[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

After watching the chinese translated version of Ep 19, I have a newfound respect for Hyorin.

The part where she fell down while dancing and shin was passing to her the HR box. Shin was asking if her if he's really a difficult person. She smiled and said: " you only realised this now?" She went to say that because she's been with Shin for a long time, hence she knows all these and not CG. She said this does not mean that her feelings towards shin is deep and cg's one is shallow but simply because shin and her (hyorin) are similar. She reminded shin that he told her previously him and cg are different but in a good way (jie ran bu tong in chinese) so he should always remember that and that he needs to show to cg his heart. :tears: i was almost in tears here. Hyorin loves Shin but now she's smart enough to know that he will only be happy with CG and it's time for her to back down.

If only she can talk to CG about this. :blush:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echoRy
ep 24 will be about shin and cg realizing that they need each other and at the end of the episode, they will get reunited... a hug maybe... at the end... just my thoughts...

i want more than a hug :D

i want a lover's embrace...a deep...real...long...lover's embrace!

rainbow- she said that? i'm so glad, now they just need to redeem Yul too.

if only Chae heard that...her character never get's the real story. it's always

the most inappropriate time that she sees something or leaves just when she should stay!

it is quite overdone, not just in KDrama's...but drama's in general!

Guest penguinna

the eatery part.... it's sweet to see that shin is so protective towards her...and how he waited by the car to "envelope" cg is so lovely..... but somehow, "thunder & lightning" seems to be awaiting in the following epi...before we see "clear" skies...... aish.. =(

Spoiler alert

Kang Hyun said to CG at the walkway: " eventhough during the trip you and shin were arguing, it seems shin likes you" CG then went on to say " does he? when i confessed last time, he did not even respond...."

For a moment I was stunned. I can totally understand why she's so depressed now. Previously I was wondering what happen to the strong CG. You see, She confessed to Shin but he had never gave her any respond. He did not even acknowledge it! He just looked at her silently. Put yourself in her shoe, you confessed, no respond, and you had to see him and his ex gf talking about going overseas together. No wonder she's so depressed. Previously CG was able to bounce back quickly, even after the thailand trip, because she has not confessed to shin. Now that she has confessed, her feelings are even more vulnerable. :tears:

Guest vignette

Rainbowbrite thanks for telling us about Hyorin's dialogue at least she redeemed herself in the end. I just hope Shin will take her advise to heart.

I'm watching the episode now and I can just imagine the shock of Shin while reading the letter of his father to Mootoot. Though I don't know korean I can understand some words and definitely there was a declaration of love in there. And the Great Queen is now showing irritation to her lady in waiting is a good sign, I hope her connection to Yul's mom will be known soon.

rainbow- she said that? i'm so glad, now they just need to redeem Yul too.

if only Chae heard that...her character never get's the real story. it's always

the most inappropriate time that she sees something or leaves just when she should stay!

it is quite overdone, not just in KDrama's...but drama's in general!

nah, Yul is still quite far from redeeming himself. He's brainwashing CG non-stop in this episode.

I do agree with Telly that the root of all evil is mo-toot. But because of her influence and his deep love for CG, yul turns out this way now. I can't help but feel resentment towards his actions. :unsure:

Guest vignette

Yay I remember that scene at the car before returning to the palace (ep.16) where CG told Shin that "she can't help falling for him (Shin)". I was expecting Shin to say something then because deep down he knows he's already feeling something for CG yet he just stared at her pahboh!!

Spoiler alert

Kang Hyun said to CG at the walkway: " eventhough during the trip you and shin were arguing, it seems shin likes you" CG then went on to say " does he? when i confessed last time, he did not even respond...."

For a moment I was stunned. I can totally understand why she's so depressed now. Previously I was wondering what happen to the strong CG. You see, She confessed to Shin but he had never gave her any respond. He did not even acknowledge it! He just looked at her silently. Put yourself in her shoe, you confessed, no respond, and you had to see him and his ex gf talking about going overseas together. No wonder she's so depressed. Previously CG was able to bounce back quickly, even after the thailand trip, because she has not confessed to shin. Now that she has confessed, her feelings are even more vulnerable. :tears:

She also made that insightful comment:' does Shin really like me because we see each other all the time and are in the same position or is it just affection (jung) between the two?'

quite frankly, she is right on the money, it could be both but if it is just affection between the two like a brother and a sister, then it really isnt love but just two people who can relate to each other because they are in the same situation. You could almost say that their relationship is the mirror image of Hyorin's and Shin's relationship, dont you think? :o

gosh now the series is in so much mess.yul is no longer smile as in the begining and chaegyung also is not acting like a crazy girl.so much feul from each other.i dont understand why yul want to take shin title so much if he just want to get chaegyung.well it doesnt work that way even if yul become king i dont think chae would follow yul,i think she would go with shin if they would talk to each other.gosh what the PD planning.im praying for shin and chae to become one again.i really wish the frandmother find out about the relationship between the king and mo^toot and punish them hard.grrr tomorrow plz be good ep

Guest echoRy

shin5jm.jpg

yes, this guy ^^^ right there needs to say the magic words.

u r right...Chae needs confirmation.

she's the type of girl who wears her heart on her sleeves and needs the guy to be upfront!

Shin needs to bite the bullet...& confess. he could kiss her all day long and

Chae would still need to hear him say IT!

someone go knock on his head...hard!

thanx rainbow dear for the info...gonna go watch the flash.

Guest glaze

i have a baaaad feeling about the continuation of Goong to season 2.. yes, as someone mentioned, they're gonna leave us hanging for a YEAR!

but if the drama goes accordign to the comic book, which i think it would, in the interview, (ep 20) Shin announces that he loves her. but then after, CG says she wants a divorce.. then shin gets sick, leaving CG out in the cold for 2 days when she's begging for forgiveness from the king for saying such thing as divorce. then yul takes his chance and takes care of CG, leaving shin and CG with a worse relationship. but at the end of chapter 77, they make up. but, that's just the comic book. looking where the drama's going, i think it's gonna follow the comic book.

personally, i think the dramas gonna end right after the interview. hahah. how lame. i heard a rumor that they're gonna drag this drama as long as they can, keep in making seasons after seasons for experiment? BAAAAAAD idea. anyone agree?? they should just finish it along the comic book.

ok crap. shin overheard her saying the word divorce.

CG IS A STUPID................................

arhg.. i dunno wad to say anymore

oh god no! D= I swear I'm gonna hate this week's eps sooo bad >.< I don't even dare to watch ep. 19

Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

akkk. i didnt like todays epsiode ><

so depressing. akkk. i want happy scenes!!

i wish he would just tell her his true feelings.

&im realllyyyyyy starting to dislike yul.

Archived