[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

lol, I'm starting love Jang Kyung and he silly self..."swan".

Bella and MJ, I loved your theories on the symbolism of this eppie. Very much enjoyed reading your posts.

I haven't seen the eppie myself, but from the caps posted by wonderful fellow Goongers, it seems like this and the next eppie will surely test Shin and Chae's relationship and will push them to their limit. Achilles Heel, Bella? I liked that. Seeing how tight he clutched her hand, to me, symbolizes that he will protect her by all means.

I feel that now with Shin seeing the photo of his father and the evil Mo-Toot, he will surely fight for his position as crown prince, now knowing that his mother may suffer (and has suffered) if Yul gets the throne, he will fight for what is his, the throne and his wife, CG. More power to Shin, I say!

Ooh, bad timing for our Chae dearest (referring to scene with Shin and Hyorin on the stage).

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it was a minor scene but it was cute. Shin and his friends were filming (a project for school, I assume?) and Jang Kyung was the one with the camera recording and Kang Hyun shows up with the other 2 friends and I think Jang Kyung points the camera to her and Shin starts yelling at him and after Shin's done yelling at him, Jang Kyung does a cute wave to Kang Hyun.

Oh, the pictures are back here.

Haha oh yeah I saw the pictures earlier but I thought he was only staring at her. Ahahah but he even does a cute wave and he records her on camera? That is so bloody cute!!!

Oh mighty PDs give me more Jang Kyung and Kang Hyun please! They are the only reason I want to download Ep 19. TT___TT

I can't even think how Ep 20 is going to be. Sigh. :tears: Goong's hellish episodes make the rest of the week hell too.

Guest fianaz

ya.,, his fren said : Swan!!! and points at kanghyun! lOlx...

His fren said "Swan"...aaww.....thats so sweet n cute.... :)

About Shin n CG, I really think a 3rd party should involve.....Like maybe his noona......When a couple cant resolve anything, someone must step in n try to make the 2 c whats really happening......Shin needs someone to advice him to open up to CG......n someone needs to whack CGs head so that she realise that Shin is in love with her......Whats with her, anyway....AIGOO!!!! :fury:

lol, I'm starting love Jang Kyung and he silly self..."swan".

Bella and MJ, I loved your theories on the symbolism of this eppie. Very much enjoyed reading your posts.

I haven't seen the eppie myself, but from the caps posted by wonderful fellow Goongers, it seems like this and the next eppie will surely test Shin and Chae's relationship and will push them to their limit. Achilles Heel, Bella? I liked that. Seeing how tight he clutched her hand, to me, symbolizes that he will protect her by all means.

I feel that now with Shin seeing the photo of his father and the evil Mo-Toot, he will surely fight for his position as crown prince, now knowing that his mother may suffer (and has suffered) if Yul gets the throne, he will fight for what is his, the throne and his wife, CG. More power to Shin, I say!

Ooh, bad timing for our Chae dearest (referring to scene with Shin and Hyorin on the stage).

kekeke~~~the swan thing is reall darn funnie. the only funie scene in the show today is that scene..

and also i think jess.. it is gonna be hell hell hell for 3 epis in row.

and i agree with Ai..

the bad timing thing is so freaking over used in the show i am bored with it.. show me something new?

maybe perhaps this time.. CG can over heard Shin saying : STOP dangling ard with my wife.

and perhaps he will say : She is the most important thing to me now so u can take the crown and shove it with ur mother.

WHY cant Cg over heard things like this?

LOUSY pds. arhg

Guest lovedrama

kekeke~~~the swan thing is reall darn funnie. the only funie scene in the show today is that scene..

and also i think jess.. it is gonna be hell hell hell for 3 epis in row.

and i agree with Ai..

the bad timing thing is so freaking over used in the show i am bored with it.. show me something new?

maybe perhaps this time.. CG can over heard Shin saying : STOP dangling ard with my wife.

and perhaps he will say : She is the most important thing to me now so u can take the crown and shove it with ur mother.

WHY cant Cg over heard things like this?

LOUSY pds. arhg

You goongies are so silly. Just reading some of the comments make me LOL :w00t:

Just because CG stayed for one night at her "home" doesn't mean that the queen should yell at her like that. She should put herself in CG's shoes. I bet that the queen knew how it felt. She was just ehh.

OHH~ i <3 the spoiler tag ^

Guest charles0702

i am looking forward to shin's friend and cg's friend (the one in the glasses) getting together.. i wonder if the pd will get them together.. i laugh everytime he calls her a swan. :D

I tried to watch it live this morning, but i swear the buffering was like the worst i've experienced so far.. so I gave up after 1/2 hour and went back to bed. I did, however, get to see bits and pieces of the Shin-HR scene *DAMN IT!!*.. I think the PD is running out ideas to create conflict, so they use all kinds of wrong-timing-and-misunderstanding trick *sigh*.. soooo agree with you, Manda Panda

Btw, thanks for everyone who has shared the caps. I've noticed that the highlight of the episode was the breaking-hand-holding scene. But what Jess mentioned is also true, he did tightly hold her hand. And even better, he was the first who offered his hand to her... unlike the usual "Grab n' Drag" move. It's like he starting to, not just pay attention and be affectionate, but more importantly, ACKNOWLEDGE the importance of her existance by his side and RESPECT her as his wife.. My view on the breaking-hand-holding scene is that he is willing to give her, her own space, but in the end he will be waiting at the end of the road, embrace and protect her, and place her back at his side.

I can't wait til I get home *8 more hours.. whatta torture* and watch the whole thing.. Gaaahh!! God, please gimme patience... :wacko:

Audrey, I loved when you said,

"It's like he starting to, not just pay attention and be affectionate, but more importantly, ACKNOWLEDGE the importance of her existance by his side and RESPECT her as his wife.. My view on the breaking-hand-holding scene is that he is willing to give her, her own space, but in the end he will be waiting at the end of the road, embrace and protect her, and place her back at his side."

I like that about him now. I know that Yul does that too, but it seems that lately he's suffocating her, always around whenever she's not with Shin...aish, that Yul.

One good thing to look forward to in season 2...no more horrible wardrobe for Shin! They'll be in college so that means casual clothes, jeans and tees...ahhh, can't wait!

Rebby, dear, thank yas!

Uploading eppie 19 now, stay tuned. For those of you who won't get to it before it dies, wait for our lovely SOPHENDO, she'll sprinkle her fairy dust on you all a bit later.

Guest soutsada7

anyone have episode 19?? heehee... ^^ mega please!

I'm almost done with uploading; however, I will send the link to sophendo and charles0702 for them to reup for those who want goong epi 19, direct download...so, look out for the links they will post up later ;)

Guest hikaru105

does anyone have the ep. 19 that isn't uploaded onto clubbox instead on sendspace, megaupload, or yousendit? can someone please put it up? thanks...

Guest charles0702

does anyone have the ep. 19 that isn't uploaded onto clubbox instead on sendspace, megaupload, or yousendit? can someone please put it up? thanks...

i am sorry but did you bother to read soustada's post.. she is uploading it and will pm me with the link so i can upload for you all.. please do not request links cause it's against the rules.. as soon as she pm me, i will upload them.. i know you are anxious but please be patient.. alot of people in here are waiting as well.. thank you :)

Guest hikaru105
i am sorry but did you bother to read soustada's post.. she is uploading it and will pm with the link so i can upload for you all.. please do not request links cause it's against the rules.. as soon as she pm, i will upload them.. i know you are anxious but please be patient.. alot of people in here are waiting as well.. thank you

i'm sorry, i didn't read the rules about requesting... but thanks for letting me know. i'll wait patiently for it then...

Archived