[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

if we're having doubts and troubles just thinking about the ending and whatnot, just imagine what the director/cast/crew have to put up with =) i'm sure they want their 'baby' to be the best it can be, so it's just right that we put our trust in them =D

haha, like the american dollar bill says, IN GOONG WE TRUST =) [haha ok, that was a bit lame =p]

Speaking of baby.. If I were one of the PDs, I have no other choice but to end season 1 with Shin&CG's baby. They already showed that family pic long time ago, for heaven's sake.. and now it's sticking in millions of people's heads. I've taken that as their promise :angry: so.. PDs, you better give us some babies !!!!! *frantic* They can't just spoil us and take it away like that, can they ??? :tears:

AAARRRGH!!! I'm going nuts!! *Take a deep breath* Okay.. I'm keeping my faith on the PDs..

I second that, Telly! IN GOONG WE TRUST! :lol:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I'd like for Season 1 to end with a sehson, I rather that they leave that ending for the end...meaning end of season 2. I feel it's too soon for them to have a baby, I think it'd be sweet that they get to enjoy their marriage as a couple with no fighting or bickering, since they've gone through so much turmoil and hardships, I at least think they deserve that much before they fulfill Halmamama's wish for a sehson.

Am I alone? :huh:

Guest evy149

As much as I'd like for Season 1 to end with a sehson, I rather that they leave that ending for the end...meaning end of season 2. I feel it's too soon for them to have a baby, I think it'd be sweet that they get to enjoy their marriage as a couple with no fighting or bickering, since they've gone through so much turmoil and hardships, I at least think they deserve that much before they fulfill Halmamama's wish for a sehson.

Nah... you're not alone here, Jess ! i also agree with you that we should save the best (having a little sehson) for last. That'll will be such a perfect ending for season 2 (well... if the PD decides to end at season2). But, now with tthe rumors of season 3 and 4.... :sweatingbullets: i don't think i can wait that long !

Manda-Cilik: *Waves* back :)

No, I'm with you in this. I actually think that they might end it with

the press conference.

And I like this new script better than the manhwa actually. I haven't really read the manhwa carefully, like panel by panel, but as far as I can remember, there's no satisfying explanation on why Shin's money dissapeared. I like how he was upset that he didn't know his wife and tried to make up for it by making that working room. I think it's really sweet of him. He's a man of action, no?

Hello Goongers...!!! *waves frantically*

Guest cilik

You're not alone Jess. I'd like to see a sehson too, but for now a happy ending for season 1 with ChaeShin settling down should be enough to satisfy me. I'm still anxious though. All the speculation about an open-ended finale is driving me crazy :wacko:(EDIT: I'm with Ririe on the possibility of the announcement-of-divorce-at-live-TV-interview ending. And that's exactly why I'm kind of dreading it...)

Hi Telly, Evy, Audrey, Jess, Pika, Ririe, Shenny, and everyone else here :)

I second Pika's suggestion for a second thread dedicated to season 2. I don't think I'll be able to handle backlogging in a 1500+ page thread :sweatingbullets:

*phew* Finally got the chance to post.

Thank you for all the BTS pictures (Rebby, Dee, you're all awesome <3 love ya!)

Along with Dee, Jess (no you're not alone dear. I also think a sehson for this season is just too soon and it'll be best to 'save the best for last', u know what i mean...? :D), Telly (miss you! haven't seen you in ages.. lolz...), Manda, Amanda, Audrey (you're comin' rite? hehehe)...

we shall stick together and believe in the PD once again....

Have faith ppl! :lol: *now now... do I sound like a cult-freak... :blink:*

Honestly, those BTS pictures are somewhat so soothing to see...

especially that hand-holding during the briefing.. :wub:

they do look together! ^^

Those piccie really give me this "high-school sweetheart" kinda feelings coz they both are in their uniforms :D

Oh. Almost forgot. :D a double-release can be expected sometime tonite *winks*

I figure with all this confusion about season 2 and all that, what we all need is a little prezzie to soothe our brains (especially the first 13 mins of ep16) ^^

After working on those two eppies during the weekend, and grasp the convo between pyeha & hwang-hu mama, yet I still don't get why the King is so darn *$&%#! Isn't he Shin's dad after all?

Really disappointed in how his character is becoming now...

What is that.... mo-toot+yul+him=one team now? :blink:B) :excl:

PS:

Hi Rie! ^^

Guest helenou

yeah it was what i thought too, having a baby is too soon for them, they didn't even enjoy being a real couple :( even now at the 18th they are not even a real couple, so it will be hard to imagine that they are gonna be parents at the end of the 24th epi esp with all the troubles that will probably happen, according to several translation :(

i want to see them as a marrid couple, holding hands in the palace, share the same room, do what couple usually do and then have a baby :P

i really want to see a mini shin or mini CG, and the worse is that if there's no baby at the end of season 1, we will have to wait a year !!!!!!

it's horrible !!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

soooooo at the end im not sure about what i want =(

Guest Telly

I feel it's too soon for them to have a baby, I think it'd be sweet that they get to enjoy their marriage as a couple with no fighting or bickering, since they've gone through so much turmoil and hardships, I at least think they deserve that much before they fulfill Halmamama's wish for a sehson.

JESS! you're not alone =D

babies are cute, but they take a lot of time =p

i don't want to see diaper-changing scenes, i want tons of romance! moohahahaha =D

heh, plus i can't see chae gyung pregnant just yet =p

No, I'm with you in this. I actually think that they might end it with

the press conference.

And I like this new script better than the manhwa actually. I haven't really read the manhwa carefully, like panel by panel, but as far as I can remember, there's no satisfying explanation on why Shin's money dissapeared. I like how he was upset that he didn't know his wife and tried to make up for it by making that working room. I think it's really sweet of him. He's a man of action, no?

Hello Goongers...!!! *waves frantically*

goong-ness, it's RIERIE! good job on THE FIRST POST, dearest, it's looking beaaaautiful =D

and yes, it's good they're not following the manhwa completely, because that would be a total bore =p

as for the money situation in the manhwa, i myself am not sure how his money disappeared, hehehe

Hi Telly, evy, Audrey, Jess, Pika, Ririe, Shenny, and everyone else here :)

I second Pika's suggestion for a second thread dedicated to season 2. I don't think I'll be able to handle backlogging in a 1500+ page thread :sweatingbullets:

hahahahaha, yay a season two thread for everyone =) hahahaha yes, backlogging here would be terrible if we added to the 'fat' of this thread =p

plus, THE FIRST POST is already getting so crowded with links and other goodies =D

*phew* Finally got the chance to post.

Have faith ppl! :lol: *now now... do I sound like a cult-freak... :blink:*

Oh. Almost forgot. :D a double-release can be expected sometime tonite *winks*

SHENNY, i missed you tooooo =D

hehehehe, goong has made us into a cult, tsk tsk.

ahh, and your winks are always so hintful, moohahaha, i'm definitely looking forward to that =p

and about shin's dad, yes, i do think that his brain disease is affecting his thinking.

maybe little brain worms are leeching off his logical thinking process, eh? =p

Welcome back, Shenny & Rierie!!

I don't mind being called a Goong-cult follower.. We do praise his Goongness and all that Goongy after all.. bwuahahahahhahaha *maniacal laughter*

Now that Telly mentioned about not wanting to see CG pregnant yet.. I have to agree with that *sigh*.. I do want see more of sexy CG running around in her short miniskirt and puffy-tight shirt, than CG with big belly. Fiiiiiine.. I guess i have to wait for the sehson on the 2nd season :phew:

one scenario that i would love to see is of CG and her friends going out to a club like normal teenagers and dancing and flirting with guys. And of course, Shin and Yul seeing all this, get totally jealous and start to threaten all the guys that are hanging around CG to get lost. That would be a hilarious scene. Hopefully the PDs would include this or at least some aspect of it. :blush:

I feel sorry for her in a way because she got married so early and is missing out on the best part about being a teenager. and i agree with some of the posts here, i DONT want to see CG pregnant at the end of this season, i just want to see both of them happy and doing normal husband and wife things, having fun and enjoying each other's company.

now is that too much to ask for B)

I believe in the manhwa Shin sold part of his land for Chaegyung, stating that while they were married he couldn't give her anything so this was his gift to her. I'm not sure on this, I'll have to read the manga again to be sure of this.

The thing I'm dreading the most isn't the ending of season 1...it is that in three weeks, we will have no GOONG till next year. I'm going to go crazy.

Hello to Ririe, Manda, Telly, Shenny (hint taken ;) ), Evy, and Audrey! *waves*

I've missed out on posting this past weekend cause I felt so disheartened with all the talk, but I still kept up with all of you, as a Silent Reader.

As for beginning a new thread, I think that's a good idea as this thread is way too crowded. It'd be a fresh new start and hopefully the rules will be followed this time around.

We have an admin amongst us, welcome welcome! We're trying to be good. Proud of my fellow Goongers!

Guest Telly

one scenario that i would love to see is of CG and her friends going out to a club like normal teenagers and dancing and flirting with guys. And of course, Shin and Yul seeing all this, get totally jealous and start to threaten all the guys that are hanging around CG to get lost. That would be a hilarious scene. Hopefully the PDs would include this or at least some aspect of it. :blush:

that would be such a hilarious scene, but i doubt shin and yul would enjoy each other's company anymore.

i'm actually pretty saddened that they would let such a big rift destroy their close relationship.

i mean, what happened to those days where they would send each other letters and make fun of each other?

i just hope they kiss-and-make-up soon =p hehe, ok, maybe no kissing, but i do want them to rekindle their relationship by the end of the series, at least =D

then maybe we'd have a cute UNCLE YUL for all the royal grandchildren, eh? =p

The thing I'm dreading the most isn't the ending of season 1...it is that in three weeks, we will have no GOONG till next year. I'm going to go crazy.

We have an admin amongst us, welcome welcome! We're trying to be good. Proud of my fellow Goongers!

hrmmm, yeah, the summer would be so lonely without goong =|

maybe we can all go take a korean vacation and stalk the cast! moohahahaha >=)

ooh, and yes, an admin! hehe, we're all trying not to break the rules =D

Guest Pikachu

I believe in the manhwa Shin sold part of his land for Chaegyung, stating that while they were married he couldn't give her anything so this was his gift to her. I'm not sure on this, I'll have to read the manga again to be sure of this.

XD Yeah, but we don't know what he did with the money he got from selling the land right? He just told the King that he's getting a present for Chae Gyeong (and this will be an intresting discussion in the manhwa thread because.. what exactly would Shin give to CG for present based on her interests in the manhwa :o)

Anyay. I know. I don't know what I'll do without the usual Wednesday/Thursday rabid craziness in this thread and just the waiting an ranting/fangirling... and everything. T3T

i'm actually pretty saddened that they would let such a big rift destroy their close relationship.

i mean, what happened to those days where they would send each other letters and make fun of each other?

i just hope they kiss-and-make-up soon =p hehe, ok, maybe no kissing, but i do want them to rekindle their relationship by the end of the series, at least =D

then maybe we'd have a cute UNCLE YUL for all the royal grandchildren, eh? =p

Ahh I'm feeling very saddened by the good turned bad relationship b/w Shin & Yul as well.. :(

Reminds me of Park Shin Yang & Lee Dong Gun in Lovers in Paris....

so close @ 1st but now total rivals. :tears:

They probably wun make up @ the end of tis season... I wonder wat it's going to take to make them get back together as fun loving cousins....

and about shin's dad, yes, i do think that his brain disease is affecting his thinking.

maybe little brain worms are leeching off his logical thinking process, eh? =p

Haha. Little brain worms. :D

I almost forgot about his supposedly-terminal-illness... but yeah, his brain disease is now starting to show off and taken over his heart also, I guess. Hmpff! >___<

I don't mind being called a Goong-cult follower.. We do praise his Goongness and all that Goongy after all.. bwuahahahahhahaha *maniacal laughter*

Now that Telly mentioned about not wanting to see CG pregnant yet.. I have to agree with that *sigh*.. I do want see more of sexy CG running around in her short miniskirt and puffy-tight shirt, than CG with big belly. Fiiiiiine.. I guess i have to wait for the sehson on the 2nd season :phew:

LOL... even though it sounds kinda 'creepy', but I like that phrase, "we do praise his Goongness and all that Goongy...." :lol:

about CG being pregnant,... it suits more for the almost-ending of Season 2, imho.

Can't really picture how they both will be as the -parents-to-be-, especially with all the school uniforms :blink:

You know what ppl.... I have a premonition (or whatever we call it these days), as I read Telly's post on this one: "then maybe we'd have a cute UNCLE YUL for all the royal grandchildren, eh? =p"

It'll be awesome if Kang Hyun steps in and finally being a new confidante to Yul...

I really wanna see all of them being happy and feeling contended in their own romance/relationships:

1. Yul-Kang Hyun

Sorry Jang hyung-Kang Hyun Shippers, I'm with Apple on this one.

Kang Hyun deserves to be with Yul since he is the one she has had her eyes on from the very beginning :D

Gotta give what the girl wants hehe! Jang-Kyung is just too ... :wacko: for Kang-Hyun imo.

He's just too goofy :P

2. Hyorin-Kang In

Kang In is just such a sweetheart to Hyorin.

From episode 16, I saw how super nice he is and how he really cares about the girl, genuinely.

In the hospital, after that suicide attempt, Hyorin asked, "since when did you know?" (meaning, about her being not the rich girl that everyone thinks), and Kang In, in such a calm, nice tone, replied, "from the start".

And I went, "awwww..........." :wub:

He deserves a nice girl, but not if Hyorin cannot let go of her past and still clinging to her own possesiveness. So yeah, my ideal ending will be: Hyorin studies overseas with Kang In, and they develop some good romance with a solid friendship as a foundation of their relationship *dreamy look*

I really wanna see all of them being happy and feeling contended in their own romance/relationships:

1. Yul-Kang Hyun

Sorry Jang hyung-Kang Hyun Shippers, I'm with Apple on this one.

Kang Hyun deserves to be with Yul since he is the one she has had her eyes on from the very beginning :D

Gotta give what the girl wants hehe! Jang-Kyung is just too ... :wacko: for Kang-Hyun imo.

He's just too goofy :P

2. Hyorin-Kang In

Kang In is just such a sweetheart to Hyorin.

From episode 16, I saw how super nice he is and how he really cares about the girl.

In the hospital, after that suicide attempt, Hyorin asked, "since when did you know?" (meaning, about her being not the rich girl that everyone thinks), and Kang In, in such a calm, nice tone, replied, "from the start".

And I went, "awwww..........." :wub:

He deserves a nice girl, but not if Hyorin cannot let go of her past and still clinging to her own possesiveness. So yeah, my ideal ending will be: Hyorin studies overseas with Kang In, and they develop some good romance with a solid friendship as a foundation of their relationship *dreamy look*

I thought you guys have given up on Yul&Kang Hyun pairing.. kekekekke.. :P But hey, since no ending is written yet, there's still chance out there :)

I agree that Kang In deserves more spotlight in the 2nd season. With face so cute, it would be such a waste not to exploit him some more.. bwuahahahaha :lol: HR should REALLY open her eyes to see who's been sticking by her side through her ups and downs. All i can say is love grows, it doesn't come overnight.

Shenny, as much as I'd like to see Kang Hyun with Jang Kyung, I think when it comes down to it, I'm very much still a Yul-Hyun shipper. You're right, she has always liked him from the very moment he stepped foot into their classroom and has been a dear friend and confidante to Chae so seeing her end up with Yul in the end would be nice. Hopefully the PDs will broil something up for them, it'd be nice.

From the pics of them filming today/yesterday (in korea), I wouldn't be surprise if they were for Thursday's eppie. Like Amanda said, they might be changing their routine and will now show "HELL-Wednesdays" and "HEAVEN-Thursdays" from now till the end of season 1.

Guest echoRy

From the pics of them filming today/yesterday (in korea), I wouldn't be surprise if they were for Thursday's eppie. Like Amanda said, they might be changing their routine and will now show "HELL-Wednesdays" and "HEAVEN-Thursdays" from now till the end of season 1.

that would be awesome if it happens that way from now on...thursday's so hearthwrenching!

Shenny- i love it when u wink!!! lovely things happen when you wink!

---and the changes to the thread count have me :wacko: , i'm trying to see

where i was exactly b4 the pgs got cut---

Guest beauwhale

anyone knows where i can dl the preview for the next ep? please help, i am lost in these pages. thanks a lot

Queen: It's the fate that brings lovers together. Lovers' fate, no matter how hard you try to hold on to it, it will not be captured. Even if you do capture it, it won't be in your hands forever.

Yul: What?

Queen: If you desire a fate that doesn't belong to you, you'll be punished. That's the moral of human nature. Affairs of the opposite sex is the same too; they're not something that can be solved by the brain. Think of them from another angle, as a decision made by your heart. I'm telling you these things today because a very long time ago, I saw such a lovers' fate.

-----

I'll take it that she is talking about her own triangle love experience with the king and Yul's mum. :tears:

Who's fate was the Queen referring to? It does seem like she was talking about her husband, like you said. Im thinking it also applies to the old Kings's wishes for Shin/CG/Yul. If the Queen's beliefs about fate were true, then I guess fate initially wanted Shin and CG to end up together. But then the old King decided to control lovers' fate by betrothing his grandson to CG, making Yul the guy to marry CG since his dad's the first born. I guess fate fought back and Yul's dad was killed off thus destroying the planned Yul/CG marriage. The old king wasnt able to alter Shin/CG's fate. Though he did mean well, he was punished when fate killed his son in an accident.

It was fate that forced CG and Shin together. Still, I think that Shin would have probably been more like CG if he wasnt the Crown Prince. His personality comes out when he's relaxed, and he acts a lot like CG during those times. :D

If Yul was the Crown Prince, he would have gone to the Royal Academy never seeing CG. Shin would still go to CG's school, but he wouldnt be so lonely, and wouldnt relate to Hyorin's lonliness.

-Ai

Archived