[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest echoRy

but but but angeline... cg IS a silly girl.

so screenwriters, i wanna see how you are going to clean up this messy situation. i put it as huge font, just in case the screenwriters decided to pop by here :lol:

*nods* yes yes, our princess is such a silly girl. that's one thing i've always disliked.

the PDs/writers should have made it a point to show growth in Chae.

i mean she has grown, specially compared to the beginning but i think

along with the story...they've stalled her too.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Caroline :)

BTW who noticed the screen saver that said "SHIN CHAE GYUNG" at the beginning of ep. 19? like WHY can't CG see something like that? why does she always see the crappy things????"

Someone posted this in the chinese forum:

记得泰国行的时候大家踩信,倒戈,看bj现在转的多好

所以cj也会被bj转过来的

拭目以待

by shellylv

-------------------------------------------------------

It basically is saying how people was getting all angry with Shin during the thailand trip but the scripwriters were able to turn the situation around nicely in the end. So we can expect the same for CG's situation. Let's all wait patiently for it.

*rainbow is brainwashing her ownself that this drama will have... must have... a happy ending to make all these torturing worthwhile" :phew:

who in here hates Yul and his brainwashing techniques? Who hates Chae Gyung's stupidity? Who hates Shin's unwillingness to say those 3 magical words? Who here is sick of watching Shin and Chae Gyung not confess their true feelings to each other? Well if you anwsered yes to one or more of those questions you are suffering from a new disorder called: IHATEYULFORBRAINWASHINGCHAEGYUNGANDKEEPINGSHINANDCHAEGYUNGFROMCONFESSINGTHEIRLOVETOEACHOTHER Stress disorder. The only cure for this is, either threatning to kill the pd's until they promise us a happy ending and more lovey dovey scenes between Shin and Chae Gyung or excommunicating Yul and his mother! I know I have this disorder. What about you? A support group will be available to those who have it and want to discuss the problems they have while suffering from this disorder. Thank you for your time.

Please email me at SixMyths79@gmail.com or pm for more information about this new disorder that can be cured or for information about the support groups. Or if you dont want to do that just reply here in this thread. thanks again :D

Guest Bebot

Hello kababayan and fellow Goongers!

Ok, ok, this is Random! .. but for some reason, this pictures in the airport w/Hyroin reminds me so much of F4 in meteor garden... I just realise that they are somewhat like F4... Shin (f1- leader=Prince) and the rest the 3 are with Royal blood too, right? f3 heheheh :w00t:

I'm happy that hyorin is leaving.. some might not agree with me but I'm a little proud of Hyorin in this episode. I like the fact that she's leaving with still some, little, dignity intact. She finally realises that Shin doesn't love her anymore and only sees her only as a friend.. Good luck Hyorin in England!! *waves... Ooopps.. hold on! :blink: ... I just remember that she's coming back in season 2... ummm... I hope she becomes Cg's friend in Season 2 instead of being Cg's Rival. Now, if only Yul would follow Hyorin's example... :rolleyes:

Honestly, not planning on watching Ep. 19 and Ep. 20 soon. I'll probably just wait until the whole series to finish and then continue watching :( . From what I'm getting, the pd's are really dragging this series to the limit. It really becoming monotonous... It's one misunderstanding after another, and I'm sorry for saying this but Cg needs to open her eyes and start making her own decision. I'm so furious that CG keeps going to Yul everytime she's having a problem with Shin... in the beggining... it ok! since she haven't been with Shin for a long time... but, now, for goongness sake CG.. How can she not say or act that she doen't know Shin at all? I think Cg's the only person who really knows the real Shin. I really don't understand what's going through her head... I think she's so stuck in "Shin loves Hyorin" crap, that it's blinding her from seeing that the person that Shin treasure's the most is her. I think it's time for her to get over her insecurities and stop hanging around Yul :crazy:

YUL!!! Nothing really new... We all know that he will do practically anything to have CG on his side. Very Clear. The person I don't understand is CG. Regarding the Kiss and Slapping... I know what Shin did is wrong. and he deserve to be slapped... But we all know the reason why Shin did that.. jealousy.. we've all seen it in other drama's and movies. What I don't understand is CG.. How can she slap Shin for kissing her and not do anything to Yul.. CG! That's not your husband! He doesn't have a right to kiss or touch your face at all. and What bugs me the most... next episode.. AGAIN.. she's with Yul again. I'm very disappointed with CG! I'm sorry peeps, you might disagree with me on this, but She's just being selfish at this point. She's really getting on my nerves. All she thinks about is HERSELF and how Shin keeps hurting her...muah! muah.. muah.. How can Cg thinks that Shin has no feelings for her... he kisses her, holds her hand, hugs her and tells her that he doesn't want Cg to leave him, he wants to grow old with her, hugs her when they're sleeping, etc... What sign is she looking for? Does Shin needs to spell it out for her in Big letters? He did already! Look at his computer! Just look at they way he looks and Smile at her! She needs to clear her head and instead of going to Yul, she needs to talk to her real friends.

Guest beautifulxmess

who in here hates Yul and his brainwashing techniques? Who hates Chae Gyung's stupidity? Who hates Shin's unwillingness to say those 3 magical words? Who here is sick of watching Shin and Chae Gyung not confess their true feelings to each other? Well if you anwsered yes to one or more of those questions you are suffering from a new disorder called: IHATEYULFORBRAINWASHINGCHAEGYUNGANDKEEPINGSHINANDCHAEGYUNGFROMCONFESSINGTHEIRLOVETOEACHOTHER Stress disorder. The only cure for this is, either threatning to kill the pd's until they promise us a happy ending and more lovey dovey scenes between Shin and Chae Gyung or excommunicating Yul and his mother! I know I have this disorder. What about you? A support group will be available to those who have it and want to discuss the problems they have while suffering from this disorder. Thank you for your time.

Please email me at SixMyths79@gmail.com or pm for more information about this new disorder that can be cured or for information about the support groups

ROFL......That just cracked me up so badly...

well, by the looks of it, it seems everyone in this forum has quite sadly, contracted this disorder...hahaha...

Anyways, just finish dling HQ but have decided to wait for subs to watch with better understanding. 4 more eps to go...I'm feeling somewhat positive that somewhere in ep 21, 22 things will get a bit happier, misunderstandings clearing...if by that point, Shin/CG/YUl are still treading on the same spot..then..oh my. :(

anywaay....just a repost of the ratings as it got buried way way down the thread somewhere:

27.0 worldwide

27.3 seoul

waiting for tonight!

Guest linatan

i think so too.. i am So darna afraid that Cg is going to say I WANT TO DIVORCE in the middle of that interview.... this is just so sad.? and i am sure Cg dun have brains if she say that

Don't she know that YUl is trying to snatch everything away from SHIN, the man she love?????

i think she is a nut case. realli.

and SHin is a babo too. his communication skills is like a 3 yr old. i really wanna smack them both awake

even though i have the hard copies of the manhwa.. i read vol 11 ONCE and i threw it aside already because thAT whole Vol was freaking hella despressing. -.-

i found that the manhwa is already very draggy. I think i will not watch today epsd, i will watch again epsd 23 and 24. i cant bear to see such a depressing scene. although i cant understand korean, by watching online, make my emotion flares up. i feel very so stupid by letting my emotion win my rational, thus i wont watch it till subtitle come out or at least till i noe how is the ending...

i feell going to kill the PD if i can. just becos of wanting to make more money, he makes the drama become so draggy......arrghhhhhhhhhh

Guest Jesw_21

Flash preview for Ep20 is out:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gung/preview/index.html

More depressing scenes coming up ladies :tears:

OH MY GOD!

i think Shin is angry when he saw the papers cos there stated CG was 'having a affair'/meeting with a man!!!!!! :tears:

and Shin kanna scolded by King..... :wacko:

and omo omo.....YUL again up to his sleeves by prompting Cg to say the 'DIVORCE' word.... arrrrrrghhhhh :crazy:

i feel SO SAD for our Prince Shin here.... :tears:

guess tonight i will have a sleepless night again....

Guest s2.baboxx

hey!!

umm i was just wondering if the subs for ep 17 & 18 are up yet.. please dont get the wrong idea.. im not rushing the sub team or anything.. im just wondering because the main page doesnt seem to be updating soo ive spent the past 40 min looking for the subs.. im just wondering.. sorrY! ..please someone help me

hey!!

umm i was just wondering if the subs for ep 17 & 18 are up yet.. please dont get the wrong idea.. im not rushing the sub team or anything.. im just wondering because the main page doesnt seem to be updating soo ive spent the past 40 min looking for the subs.. im just wondering.. sorrY! ..please someone help me

if u can't find them on daddicts, then theyre not up yet... subs for epi.15-16 just came out too so please stop asking..

Guest chigurl

since todays episode was so depressing i coulnt even watch da whole thing :( ....so i went on youtube and watched a bunch of MVs...i found this one.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JfSnh2zDJw

and i wantd to share wit you guys..it has a lot of sweet moments of cg and shin..wen i was watching it ...it made me happy..it reminded me why i luv goong in da first place....or maybe im jus mentally tryin to block wats goin on..ha ha :D

Guest Suzy_Yim

So frustrating :tongue2: ...it really is. I haven't watched Korean drama's in a long time and I'm so glad to have come across this drama. I've been in love with Eun Hye since she appeared in the show X-MAN and that whole deal with Kim Jong Kook. Why can't she be the "Superwoman" she is in X-MAN?

Anyways back to Goong...where can I go to read the manhwa? I noticed that a bunch of you guys read the manhwa too...where do you all go to read them? Or do you just own the books?

Please let me know...

Can't wait for 20 to be available...maybe I can endure 4 more episodes being depressing while the 24th episode getting the happy one!! We want to see them kiss... :phew:

Thanks to everyone for the spoilers for Ep.19! From what I read, I don't think I'm going to be able to watch Ep.19 or Ep.20 this week. I really hate the fact that the PDs are killing us with all the misunderstandings!! I really miss the sweet times with CG and Shin. And, I miss all the funny moments! It's becoming so melodramatic and that is not what I wanted to see in a show like this. A part of me wished that the show had not extended to 24 episodes since they are going to have a second season, so that the show would not seem like it is dragging. I mean, how can CG still thinks that Shin likes HR when Shin didn't even do things with her that he did with CG. Shin may not say it out loud that he loves CG, but his actions and his words show it. Isn't that enough? Well, then it all comes back to CG being dense. Oh, I really don't like Yul and really don't like the fact that CG keeps sticking with him!!!! Everytime I see them together, I just fast forwarded the parts. I felt sorry for him in the beginning, but the more he does these things, the more I hate him. Why can't he just let CG go? It's obvious that CG loves Shin and no matter what Yul does, she will never love him! Ay.....I hope the PDs give us some sweet moments with CG and Shin in the later episodes or I'm probably not going to watch it until the last episode and I really don't like doing that to my favorite show. :tears:

since todays episode was so depressing i coulnt even watch da whole thing :( ....so i went on youtube and watched a bunch of MVs...i found this one.....

and i wantd to share wit you guys..it has a lot of sweet moments of cg and shin..wen i was watching it ...it made me happy..it reminded me why i luv goong in da first place....or maybe im jus mentally tryin to block wats goin on..ha ha :D

Thank you for posting that mv. I just watched it, so funny! Chae Gyung and Shin are so cute!!! The things they do are so hilarious. I smiled and laughed the entire time while watching it. That really helped me, thanks again! :rolleyes::rolleyes::P

Guest Bebot

i think so too.. i am So darna afraid that Cg is going to say I WANT TO DIVORCE in the middle of that interview.... this is just so sad.? and i am sure Cg dun have brains if she say that

Don't she know that YUl is trying to snatch everything away from SHIN, the man she love?????

i think she is a nut case. realli.

and SHin is a babo too. his communication skills is like a 3 yr old. i really wanna smack them both awake

even though i have the hard copies of the manhwa.. i read vol 11 ONCE and i threw it aside already because thAT whole Vol was freaking hella despressing. -.-

She will What?? :o OMG! How could she do that! How can she humiliate Shin and the rest of the Royal family like that. :( Ok, she wants a divorce... but why do it in in TV? OMFG! If she really does it... I really hate to say this! STUPID!( *gaga) :fury: CG! Can't you think for yourself??? I'm now questioning her love for Shin! because right now... if that scene happens... I really don't believe it anymore :( I feel bad for Shin... Betrayed by the woman he loves the most! on National Television! :( This is like Jerry Springer! (korean style) :w00t:

Guest chigurl

no problem :P ...wen i first saw it i was like this is perfect. :) ..i watched it so many times already..im actually watching it again rite now..ha ha.. :P

---Suzy_Yim----

i totally agree wit you we need a major scene of locking lips ..:phew: ..where they are both into it..ha ha :D ..prefferably wit cg attackin shin this time... ;)

Guest k3n4uri

Reupload of the Happy Time NG March 12, 2006

Happy Time NG

Shin should just tell Chae Kyung that he loves her and everything will be fine. I want Chae Kyung to stay in the Palace with Shin. Just like Shin said, the palace adapted to her not the other way around and all she needs is Shin to be by her side.

Guest penguinna

aww...this mv is so nice.... im smiling throughout the mv.... reli heartwarming to "recap" the happy times shin & cg have with each other ..... hope everything will end well this season.... *cross fingers* !!

i was rewatching some parts of goong again, shin was a really big jerk in the beginning of the drama. he was cocky, aarogant, mean, selfish amd just really cruel to Chae Gyung. The way he talked to her, threatned her and how he treated her is totally different from now. How did he change so quickly? But ya, even tho I luv Shin now, at first I didnt. He was so cruel and when I look back, i dont kno how Chae Gyung dealt with it. If i was her I would have punched him in the face! I kno it shouldnt affect my feelings for shin now, but his past treatment to Chae Gyung brings his appeal down a little bit. hmm

Archived