[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest uberquirkiness

uberquirkiness, if you're looking for Yul-kissing-CG's-forehead pic, there's one on page 1404.. I don't remember seeing pic of the two during the conversation.. Seems like we are more interested in Shin&CG "saliva exchange" scene.. bwuahahahaha.. coz there are bunch of those around that page number.. Meticulous analyzing by our tech experts :D

EDIT: I see Telly!! Are you feeling any better now, dear??

haha.. i'm still interested in shin/cg kissing..but there are already many pics.. . . eh heh. i wish cg just gave in... but then, where's her feminine pride, yah? :D

goong-inspired party. that'd be fun. but then everyone would call me a DORK and laugh their heads off at my goong obsession. hee hee.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Telly

^ hahaha That's awesome Telly. I'm the only one who watches Goong in my friend group. *sigh* Very sad. A Goong party would be interesting. Dressing up in a hanbok and all keke

Anyway, where are smiley/happy pics of Shin?! :D

MISOO!!

hahahaha the hanbok fused with the modern tank top dress chae gyung wore at shin's party was really pretty, maybe i should get me one, too, moohahaha

heh, and the funny thing is, i actually find shin more appealing when he doesn't smile at all =D

although i do like his teeth. hahahaha =p

Guest clairdeluned

MISOO!!

hahahaha the hanbok fused with the modern tank top dress chae gyung wore at shin's party was really pretty, maybe i should get me one, too, moohahaha

heh, and the funny thing is, i actually find shin more appealing when he doesn't smile at all =D

although i do like his teeth. hahahaha =p

Ooh I know! I love CG's clothes. They're all so purdy keke I wonder where I could find something like that...

lol I do agree that Shin is hotter not smiling...he's very hot when angry/solemn/moody :D Whenever he gets mad at someone, .....*drool* :wub:

Anyway, I'm off to watch more Korean TV....*wave*

Guest Telly

Ooh I know! I love CG's clothes. They're all so purdy keke I wonder where I could find something like that...

lol I do agree that Shin is hotter not smiling...he's very hot when angry/solemn/moody :D Whenever he gets mad at someone, .....*drool* :wub:

hrmm, i think i saw someone post about chae gyung's fashion over at the yoon eun hye thread =)

1-6_0.jpg

it's called a coser gold foil embroidery fusion korean dress, and can be bought at e-click korea.

haha, i'm not advertising for them or anything, i never even knew they existed! but yeah, for those interested =p

hehehehehe shin's angry face = hot, which is why they DEFINITELY need more ANGSTY PASSION! gahhh!

Guest uberquirkiness

stupiddddd!!!!!!! still can't find HQ caps of yul when he's talking to cg in episode 18...before he kisses her....... asjfdiosjdijsa eeeeeeeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... T_T

Guest your_sheroe

Goong is shown Wed and Thursday nights in LA.

will the be the same as Minnesota? since they're a day ahead, wouldnt it be tuesdays and wedensdays?

edit;

7pm or 9;55 pm they show? gosh this is so confusing for me who lives over here...

Guest cilik

will the be the same as Minnesota? since they're a day ahead, wouldnt it be tuesdays and wedensdays?

edit;

7pm or 9;55 pm they show? gosh this is so confusing for me who lives over here...

I think zashibear's referring to a TV channel in Southern California that started airing Goong recently (sorry if I'm mistaken :sweatingbullets:).

In the US, you can watch Goong live via online TV (directly from MBC, TVants, WebTV, etc.) at 7:55 AM Eastern / 6:55 AM Central / 5:55 AM Mountain / 4:55 AM Pacific on Wednesdays and Thursdays. It wouldn't be Tuesdays and Wednesdays because Goong airs at night in Korea, which makes it morning (of the same day) in the US.

EDIT: Hi Tellster! I'm assuming you're all better now??? (since you were able to go to Costco and you even met other Goongers there? kekekeke)...Jun Ji Ae is one lucky lady indeed *sigh*. I'm jealous <_<.

In the US, you can watch Goong live via online TV (directly from MBC, TVants, WebTV, etc.) at 7:55 AM Eastern / 6:55 AM Central / 5:55 AM Mountain / 4:55 AM Pacific on Wednesdays and Thursdays. It wouldn't be Tuesdays and Wednesdays because Goong airs at night in Korea, which makes it morning (of the same day) in the US.

What is the website address that I can watch Goong online? I still don't know, please help. Thanks a lot.

Guest blue.roses

QUOTE(zashibear @ Mar 11 2006, 01:13 PM)

Goong is shown Wed and Thursday nights in LA.

do you know what channel? im in fullerton near LA, so can i like watch it on adelphia cable? or .. sorry im confused ^^

Guest Telly

ooh, MANDA, i see you =p

hee, i was snooping aroung um sung mo [ryu hwan]'s cyworld, and came across these pictures of him and jun ji ae [kang hyun]

632660460048519925.jpg

632770362793913611.jpg

>> creds to uhm sung mo's cyworld

haha, and all i could think was "oh, wow, kang hyun's getting it on with yul, and then i see some siggies dedicated to her and jang kyung--and then she's at it with ryu hwan now!" =o

mehehehehe, she's one lucky lady, indeed!

Guest tklovex3

i am so sick of CG misunderstanding SHIN... and then she runs off crying like please.... you're making yourself cry.

& YUL! he sure is stubborn.. im starting to get irritated when i look at him & his mom. haha

Guest popo_chan_xo

Does anyone have episode 11 and 12 in HD? the links are all dead for sendspace!

Thank you!!!

if you search up "goong 12 or 11" at youtube.com u can find it!

Guest sungaaah

hii ppl ~~

telly : keke those pix of kang hyun and ryu hwan are so cute ^^

hahah first a yul/kg shipper .. then kg/jk shipper .. then those pix pop up and juss

makes them look so good together ! lucky girl indeed =p

anddd omgsh [sort of off topic, but still related to goong ^^]

my fam was talkin about taking a giant fam pic [like extended fam,etc..]

and how all the girls would wear hanboks and i was like oh, i dont wanna

look old and wear hanboks like ahjumahs so they suggested i juss wear

a nice dress .. and then i see cg's fusion dress in goong !

so yea .. basically my 'hanbok' is gonna be based on her dress

cuz its still traditional wear ^^ keke sooo excited !

okie im done wasting space. back to backlogging =]

Guest karaoke

This thread is full of . . . . analysis!! xDD

which I suck at . . . ^-^ thnks for sharing all the pics,

translates, teasers, and more!! xD

So . . . . Hyorin is sick!?!?! O.o I already feel sorry

for her, I wonder what happened to her in like

episode 13-14? Does she have money problems?

& who is that guy friend that's always next to her?

xP just wonderingg . . . ^^

Guest Telly

Does she have money problems?

yep, she has money problems--she's not the rich girl everyone thinks she is =p

and her guy friend is kang in, and if you want more pictures of him, click the 'kang in' link in my signature, hehehehehe =D

hahahaha capuccinooo, you're right =) the guys are lucky ducks, too! so it works both ways, hehehehe

Guest echoRy

So . . . . Hyorin is sick!?!?! O.o I already feel sorry

for her, I wonder what happened to her in like

episode 13-14? Does she have money problems?

yeah that's what it looks like, i mean in all the Kdrama's i've watched...

coughing is never a good sign! lolxxxooo

Hyorin is poor, but in my point of view, she doesn't have a lot of money problems.

i mean her fees are paid by her mistress, her classes too

and from what we know, her really nice clothes are bought for her too.

the girl has a lot of love coming from a lot of nice people,

i'm glad they making her see that she has no chance with Shin.

well, somewhat atleast she's realizing it. hopefully she will fully accept it soon.

......until season 2 :crazy:

Archived