[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest gglover

so theres no more 24 eps? it will be 20?

no, it's still 24 i'm pretty sure. I think due to viewer complaints and season 2, 4 more eps had to be added

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless season 1 turns out to be a sucky ending, leaving Goongers pissed off for Season 2 which could be bad because after all it is a sequel, Goong will have high ratings no matter what. Pecuilar Man and Pecuilar Woman & Dear Heaven hopefully will not extend their episodes and let Goong come out to take the top spot in the ratings list. I think Goong is far better than those two dramas combined, but we have to remember one is a family drama which means everyone can watch it while the other is one for older people due to an intresting twist in the plot. Anyways, I pray for a good ending to Season 1 meaning Chae Gyung and Shin will confess their love to each other, and then continuing on to Season 2 showing their struggles as the married Royal Couple going to college. Chae Gyung and Shin are still very young, and never had the chance to really get to know each other before getting married, so i think by showing their experiences at school will bring them closer together and will help up tie up Goong completley. Lets all pray for a successful and happy ending to Season 2! Unless they do a Season 3 and make us wait another year...that'd suck!

I'm not looking foward to this weeks episode. It seems so depressing and conflicted. I just hope and Shin and Chae Gyung resolve their problems this week. It sucks because their most likely wont be any cute scenes between them like in the past two weeks episodes. I hope Chae Gyung's stubborness doesnt drive a wedge between them cause that'd be bad. As for Yul, GO ABROAD with HYO RIN! GO back to England and come back when you've grown up and entered the real world.

Guest charles0702

thanx jun ji for the mv and thanx everyone who translated from the chinese forum (there were alot of translators) :D don't worry everyone.. i think goong will have a happy ending and that i have confidence that the pd will not let us down.. all this talk about season 2 and how many eppys confuses me and i guess we really won't know until they actually start filming it and confirm it.. it keeps on changing so i stopped keeping track of it..

if someone in here knows how i can turn my subs and the eppys i downloaded into hardsubs, please pm.. please also pm if you can show me how to burn itto a dvd.. :D

(liquidfir @ Mar 13 2006, 10:51 PM) *

i saw this at the chinese forum regarding the ending for season 1

MBC週三,四連續劇《宮》的結尾以及系列2的內容受到關注。

《宮》制作公司EIGHT PEAKS一相關人員表示“系列2制作目前正以確定的方面做檢討,但是演出人員的協調以及和MBC的簽約還未到期。”

另外對續集2的內容則表示“到目前爲止已大致上討論了6個故事,《宮》系列1制作前就以立憲君主制作爲設定,是個有趣且夢幻的連續劇,因此有許多以這樣的背景發展多樣故事的提議,” 據該名相關人員表示到目前爲止討論的系列2的內容有以主角們成爲大 生後的故事,以及前任黃帝時期的故事等討論。

這名相關人員表示“如果系列2制作成功的話,會以事前制作的方式進行,系列1的情況雖然以事前制作爲目標,但情況卻不允許,也因此在劇情後半部分因而受到觀衆反應的影響而讓劇情結構産生了變化” 訴說了可惜的部分。

他又表示“現在先將劇情做有密度的修改,爲了系列2的結尾會將部分修改完整,但爲了當初系列1制作時所決定的結尾將不改變。” “爲了系列2,當初系列1決定熒妣n將不會有太大的改變。

copyright@innolife.com

I will attempt to translate. Please feel free to correct/clarify. Somewhat similar to earlier announcements.

MBC Wed/Thur drama GOONG's content for season ending and Season2 is getting attention.

Staff from GOONG Production Company EIGHT PEAKS explains that the production of Season2 is under definitive analysis at this point. But coordination with the cast and deadline for signing contract with MBC is not up yet.

Also there have been discussions regarding content of Season2. There will roughly be 6 stories. Season1 was established as an interesting and dreamy (or illusion-like) drama with Shin as the main subject. So there are suggestions to further develop it into many stories. Currently, the content for Season2 in discussion includes the main cast as college/university students and flashbacks/stories with the previous King.

The staff expresses that if Season2 goes ahead, they will film in entirety before broadcast. Although Season1 started out that way but due to situational constraints they could not follow thru hence the latter half of the drama was highly affected by audience reactions causing changes to the structure of the plots which was regrettable.

This last portion is unclear and seems incomplete but I will translate as it is.

To incorporate Season2 ending, dense/progressive adjustments are being made to the current plot but without changing the original Season1 ending. Fire scenes originally included in Season1 will not be changed much.

EDIT: Oops! this ajuma here really slow.... already translated by many others. nvm just wanna contribute in wadever way i can!

Guest GeriBerrie

Whew i have to backlog alot of pages :sweatingbullets: .. i juss hope the PD wont disappoint us. o after seeing pictures from epsidoe 19 where shin is holding on to chae is sweet :sweatingbullets: it protected her from all the reporter.

okies here my gifts too all the crazy fan of Goong.. i know is not the greatest but this is my gift to all of you in here. Enjoy!

O call me niki :D

Gifs

... more be coming soon..........

Oh my god, your gifs are so cute!

I will attempt to translate. Please feel free to correct/clarify. Somewhat similar to earlier announcements.

MBC Wed/Thur drama GOONG's content for season ending and Season2 is getting attention.

Staff from GOONG Production Company EIGHT PEAKS explains that the production of Season2 is under definitive analysis at this point. But coordination with the cast and deadline for signing contract with MBC is not up yet.

Also there have been discussions regarding content of Season2. There will roughly be 6 stories. Season1 was established as an interesting and dreamy (or illusion-like) drama with Shin as the main subject. So there are suggestions to further develop it into many stories. Currently, the content for Season2 in discussion includes the main cast as college/university students and flashbacks/stories with the previous King.

The staff expresses that if Season2 goes ahead, they will film in entirety before broadcast. Although Season1 started out that way but due to situational constraints they could not follow thru hence the latter half of the drama was highly affected by audience reactions causing changes to the structure of the plots which was regrettable.

This last portion is unclear and seems incomplete but I will translate as it is.

To incorporate Season2 ending, dense/progressive adjustments are being made to the current plot but without changing the original Season1 ending. Fire scenes originally included in Season1 will not be changed much.

just one thing ..~~ i think

立憲君主制 = >constitutional monarchy not really referring to shin .~ but basically er i think the main idea of the article is there ..`

er too many translation .....i feel abit giddy ..thanks for you translation too

Guest echoRy

J PBear - lovin the vid...it's really nice that u ended it with that scene from 16!

i love that.

cutie - ur gifs are really great. i saved 2 for future use :D

---so they're gonna put in the arson scenes...*sigh* i really hated those.

specially when Shin realizes that Chae suspects he did it...he was so hurt by that.

Guest daalig

Ahhh I'm going crazy and I just peeked at spoilers..

I can't help myself!!

I keep rewatching ep. 13 + 14..heh.

I keep looking at ep 15-17. Bad move. Dying to watch it more now.

Guest porcelet

Cross stitch made by a fan.

19ii2.jpg

23ku.jpg

posted at kdocn

i noticed that only the ng section of the happy time ngs for this week were posted.

there happened to be another section starting from 12:58 to around 24:00 that was on goong. it was like a special and there were some parts that weren't seen before.

anyway here it is.

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=170PPU3...4915KLJI0CM3II8

Can someone reupload the file?? It's blocked. :tears: Thanks.

^

^

i share siggie for u hope u like and enjoy it^^

sorry if u open this page slowly :blush:

all made by me

credit : me

okies here my gifts too all the crazy fan of Goong.. i know is not the greatest but this is my gift to all of you in here. Enjoy!

O call me niki :D

These gifs are GREAT!!!! Thanks pocky and niki (aka cutie_song). B)

Guest - -*PiNKALiCiOUS

Does anyone know which channel and what time Goong will be aired in LA? I heard it was airing here with subs a while back...

I want Yul to have a happy ending too. Life treated him bad and he at least needs someone to love him for him and not for his status. Though CG's friends are nice and all, I dont want any one of them with Yul. Maybe introduced a new character who's like CG but different in a way that complements Yul more. He should meet her when he goes to college. ^__^ It'll be great if she's royalty too.

-Ai

Does anyone know which channel and what time Goong will be aired in LA? I heard it was airing here with subs a while back...

Los Angeles, CA? Look at channel 18, around 955-10pm on Wed/Th. Theyre showing episodes 5 and 6 this week. By the way, who knows where I can get detailed episode summaries. I just dont want to go through every since post again. Im going backwards from 1300.

Poor Yul.... I don't like what he's going to do but I can sympathise with him.

Hehe! I like the fact they were holding hands even off filming as well.

Who's holding hands!?! Yul and CG? or CG and Shin? I want to see the pics if it has Yul and CG. Please??

Thanks!

-Ai

Guest Telly

Who's holding hands!?! Yul and CG? or CG and Shin? I want to see the pics if it has Yul and CG. Please??

Thanks!

-Ai

it's from a few pages back; it's a behind-the-scenes picture of shin and chae gyung holding hands =)

unfortunately, no yul and chae gyung, hehe =p

Guest piano4112000

Thanks!

-Ai

Sorry to disappoint but its a pic of CG and Shin holding hands.

and yeah? ppl pls read backlogs? i write down which is the last page before i go to bed and start reading backlogs when i log in?

What does backlogging mean? Anyway, I have AOL so when I bookmark the page, I just edit the title and add the page #. I have a tendency of losing loose paper. :sweatingbullets:

-Ai

Guest usyagitntn

Thanks for the link Telly :D. And thank you to everyone who tranlated the articles, I kinda freaked out everytime I see the world fantasy or imagination now 'cos I don't want Goong ending up being all Cg's imagination, but that seems to be a low possibility now 'cos the production of season 2 is on the way: it woudn't make sense if theyhave season 1 as Cg's imagination and 6 stories for season 2.

I saw the pics of the behind the scene for Goong too, they have a very tight schedule, the crew, actors and actresses must be all really stressed :( The pic of Shin and CG holding hand was so sweet!! :x I hope they go out in real life too :P

I can't wait til tomorrow when I'm home to download the preview for ep 19. *excited*

* Have anyone done a translation for the Goong test yet? I did some back logging but just in case I missed it..

Archived