[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest gglover

hyorin is confusing me. One minute she says that she's giving up Shin and even hints at yul to give up cg too and the next she's flaunting about how much she knows shin and talks about their dream... make up your mind

screencaps for those who wants to see the baby teddy bear...

goongep18140mb26500019tu.th.jpg

goongep18140mb26500020bl.th.jpg

goongep18140mb26500038fd.th.jpg

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest what?

to natalia siew

well I was kinda trying to say that it was not her fate to be the crown princess even though it was her decision in the first place .... :blink: you know what I'm saying? :huh::mellow: and umm sorry I was confuse for a minute but....I was actually thinking of the manga where Shin already knows of the arrange marriage and then he proposed to Hyorin......my bad! :phew:

Guest Pikachu

hyorin is confusing me. One minute she says that she's giving up Shin and even hints at yul to give up cg too and the next she's flaunting about how much she knows shin and talks about their dream... make up your mind

OMG. Was that baby bear in the original episode or did they just insert it in the flashback sequence?

Anyway, as for the Hyo Rin thing... I thought she looked kind of guilty when she saw Chae Gyeong starting to drink up the champagne... like "oops forgot about it" XDD like her natural richard simmons sense surfacing and couldn't control her own mouth. XDDD

Guest HomelessBird

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/1889/go...tu.th.jpg

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/7382/goon...bl.th.jpg

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/1672/goon...fd.th.jpg

I think the baby teddy bear , Shin bear is caring , is actually Alfred himself ! Sorry If I disappointed anyone, that is just what I think though. These pics has appeared in the early eps before :ph34r::rolleyes:

Guest what?

OMG. Was that baby bear in the original episode or did they just insert it in the flashback sequence?

Anyway, as for the Hyo Rin thing... I thought she looked kind of guilty when she saw Chae Gyeong starting to drink up the champagne... like "oops forgot about it" XDD like her natural richard simmons sense surfacing and couldn't control her own mouth. XDDD

LOLX, natural richard simmons sense surfacing! LOLX :lol:

Do girls even have that type of sense?......women intuition in bitchyness? :D

dang, it's 1 in the morning for me so I'm logging off goonster! LUV the debate today! hehehe :)

Guest xx-outsider-xx

I remember this chinese Drama that I saw and its about how they got the wrong princess, anyone know about that drama, there is about 3 season to it, and all the season the prince would end up with the princess even if the have to give up being king, any one know what I am talking about? That Drama and Goong is almost the same.

I think i know what chinese series you were talking about. it was famous 4-5 yrs back, i think. if i'm not mistaken, the title is "My Fair Princess"? maybe there are some variations to the title. but the point is, i love the series. it's such a nice story about the royals. but the problem is i'm not sure which season i watched, because i was getting into university and have no oppourtunity to watch so much tv. but months later i saw it again on tv, probably already another season. the point is, i love the series even though it has seasons because it has happy endings. so i'm hoping that if goong going to be more than one season, it's going to be THAT good as well, if not better. just have a happy ending for all seasons despite wanting to have some sort of cliffhanger for continuation of next season, if you know what i mean...

Guest V A L XD

Hey guys, i was just wondering. Did anyone here make a music myspace for the Goong OST and the drama itself?!

I just want to personally thank that person =] hehe

EH & JJH....hopefully not posted yet

Credit: imbc

I don't think it's photoshopped.

I agree with all of you, who think HR is confusing. I think her motives are clear, but when she takes actions is kinda unexpected.

Guest cilik

Yeah, I agree with you, Pika. I think it was Hyo Rin's inborn bi***iness unintentionally resurfacing. She looked kinda :unsure: after saying it too.

And what?, yep...I don't know if this applies to all girls, but I know that many girls (admittedly, myself included :sweatingbullets:) have that type of sense. It'll only come out once in a while though, and only when I'm ticked off enough. I don't think I'd say that kind of stuff in the context that they were in (at least I hope I'm not that kind of girl).

gglover, thanks for the baby bear caps. It's so cute :). Though HomelessBird may be right...it could be Alfred *disappointed*.

And I luv the collage of Chae & Shin kissing, Dee. Thanks for posting the pictures! :D

GAH! Another one of JJH in a suit and glasses! And that one I've actually never seen before *dies*

Sorry for fangirling m(_ _)m , but I couldn't resist after seeing the pictures Dee posted :sweatingbullets:

Guest mmmlove

Hmmmmmmmm.. I want a season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want a happy ending too.... but I really want a season 2 for GOONG!!!

Guest echoRy

same here little sis! i do actually want a season 2,

but i'm praying season 1 isn't going to suffer because of it.

as a fan i demand no less than a great ending, or i'll be :(:tears:

:excl: WE NEED A FANTASTIC SEASON FINALE :excl:

Guest cilik

GUYS WHO PUT THIS UP ON IMBC?

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=2...&PG=1&WH=&MODE=

cause i'm actually glad they did!

Hahaha thanks for the link Angeline. It's kind of amusing to read our own posts there :D

But I have to be honest, I'm glad it was posted too.

I'd love a season 2 only if it doesn't focus on more complications and obstacles for Chae & Shin's relationship.

Yes I'm glad they did too! I want a good ending!!! :lol:

I want to have season 2 for goong ( more time for YEH & JJH to get together!!! :lol: ) but I'm also having second thoughts ... I'm afraid their going to drag the story

Guest beautifulxmess

ROOOFLL!! The person even included Amanda's bomb threats to MBC..bahaaa....

u noe...this isnt a bad idea..if we have enough ppl with login usernames/pw, we can flood the board with our own opinions..

hope they can read english... :unsure:

Archived