[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest linatan

hi.. very sorry if i am not supposed to ask this.. wanted to watch goong online.. but guess i am too late.. but what's e link to watch k-tv online? i actually link to one of the sites that was given in one of the pages here. but cant seem to find it or maybe i couldnt really remember where it is... i will really apprciate it a lot on whoever can tell me e link! its a chinese site I think.... THANKS A MILLION! (I will add it in my favourites! =) )

hi..u can try dl from www.tvants.com. it is very easy to watch it.

seems like the preview for epsd 20 is already shown in epsd 19 is it?????i realli hope epsd 20 will have good ending. I hope Shin don talk to CG to make CG realize actually Shin is jealous....Shin Campers lets us pray hard so they can end happily ever after

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest insideMYheart

so the part where they were avoiding reporters and shin ended up letting go of cg's hand because there were so many people.. i think it symbolizes what will happen to them in the coming episodes... they will separate... :(

no previews... but the bears at the end says it all... :(

Eeek, I get where you're coming from but nooo! I hope that doesn't happen, I don't want that to happen :tears: This is so sad, I don't know if I should watch EP20 live tomorrow.

Guest SillyYun

CG car can also gone like this? How can?? A few word they talking, when back CG car missing already. But why Yul car wasl there??

erm..she didnt lock her car..i guess Yul didnt think of that too when he walked out..shes supposed to be innocent and blur remember? heee..kinda expected

but i was hoping that he and her going further relationship or maybe she will pretend to date him to make shin jealous..its so boring for this ep..wanted something funny at least..its so upsetting

well for me i really don't hate yul when he touched CG's face...i mean he loves her...if i were a man and i see my loved one sad and lonely,i would have touched her face too...GO YUL!!! but man!!! i also like Shin...shin come on and act on it!!! i mean show her your LOVE for heaven's sake!!! yul is miles away in showing his love for CG than you do...when will you break your heart of ice??? funny thing is...just so shin would find out that CG and yul were together at the park...the scriptwriter made CG's car stolen/missing...which is very unrealistic...i mean there's yul's car too and i think yul's car is much more expensive than CG's car...but this is me...and i am not a good judge when it comes to cars and the likes...

overall...i think i will appreciate this episode more when the subs come out...i think the words exchanged between shin and cg has a deeper sense of meaning once i understand them...

Guest SillyYun

hehe i like YUL..i mean hes so faithful and really sweet, he follwed the car..so touching..come on CG give him a chance! Someone give this guy a good girl please!

Guest Bambypamby

hi.. very sorry if i am not supposed to ask this.. wanted to watch goong online.. but guess i am too late.. but what's e link to watch k-tv online? i actually link to one of the sites that was given in one of the pages here. but cant seem to find it or maybe i couldnt really remember where it is... i will really apprciate it a lot on whoever can tell me e link! its a chinese site I think.... THANKS A MILLION! (I will add it in my favourites! =) )

Hi sheewee. I would like to suggest imbc website >> http://www.imbc.com

But you have to register to be a member first. If you're not a korean, here is the foreigner registration >> http://login.imbc.com/imbc/login/login.asp

You may have to wait for 2-3 days until recieve a confirmation from MBC, then use your login watching MBC online by click on TV section on the main MBC website.

Hope it works. ^^

lil' summary of what happened in eps 19...

shin and cg misunderstand eachother...cg sees him with hyorin but only because he was returning all her things back to her but cg thought something dfferent...

cg goes out to eat with her friends cause she doesn't want to go home...shin goes there and later takes her home....awhile the press is there and shin tries to protect her but their hands separates(i think this symbolizes something)....he takes her to her home but later returns back to the palace cause her parents don't think it's a good idea...

cg and shin agrue again but i don't know what they were saying.... cg takes off......yul sees her and follow her....tries to to talk to her and make her think all these things about shin....he even touches her face..uggggh....

cg ang yul comes back and her car is gone....later on at home...her and shin have another agrument and it ends there.....can't wait to see eps 20.....

one more thing.....i think this be the major problem in eps 20... shin saw a picture of his father and yul's mom.....

if i wrote anything wrong... please help me correct it.....

After watching ep 19, I don't have much good feeling about it. Oh well, it's expected. I feel even more depressed watching this ep 19 as compared to watching ep 9. It's seems CG is shutting the doors to her heart such that not even Shin can go in. :tears:

Anyway, I have an observation that I want to share. It's the scene when Shin and CG were dodging the paparazzi. As donilpark mentioned, this drama is full of symbolism. I am sure all of you noticed the part when Shin's hand was seperated from CG? First thing that came to my mind was "oh no, they are going to break these couple apart!" however, if you noticed, after the hand seperation part, CG was left behind surrounded by the paparazzi while Shin was already at the 'safe' region. After CG managed to dodge her way out, she ran towards Shin and was immediately enveloped in a mini-hug from Shin.

So here's my theory on the symbolism of this scene. CG and Shin's relationship currently is like them being caught in the middle of paparazzi. Confusing, intruding and everyone is trying to break them apart. Though they may manage to break them apart (I am thinking of the line of divorce here :tears: ), CG will somehow manage to find her way out of the confusion and back to Shin where he will be waiting for her to hold her again. I am hoping that it does not have to come down to them really having a divorce, maybe CG mentioning in the live interview about the divorce could be the 'breaking apart' point. They don't necessarily need to have a divorce. :sweatingbullets: So yah, that's my take on this scene. Hopefully the next few episodes will be better than today's one. :tears:

Guest PsychoWabbit

Hi sheewee. I would like to suggest imbc website >> http://www.imbc.com

But you have to register to be a member first. If you're not a korean, here is the foreigner registration >> http://login.imbc.com/imbc/login/login.asp

You may have to wait for 2-3 days until recieve a confirmation from MBC, then use your login watching MBC online by click on TV section on the main MBC website.

Hope it works. ^^

Hehe.. I'm not a korean.. i oni know how to fill in the first 2 details.. the rest... i cannot understand.. siigghhh

Guest SillyYun

what does those two bears mean? are they gonna hold hands? or pulling hands off? is that bear shin or yul? i cant see clearly..or is CG gonna follow shin?

pls don't only focus on the hand-separation part...

did u guys see shin waiting for CG before getting into the car? did u see CG running towards him? maybe the PD 'blow up' the hands separation part..

well.. who knows.. that it may signify shin is gonna wait for CG even if they do part with each other at one time but i'm sure they'll reunite!

Guest Bambypamby

Anyway, I have an observation that I want to share. It's the scene when Shin and CG were dodging the paparazzi. As donilpark mentioned, this drama is full of symbolism. I am sure all of you noticed the part when Shin's hand was seperated from CG? First thing that came to my mind was "oh no, they are going to break these couple apart!" however, if you noticed, after the hand seperation part, CG was left behind surrounded by the paparazzi while Shin was already at the 'safe' region. After CG managed to dodge her way out, she ran towards Shin and was immediately enveloped in a mini-hug from Shin.

That's impressed me!!

It makes me feel like they're warried of each other's safety and Shin is waiting to give his wife safety with his guardian hug. That's so sweet. I love this part a lot. ^^

Guest victoria1

Oh...Just some thoughts to share after watching Ep 20...

1) We just need a character like Yul to come in between the Royal couple when their relationship is so fragile.

2) CG needs to have more things to dislike about the palace so that she just want to escape from it..not that her relationship with Shin is helping to change things around.

3) Shin just needs to keep bringing Yul into every conversation when they talk (not that Yul is fast disappearing too). And that really irritates CG and Shin

Sigh....Sigh...I guess that's what make this drama so "interesting"

After watching ep 19, I don't have much good feeling about it. Oh well, it's expected. I feel even more depressed watching this ep 19 as compared to watching ep 9. It's seems CG is shutting the doors to her heart such that not even Shin can go in. :tears:

So here's my theory on the symbolism of this scene. CG and Shin's relationship currently is like them being caught in the middle of paparazzi. Confusing, intruding and everyone is trying to break them apart. Though they may manage to break them apart (I am thinking of the line of divorce here :tears: ), CG will somehow manage to find her way out of the confusion and back to Shin where he will be waiting for her to hold her again. I am hoping that it does not have to come down to them really having a divorce, maybe CG mentioning in the live interview about the divorce could be the 'breaking apart' point. They don't necessarily need to have a divorce. :sweatingbullets: So yah, that's my take on this scene. Hopefully the next few episodes will be better than today's one. :tears:

i love your analysis. Everyone has been pointing out the importance of the hand separation but maybe the PDs are deceiving us with the obvious but have other plans in store. i do think that Shin will eventually find his footing of where he wants to be in life, he's half way there with letting go of HR now its his position that is at stake and CG.

I personally think that somehow CG will inadvertantly have a hand in ruining Yul's mom plans for a complete takeover of the palace. I dont really think that Shin finding the picture of his dad Yul's mom very important or even that letter in my opinion, it wont really change anything as of right now but i do think that it might be the driving point home for the annihilation of Yul's dreams and his illusions. Perhaps, he might be the illegitamate son and this in itself will bring down Yul's mom too. That is her achilles heel, Yul and his youthful impulsiveness (which is what CG represent)

Quick question about ep 19, was that Cg hiding in Shin's attic?

Guest >TaeBin_BabyGirl<

thank you guys for all caps, previews and sumary ^_^

todays episode didnt sound intresting =/

I hope that 21 will be good couse what i saw in preview of ep.20 doesnt look intresting too =/

Guest marie_n

my heart is breaking.... ohhh such a sad eppie... i hope liquidfir's prediction of the heaven and hell epps will be true... it must be hard for cg, thinking of doing what she thinks is right to what she feels and having all these people telling her what to do... yeah its shins turn to be patient and wait for cg's decision.. i also like the part where in shin waited for her and then hugged her when she came to the car...

Archived