[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

hello everyone.. just wanted to say that this thread has been really well behaved this 2 weeks. the thread convoying has decreased after some members decided to put up rules for the thread.

which is great! I can really see that you are treasuring this place. Also the first page is really awesome! great job to the thread starter. Really appreciate your dedication. The members are truly awesome too with such great links provided in the forum.

however the sad news is, this thread seems too massive and to lessen the burden on the server, I am thinking of trimming the pages.

Not this week though, perhaps next week. So it'll be good if you all can help to update the first page of necessary links.. less I accidentally delete them. Ok i'll be very very careful :P

I'm not sure how i'm gonna trim this thread yet, but most likely unrelated chatter will be trimmed. (eg. i own this page, i have too many shoes type of post) its a big task for me, so don't hate me too much.

ps: I'm a BIG GOONG FAN ! :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sehson seems unlikely if they are gonna hv university life later in season 2...

unless they make it like wonderful life... seung won & sejin taking turns to take care of their baby :lol: that would be fun but no.. they are royalties, they'll hv the sanggongs taking care if not a nanny... hmmm..

hello everyone.. just wanted to say that this thread has been really well behaved this 2 weeks. the thread convoying has decreased after some members decided to put up rules for the thread.

which is great! I can really see that you are treasuring this place. Also the first page is really awesome! great job to the thread starter. Really appreciate your dedication. The members are truly awesome too with such great links provided in the forum.

however the sad news is, this thread seems too massive and to lessen the burden on the server, I am thinking of trimming the pages.

Not this week though, perhaps next week. So it'll be good if you all can help to update the first page of necessary links.. less I accidentally delete them. Ok i'll be very very careful :P

I'm not sure how i'm gonna trim this thread yet, but most likely unrelated chatter will be trimmed. (eg. i own this page, i have too many shoes type of post) its a big task for me, so don't hate me too much.

ps: I'm a BIG GOONG FAN ! :D

OOooo we welcome all moderators to become goongers!! =D

I think u probably can trim off some of the pics that are not relevant to goong.

I think we kinda posted too many pics of individual actors and actor because we didnt know we couldnt in the start =D i'd probably contribute a little bit to those spams.. sorry:lol:

Rebby : I am still watching that scene u posted like 30 times.. -.-

i wish i could cut off that last slappin part. and that part SHIN HIT the wall with his fist. OMG.

JJH is so pitiful? first he got slapped by YEH and then he has to hit his fist against the wall? Ottoke. -.-

But i doubt MBC will give us any behind the scenes for that part.. -.- or it seems like there isnt any?

and 나는 변태야? = am i a pervert? lOlx..

and i really want really want TRIPLETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but at this rate. i DOUBT mbc will give me any hopes of THAT happening

does anyone know where i can find the pictures of shin and chaegyung together, taking pictures in the snow?

i looked throughout the thread, but there's wayy too many pages,

and i'm not having any luck.

if anyone could help, that'd be great.

THESE ARE THE PICTURES I AM TALKING ABOUT.

goongblendmaderleyangel6oa.th.jpg

credits to: manderly_angel

Guest andie

raising my hands! seson(s) wanted! Shin, CG and a seson (even if the seson is just on the way) at the end of season 1 for me is the perfect ending! :D I'll be willing watch a season 2 and so on if MBC can cough up a seson (or two) at the end!

Guest Bebot

who came up with the idea that shin will leave a pregnant cg to care for a sick HR? this is making everyone sick :wacko:

hehehehe.. I was the one who thought of the idea and not PD's .. Sorry :( if it's really depressing you guys. I really hope you're right... it's just this show is making me crazy, I don't know what to think.. We keep getting all this speculations about what's going to happen to end of the season 1 and Season 2.. i was basically gathering all those info in my head and somewhat came out with that outcome :( I'm really trying to think possitive about this Season 2.

I really think that the PD's are already going overboard when they decided to do Season 2 even after the extension of Season 1 already... and now they're thinking of adding Season 3, 4, or 5... that's just getting too greedy :tongue2: Just my opinion

yeah it airs wednesdays & thursdays.. but its at night.. PM! .. so u dont have to wake up to watch it :]

i just realised i had the wrong time in my previous post!! it should be 9.55PM Korea time.

** edit **

J E W E L Z, where's your location? Not everyone is on the same timezone...

Guest DallasE

Rebby, your two caps on the HOT Kiss nearly set fire to my screen. I was really curious when someone mentioned about the spit-sharing kiss coz I didn't see any!! Gosh! They even adjusted the brightness of the clip to illustrate this intimacy! *blush**blush*

I would be so embarassed to see this clip/caps if I were them.

I hope EunHye's tight slap had everything to do with the script and nothing else.

Am curious when did they film this? Before or after the stolen kiss part!

From the recent two BTS, I find it so cute that it seems very natural for them to engage in "pillow talk" now.

alikim, with Season 2 a done deal, I wouldn't really mind if they adopt along your open-ending version for Season 1 just as long as they are not separated! That's the prerequisite!

Rebby, your two caps on the HOT Kiss nearly set fire to my screen. I was really curious when someone mentioned about the spit-sharing kiss coz I didn't see any!! Gosh! They even adjusted the brightness of the clip to illustrate this intimacy! *blush**blush*

I would be so embarassed to see this clip/caps if I were them.

I hope EunHye's tight slap had everything to do with the script and nothing else.

Am curious when did they film this? Before or after the stolen kiss part!

From the recent two BTS, I find it so cute that it seems very natural for them to engage in "pillow talk" now.

alikim, with Season 2 a done deal, I wouldn't really mind if they adopt along your open-ending version for Season 1 just as long as they are not separated! That's the prerequisite!

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! dallase!! did u see the way they talked to each other in that behind the scenes?

intimacy!!! I wonder if there is any NGS for the kissing scenes for this one?

is it after that pillow talk scenes or before? lOlx..

and also.. i'd probably die of embarassement if i were JJH. lOlx.. i mean seeeing that on a forum.. lOlx.

i bet EH will be feel that way too..

and i think EH was shocked with that slap as well.. i dun think she realized it will be thAT hard.

poor JJH.

his face.

Guest cilik

And yes, I'm also wondering about the mask, are there any significant meanings behind each mask or they're just simple masks? coz Hyorin's mask is different from the rest.

I think someone else brought this up before, and I'm not sure if it's been answered. It's not only Hyo Rin's mask. I think Yul's mask was a little different from the rest of them too. It was rather...plain? Not as elaborate, I guess? I wonder why...

wow... man thats... GOSH SHE IS LUCKY! that kiss is so hott! :w00t:

BTW; if those who live in the US they would play GOONG on Tuesdays and Wednesdays right?

If you live in the US, then Goong would start at 7:55 AM EST / 6:55 AM CST / 4:55 AM PST Wednesdays & Thursdays if you watch it live on MBC :D

But if i have a choice.. i will want them to stick to my seson theory. right peepz?

DO WE ALL WANNA SEE SHIN AND CG HAVING BABIES?????????

those who want put up ur hands

*on the floor with hands and feet up in the air* I do! Sehson wanted!

Guest chiclete

Haha, I'm having lots of fun reading everyone's theories on how Goong should end... Personally, I don't think they would have babies if they are making a sequel, usually babies would be more of a closing to the whole thing, no? Well, that's my take on my the ending....

But I do agree with everyone that they shouldn't make the ending of this season's a cliffhanger, we are going to live in agony for a whole year?!!! That can't be good for our healths... haha

Guest clairdeluned

yeah it airs at 10 PM... its pretty late.. i live in california. :]

Ack I think 10 PM Korea time is 5 AM California time. :P I haven't been able to drag myself out of bed to watch it live yet, but I'm thinking about doing it for the next two...I NEED to know what happens!!!

Guest DallasE

Amanda, of course I saw their latet BTS interactions! It's such a far cry from when they were shooting their hapbang kiss. Then, when the director gave the cut cue, both of them were so unnatural and looked everywhere but at each other. Now, they have grown so much closer and familiar with each other!! Yayness!!

Watching that BTS clip has turned into my other source of entertainment! kekekeke.....

BFB5BDBAC4B8C3C45.jpg

gungback18.jpg

GOONG Transition from PG 12 to PG15

1215.jpg

To show us that they (MBC) mean business, we got a HOT Kiss in the bargain. We are not complaining and hope no one is too since MBC always attract lots of controversy.

HOT KISS

C3C221.jpg

0000000.gif

All credits to miclub

donilpark, you're really observant! I didn't notice they had changed the angle of filming until u pointed out the sleeves' colour. I was wondering to myself why the queen drink tea only when the Te-hwang-te-hwu Mama had invited them to eat the snacks. I actually enjoyed watching this part of the episode because it revelaed that Yul's actions during the gathering lunch was rather obvious to the Te-hwang-te-hwu.

Te-hwang-te-hwu (admiring the royal family's photo, then speaking to the 2 daughters-in-law):

Te-ja's royal wedding, HaeZhung Gung and Yei Sung Dae Gung's (meaning Yul n his mum) return...the royal family is more lively than last time.

Yul's mum: My utmost respects, Mama.

Te-hwang-te-hwu: Now is time for the Te Ja and Yei Sung Dae Gung to to increase the number of people in the royal family, right? Although the commoners have only one or two children, but that's their personal life outside the palace; it's of no relation to the royal family, right?

Shin's mum: Yes.

Te-hwang-te-hwu: Whether it's in the past or for the present, all offsprings of the royal family are very precious. If there's no offspring, it's like breaking the bloodline. The more offsprings the royal family has, the greater our strength. Hwang-hwu and HaeZhung Gung, both of you must pay attention to this.

Yul's mum: I'll remember this in my heart, Te-hwang-te-hwu Mama.

Te-hwang-te-hwu (gives a big sigh): A few days ago, I noticed that our Bingung and Yei Sung Dae Gung seem to be very intimate. The two of them haven't known each other for a long time right? (eats snack)

(The 2 mothers glance hostilely at each other)

Shin's mum: Although they haven't known each other for a long time, Bingung and Yei Sung Dae Gung are classmates, so it's natural that they are close together.

Te-hwang-te-hwu (nods her head): Hmm...so that's why they appaear so friendly.

Yul's mum: When Yei Sung Dea Gung just returned to the country, Bingung helped him a lot, so they became very good friends.

Te-hwang-te-hwu: No wonder they appear so in tune with each other. But if they're too close, won't the Te Ja get jeolous?

Shin's mum: Mama, although the TeJa is young, he is broadminded.

Te-hwang-te-hwu (laughs): I'm just rambling... No matter what, such harmony in the royal family... nothing is better than this. (Laughs, eats snack, gestures to the 2 DILs) Have some of that (the snacks).

OK...going to watch the last kissing scene for the last time before I go to sleep...hehe.

anyone knows

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=2...&PG=8&WH=&MODE=

what they are commenting about now? lOlx..

i think it's nth gd?

because i saw a post sayin : Yi GOr MWO ya?

meaning: what is this?

the rest i cannot really understand with my lousy korean

zinc : i saw that part too.. she juz dunno how RIGHT she is. -.-

and dallase : I watched that behind the scenes like 100 times minimium.

i have to keep watchin that to forget that slap.

esp that part JJh says : She is pretty..

awhhhhhhh i melted on the floor.. and he sighed becayse he doesnt want to make any mistakes...

because the director said if YEH is not pretty then JJH can do wadever he wants.. lOlx..

which comes down to JJH cannot make any mistakes, else YEH is not pretty lOlx..

the director is so clever

Archived