim Jung Hoon(did i get his name right?) kinda reminds me of Lee Jun Ki(the supporting actor from My Girl). I guess I should catch up with my Goong ep. Hopefully tomorrow morning (live in california) will be good =D

Guest karicia

I personally dont think that Shin sacrificed much for her and as much as it kills me to see him cry in the preview, i think that the actual idea of 'divorce' and being verbally expressed is a great eye opener for him, like this is it, make it work or everything will fall apart. If they do divorce, which i hope they do, that their time apart will solidify their love for one another. As much as that is a cliche, it really is the only way for them to reunite on their own terms rather than their circumstances dictating their future which was really what their marriage was all about in the first place.

Hmmm... good point!

yes, the idea of having an actual divorce must seem like a make-it or break-it awakening for Shin. never considered that. Good point to ponder about.

don't think that speculation is really allowed on this thread, ha ha, so i won't share all the personal 'wonderings' of different scenarios I have for them if I was comic writer/PD! although I have always wonderings if the 2 youths will ever have their personal dreams fulfilled (designer + director) which might only happen if they do have a D! or will the weight of the monarchy just kinda squash it all?

Hmmm... good point!

yes, the idea of having an actual divorce must seem like a make-it or break-it awakening for Shin. never considered that. Good point to ponder about.

don't think that speculation is really allowed on this thread, ha ha, so i won't share all the personal 'wonderings' of different scenarios I have for them if I was comic writer/PD! although I have always wonderings if the 2 youths will ever have their personal dreams fulfilled (designer + director) which might only happen if they do have a D! or will the weight of the monarchy just kinda squash it all?

you can always pm me, i would love to hear about it

Guest gilerkd

Anybody knows whats the convo between CG + Shin

before the interview? Y'know the one after Yul called

CG's hp and Shin clutched both CG's wrist agst the wall?

Archived