[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest V A L XD

everyone know this drama will extened to 24 eps ?

just chk official site but not sure.

YES IT IS. please read the first post.

So there's a LONG preview for 20..and none for 19?! OH god...2 more weeks and Goong is over. :tears:

Guest echoRy

Shenny- almost the whole cast of characters have trouble using their vocal cords!

none of them seem to be able to articulate anything! <_<

let's hope ur right and he'll speak at just the right time and reveal ALL!

s2.baboxx- bootipool wallie *saving*

J Bear- yeah i thought so too...but why :huh: is there a photo of

Park MyungSoo the "prince of the sea" after all of it?

aznchocol8luver- "we won't die we won't die, we'll get our vengence" xman

V baby!- Saki has tons of workkkkkk, she can't get away right now but she'll be back ASAP :)

the 20 long prev is out? pray tell what happens in it?

:( i'm sad for JiHyo, must be really sad leaving first...

hleaving6ti.jpg

imbc

Guest samgirl

i watched the long preview of 19

why am I dreading this episode

this is I think the only preview I haven' even seen CG smile! i hope 20 will be better

is it in 20 where Shin would ask his assistant to create a place for CG ? and the cafeteria scene?

Latest news regarding Goong: http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain.../v12036882.html

based on my chinese understanding...got the info translated from kdocn forum that on 30/3/2006 when the last episode (ep24) of Goong will airs, straight after it ends at 11.05pm (Korean time), there will be a special 90mins program (titled Goong 1.5) which will reflect back Season 1 and give insights of Season 2.

Guest Pikachu

There will be a special show after Goong's over.

They dubbed it Goong 1.5...

... Goong 1.5 huh. Do you know what it's about or does it say anywhere what it wil be? XDDD If there's a special show.. I guess they're trying really hard to get back into the fan's goood graces.

angeline: where did you get the Hyo Rin pic? It's not released in the MBC site yet right?

thanks for the info joeyclaire and donilpark. :D

Guest echoRy

^^^ :w00t: that sounds absolutely wonderful!!!

i'm so glad the PD's are trying to make fans happy!

i dread the ending coming but i'm really curious at the same time

as to how they'll end season 1...and then that special ep after!

thank u for the news the both of u!

PIKA- dear, it's upd by fans. either the fans in Korea or

from the chinese forum...they get everything before we do!

Latest news regarding Goong: http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain.../v12036882.html

based on my chinese understanding...got the info translated from kdocn forum that on 30/3/2006 when the last episode (ep24) of Goong will airs, straight after it ends at 11.05pm (Korean time), there will be a special 90mins program (titled Goong 1.5) which will reflect back Season 1 and give insights of Season 2.

ýupz that is correct. i read on the chinese web.

for those who can understand chinese

看到你說到趕戲,想到今天有一篇報导說朱智勛最近因為每天通宵趕拍宮,所以瘦了四公斤。

另外有一則新聞說到,3月30日《宫》最后一集結束后,預計在11點5分(韓國時間)開始播出一个以四位主角為主的《宫》90分特集节目,节目名暫訂為《宫 1.5》為第二季节目暖身。

data from:http://news.media.daum.net/snews ... aily/v12036882.html

i talso states that rumors said that JJH lost 4kg because of goong's hectic schedule...

(poor baby :ph34r: )

Guest donilpark

... Goong 1.5 huh. Do you know what it's about or does it say anywhere what it wil be? XDDD If there's a special show.. I guess they're trying really hard to get back into the fan's goood graces.

The usual.

Talk show stuff, behind the scenes, interviews, hypothetical synopsis for season 2 by fans, deleted scenes... etc, etc...

i talso states that rumors said that JJH lost 4kg because of goong's hectic schedule...

(poor baby :ph34r: )

Yes...he did looked a lot slimmer compared to when the series started.

Hope he get back toned after next few mths....they deserved a big hols after season 1.

amanda: have u watch the long preview for ep20?? how was it?? heaven??

edit: saw the ep20 screen-caps posted by rainbowrite....man....not a heaven episode :tears: Both saw things at the wrong timing...and big misunderstood again~~~ sigh...sigh

Guest Pikachu

My god. I knew they gave us ep 15, 16 and 17 to prepare us for the worst. >_> Giving us the goodies before dragging us through hell now. *smacks Shin, CG and Yul* Though Shin looks sad in that last bit in the cap...and... argh! *frustration*

Guest cilik

I think ep 20 is going to be a depressing episode again. MORE MISUNDERSTANDING. :tears::tears::tears:

I have no mood to watch this week's episode.

EDIT:

Where's the scene at the eatery??????? Argh. (pulls hair)

I actually saw the preview, despite the buffering that was driving me insane :wacko:

And rainbowbrite is right. It looks like there's going to be more misunderstanding. Somehow it doesn't look like they're gonna give us a nice surprise I was secretly hoping for.

I don't understand Korean, but I got the impression that the manhwa scene where Yul tries to persuade Chae to announce her plans for a divorce at a live tv interview and Shin overhears their conversation is going to be included in ep 20 (Please don't kill me if this turns out to be wrong, since like I said, I don't understand Korean :sweatingbullets: . I'm basing my prediction on what I saw and some words that I thought I heard).

EDIT:

Time to go back to bed (-.-)zzZZ... though I'm not so sure I can fall back asleep after watching that preview. :tears::tears::tears: Hehehe...Pika, I woke up to get some water and for some unknown reason decided to check the MBC website. Bad decision. Very bad decision. Now I can't fall back asleep >.<. It seems like they really are planning to give us two hellish episodes this week. And you may be right about Jang Kyung x Kang Hyun being a comic relief, Pika...

I don't understand Korean, but I got the impression that the manhwa scene where Yul tries to persuade Chae to announce her plans for a divorce at a live tv interview and Shin overhears their conversation is going to be included in ep 20 (Please don't kill me if this turns out to be wrong, since like I said, I don't understand Korean :sweatingbullets: . I'm basing my prediction on what I saw and some words that I thought I heard).

i think you may be right. :tears: that's why he looks so sad at the last pic :tears:

i am crying already :tears::tears::tears:

You might be right...since the way the drama is going according to the manga..should be on the volume..which Yul pursuading CG to divorce Shin and the scene they talking together and Shin overheard them..seems fit the pic from the manga. Double/triple/quadraple sadness~~ :tears::tears:

Guest Pikachu

XDDD Does that mean... it will include the scene in vol 9 ch 5 (?) where my icon came from? XD It came from around the same chapter.. regarding Shin's reaction later on.

I'm just hoping MBC is showing us the most depressing parts of the episodes since.. if things get more dramatic/depressing that they're already showing the preview.. I don't know how I can handle. They need to get back some comic relief in here :tongue2:! (and I'm guessing that's why they introduced Jang Kyung <3 Kang Hyun thing to provide comic relief later on since the main characters seems incapacitated to do so. :vicx:

(and manda.. I thought you were sleeping :P)

Archived