[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest andie

I love the characters, but seriously they need to go into counseling! They need to be taught how to COMMUNICATE through WORDS!

I swear, if they dont make Shin and Chae Gyung live happily ever after at the end, there will be headline on the newspaper saying "GOONG PD's killed by PHYCO fan" so they better not screw things up. They have made me a Goong addicted. I am so addicted. I come to this thread everyday to see if there are new pics or links up. I stay in the thread till I go to sleep at night... Thanks alot PD's. You better not dissapoint me!

I also love the characters but really, CG and Shin really need to sit down and talk! :crazy: True, the communication between them is just simply POOR! :( What gets to me is how when they do talk they (especially Shin) always say what he doesn't really mean. Babo! But I guess this is what the PD wants to happen, right? Our mounting frustrations make us want to see them end up together all the more!!! No excuses, no open endings, aaaarggghhh I want a fairytale ending! A fairytale ending will make me want to see a season 2...

I'm on the same boat as you, getting dark circles under my eyes for lack of sleep! And man, my lack of concentration during the day is very much Goong related too. Literally counting the hours til I catch the next episode!

Just a couple of things.

Do all the guys in this drama seems a little effeminate?!?...And what about the girlish scream from Shin when he was teaching CG how to drive!

His screams I can take but the polka-dot outfits with bib-like necklines?!? :blink: And the neck pieces they make him wear instead of a tie (like the one he wore in the hotel in Thailand)?! :blink: But in any case JJH's manliness and Shin's character make-up for all this! His suits do suit him well and are not effeminate at all! I can remain "blind" to the other outfits as long as Shin's love for CG deepens! :blush:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YoungNgo : yeah i am more addicted to my fellow goongers. but i am very much inlove with the show and JJH. :w00t:

rebby : i kinda think porcelet is right~ it's CG new car!! lOlx.. OH NO~i dun wan anymore cheek squeezing forehead kisses by yul anymore pls. omg. -.- :crazy::blink:

but well.. they use so many beatlesWV i cant differentiate which is which anymore lOlx

but look.. WHO is at the driver sit? Hyorin cant be driving my dear. lOlx

Guest beautifulxmess

Yuuppp..i agree...I think it must be Yul...especially in the above picture DallasE posted, notice the review mirror...the eyes and nose looks like that of KJH not JJH...

ehehee....look like YEH adores her shin+CG fanmade pillow! *winks*

thanks DallasE for the awesome pics! makes me very curious...

wahh... i just got done rewatching the beach part. oh my. how i love em. i made some caps just of it. XD

goongcaps3vf.jpg

goongcaps18yg.jpg

goongcaps21wa.jpg

^^ all caps are done by me [jina<3]

wow...........look at their love.....their love is sooooooooooooo omg...XD

i just love this part. it sooo kute. it shows how much they love each other. woohiee!

Guest rose7969

Guys i'm dying here, i'm really curious as to the rest of the comments about our posts.

there's about 20 now, just minus my comment and another in english too.

i think some very kind peeps fulfilled my request and tried to explain for us though...

but don't quote me on that since i used an online trans thing and they don't always make sense.

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=2...&PG=1&WH=&MODE=

DEE- my JJH craving is wanting too!!! :D

Oh Moo...Angeline...so surprise to see this and other comment related to this.. Sorry for being late... I think we should create a petition to MBC for our so called "right" to have the happy ending for session 1. I don't mind MBC to have session 2 since MBC would like to make money as well as for the actor and actress to make money. In korea, cost of living is very expensive so I guess they need to crack their head to ensure the money keep coming into their pocket. :D . moahahaha

But I agree to many goongers that session 2 shouldn't be the unsolved love triangle. More of love scene and pertaining to their marriage life. Real marriage is not easy....

Guest mei_yee_chan

I hope these were not posted before (100 pages of backlog is just TOO much!). Sorry if they have been posted before.

14ut.th.jpg 13xh1.th.jpg

13vr.th.jpg 17gr.th.jpg 11oe1.th.jpg

114217556911417483041141730946.th.jpg 1141983623d24gd.th.jpg 13sp.th.jpg

Credits: Daum & Yahoo imagesearch

I dunno why but when I was watching the credits for episode 18, it made me wanna cry.

Guest rose7969

Okay, let's put the slap aside, let's imagine that the things they said were never said...with all that aside, doesn't this cap make it seem like such a romantic kiss? :blush: :

photo25611no751713zd.jpg

creds: imbc.com

Hai jess...After seeing the photo, I'm falling in love with Shin back, just like CG. Now I can understand why CG acting pervert when she saw Shin back...Ha...Ha...Last time is his leg, now his back, I don't know next is what...Please help me.....

Guest DallasE

More BTS Pics

C1D6C1F6C8C6C1F7C2EF4.jpg

Someone go steal the script! We wanna know what's gonna happen next!!

20C8B8_B4EB_BABB.jpg

B0E8BFF8BFB9B0ED_C3D4BFB5_BAD0.jpg

B0ADC7F6C0CCB6FB_B9E8C4ABBAF1.jpg

1142173631_C3A4B0E6C0CC.jpg

B8AEBAC0C0CC_B5DEB8F0BDC0.jpg

B0A1B7C1C1F8_B8AEBAC0C0CC_B5DEB8F0B.jpg

Now, we can get to see their expression a little clearer when they were acting out this scene.

1142174749_1142114005_snap_2006225_.jpg

1142172801_1141748304_1141730946_13.jpg

1142172800_25B925CC25BC25FA25B025FC.jpg

Finally, an enlarged group photo where we can see everyone clearly.

25B125C325B425DC25C325BC25BB25E725C.jpg

All credits to miclub

I love the final scene in the end of ep 18 and I cant not wait to see whats goin on in ep19.

why CG does not realise that Shin loves her.

Guest ROCKWITHU

jina<3, thanks for those beach scenes caps. That's like one of my fave parts too. :)

Goong NGS can be seen in this week's Happy Time show, 060312. JJH was teaching YEH how to kick and fall from that scene where CG wants to kick Shin and falls on her back. LOL There was also an ng for when CG was excited about Shin arranging their time at the ocean at the end of episode 15. YEH was almost like choking JJH. LOL And she was doing it kinda hard that the pillar JJH was leaning on was shaking too.

Guest mei_yee_chan

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...D4BFB5_BAD0.jpg

According to this pic of the scene script, there's going to be a newspaper/media scandal that will probably say that CG is "cheating" on the prince (probably with Yul). hmm~ there's a part where Shin's friend says "is your wife cheating on you?"

Oh no!!!! :o

That's the last thing I'd wanna hear that happens to them. This is not right!

well, if some "scandal" comes out saying that CG is cheating on Shin, maybe it will bring about the press conference where he finally admits he loves her? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought a fan who read the manhwa said that Shin confesses during a press conference?

The only way all these troubles will be cleared up is for Shin to use his vocal cords! :D

Guest beautifulxmess

Aiyaaa.....

the scriptwriter has already used this story arc...why are they recycling this? really hope it turns out good and not leading us into circles for the sake of extending the episodes..

Shin will have to protect CG if this scandal happen. He cann't confess his love easily, even after kiss her, but , if something bad happen to CG, he will find his way... maybe? :(

Because, after all, he know tthat CG never cheat him, even if he doesn't know about her love for him.

Anyway, It's just ....so draggggggggggy...they have enough problem until now :angry:

The only way all these troubles will be cleared up is for Shin to use his vocal cords! :D

this quote cracks me out hehehe LMAO sorry I can't help it the way you use vocal chords is "fitting" anyway it would be interesting if thats the case because for me it would be the CLIMAX of the whole series...

Guest DallasE

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...D4BFB5_BAD0.jpg

According to this pic of the scene script, there's going to be a newspaper/media scandal that will probably say that CG is "cheating" on the prince (probably with Yul). hmm~ there's a part where Shin's friend says "is your wife cheating on you?"

lala, thanks for the info. Now, we know why we are seeing EH & KJH in the car parked under the dark street!! So things are gonna get worse before they can get better!!! Guess we have to start to immune our poor little heart for more trauma to come! Hope they don't overplay their hand and kill us all!!

Wonder who sic the paparazzi on CG. Nabbeun TaeHwu!!

Yah! For heaven's sake, Shin verbalize your love for your wife for the whole world to hear. It's not like it's gonna kill you or something. Woman needs to be told that you love her constantly! Let that be a lesson for you before you lost her. Babo.

3BFF912C0CF_C3D4BFB5C0E5_C0CEC1F5BC.jpg

1142168996_Untitled_6_copy.jpg

355.gif

All credits to miclub

Guest penguinna

im shock to know that there'll be a season 2 for goong..and a short 4 episodes only!! imagine the drama ends with a cliffhanger and we gotta wait until next yr to know what is really gonna happen.... OMG.... me, too, dying the know whether shin & cg is gonna be together........ personally, i prefer shin & cg together....cos their love overcome obstacles & realise their love for each other, thats very precious........

Archived