[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Someone reminds me that the fact of there's no preview for ep 19, can be a good thing.

A surprise, good thing.

Which episode before that didn't have a preview also but turned out to be such a nice surprise for us?

Exactly what I'm thinking about, Shenny!! I'm expecting GREAT BIG SURPRISE *if u know what i mean.. kekeke* maybe the scenes are too hot for a preview, so the PDs decided not to give us heart attack just yet... :sweatingbullets:

You're right, Jess.. The "new" Shin is most probably definitely going to apologize, if not with words, must be with sweet gesture.. He is just so clueless when it comes to treat women right.. but i guess he's getting better, now that he has to apologize to CG over and over and over again... <_<

EDIT: to fellow employees, it's friday.. which means we can have a BIG FAT Goong weekend.. watching endless Goong episodes :)

Sophendo, sorry to hear that someone can be so heartless to steal your d/l link. Not so Goongy attitude, I'd say..

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haydee

Sophendo, sorry to hear that..and yeah thats just annoiyng when other ppl take links when they should not do that. I hope in the future ppl will consider not doing this at all.

Guest sophendo

OH sophendo!! who is that A$$ who did that???????????? that;s evil~we all know how much u help to upload to YSI.. maybe u can name the file under ur name @ soompi or something?

;___; I posted a link. I'm not sure if you have to be registered in order to see it. It's the original poster. Apparently, it's not just me. It's the megaupload/sendspace/filefront/non-clubbox links from other uploaders, too. Check the first post of that thread at solid07 forums. ***sophendo finally stops crying***

Hm... that's a good idea. I'll rename the file name then. And I'll definitely give credit to whoever I got the file from. XD It'll be one loooooooong filename.

Sophendo, sorry to hear that..and yeah thats just annoiyng when other ppl take links when they should not do that. I hope in the future ppl will consider not doing this at all.

I do not mind if they give proper credit. Afterall, Goong is everyone's and it's all done in the wish for more Goong followers. However, the uploading part deserves credit. One PM. That's all I ask for. Just ask me, darn it! I'll love you to pieces for wanting to spread the love of Goong!!!<3

WHAT !!! how dare them not for credit your work !!! :crazy: Well... just wanna say this...all of us here really appreciate your work... uploading all those links, really... :) Well.. i guess you heard that so many times already but still wanna let you know again anyway ;)

Thanks ;__; <33333333333333333333333333333333

sophendo, I'm sorry to hear about the uncredited posting of your links. I know how it feels, and I hope it never happens again...It's saddening and maddening when people do that.

OMG, that's so not cool for them to take those links and not credit you, sophendo. I know it took a lot of time to upload all those, we really appreciate your dedication to Goong and this thread!

I also noticed that the image in the first post of that thread at solid07.net is the same one here... didn't someone from Soompi create that image? I think beautifulxmess?

Yeah. It's not just the links...

Sophendo: Sorry to hear that someone stole your links... That's so mean. I know how long it takes to upload those links, I was trying to upload some myself but it was taking so long, I just gave up... Let's all boycott that site and anything from that person!

Uh... ^^;; No boycotting necessary. Just please tell anyone you find that are doing the same thing (posting links without credit) to ask me in the future. ... I was wondering why the middle ones were getting blocked so quickly. LOL

sorry to hear about the stolen links sophendo...just wanna let you know that we all appreciate your hard work and dedication to providing us with all those links...you rock ;)

:D Duly noted. ^_________^

;___; ***sophendo huggles soutsada7, chiclete, insideMYheart, cilik, evy149, haydee, liquidfir, and EVERYONE at soompi***

AGAIN, I ask you to at least send me a message before posting the links on other forums.

Guest evy149

Hey guys... ;___;

http://solid07.net/forums/showthread.php?t...=61269#pid61269

I just found out that someone has been posting some of my yousendit links in other forums with no credit whatsoever.

I appreciate if you want to get the links to more people, but I'll like to be credited (e.g. sophendo from soompi forum). And at the very least, ASKED.

Now I'm a bit disheartened from ever posting so many yousendit links. I took a lot of time to get these 60 yousendit links! ;___; ***sophendo goes to cry in a corner***

So, please... PLEASE ask first. Even if your English is a bit broken, I would still love you to pieces if you ask. :D

WHAT !!! how dare them not for credit your work !!! :crazy: Well... just wanna say this...all of us here really appreciate your work... uploading all those links, really... :) Well.. i guess you heard that so many times already but still wanna let you know again anyway ;)

O... Manda-cilik's in the house !! *waves*

Guest cilik

You're right, Jess.. The "new" Shin is most probably definitely going to apologize, if not with words, must be with sweet gesture.. He is just so clueless when it comes to treat women right.. but i guess he's getting better, now that he has to apologize to CG over and over and over again... <_<

I agree. Shin's probably going to apologize. But I hope he doesn't apologize with his actions, because I don't think he can win Chae over without having a proper conversation with her to clear up all the misunderstandings. He needs to learn to express his feelings, and I know our Chae can make him do that p(^o^)q

And yeah Jess. About Yul...I think he needs to take a break and re-read Harry Potter and Le Petit Prince to clear his head. He used to be so adorable :tears::tears: He's going nowhere but down to the bottomless pit if he keeps this up...

sophendo, I'm sorry to hear about the uncredited posting of your links. I know how it feels, and I hope it never happens again...It's saddening and maddening when people do that.

EDIT: kekeke...yes I'm here! Hi evy, shenny, audrey, jess, amanda, rebby, and every other camper here in this thread!

EDIT2: I saw the BTS for ep 17-18 too, and I agree that YEH & JJH looked pretty comfortable around each other (sorry, I can't remember who said it...). It was too cute ^o^. I still don't get why JJH was holding her wrist and ankle though...

*waves to Shenny, Pandabear, Manda, Ririe and others*

Hiya, girls! I'm loving the caps from the BTS of 18...so adorable! The more they're together, the closer they get...which I love!

The PD seems to be a funny guy too! It is nice to see him joking around with his cast.

Behind the scene for Epi 17 & 18. Hurry download now! :w00t:

Download

credits: ljj0859 from kdocn

EDIT: CG & shin was laughing and "playing" with each other during the bed scene. Woah...so sweet. :blush:

Thank you so so much! They seem to have great chemistry behind the scenes now.. :D I remember seeing the NGs for the Hapbang scene.. They didn't look too comfortable then.

Can any kind soul translate the whole of this, please? I'm dying to know what they said, especially during the bed scene. :D

Guest insideMYheart

OMG, that's so not cool for them to take those links and not credit you, sophendo. I know it took a lot of time to upload all those, we really appreciate your dedication to Goong and this thread!

I also noticed that the image in the first post of that thread at solid07.net is the same one here... didn't someone from Soompi create that image? I think beautifulxmess?

jess~Waves

and can someone PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

translate what went on in that NGs???????????

i really want to know what they are talkin about.

but

my lousy korean...

i cant understand 70% of what they are talkin about because they are so SOFT

ok bedtime see ya peepz in 5 hrs

*wave back at ya, Manda cilik!*

Lately i feel that Goong has drained me emotionally.. All this ups and downs, tug-of-war love triangle, the once-a-week waiting, the uncertainty about the number of seasons, which leads to the uncertainty of the storyline.. But i can't seem to stop myself either.. I've been drugged by Goong, literally... :wacko:

Anyways, do you think MBC will have the BTS for the kiss scene? I know that it's the most anticipated thing right now.. Especially now, after we've seen how JJH and YEH have grown bit more closer by looking at the "bed scene" BTS.. I still remember how awkward they were during the hapbang scene *YEH couldn't look JJH in the eye after kissing him...* but look at them now.. kekekkeke :blush:

Guest chiclete

Sophendo: Sorry to hear that someone stole your links... That's so mean. I know how long it takes to upload those links, I was trying to upload some myself but it was taking so long, I just gave up... Let's all boycott that site and anything from that person!

And if it's not too much trouble, would anyone be able to upload episodes 9 and 13 HQ (700mb) again please? The previous links seemed to have died already... Thanks everyone. Cheers

Guest yansi

So you're saying it's okay to lie for the sake of love? :huh: Lying to get what you want will ultimately get you nowhere cuz eventually the truth will come out.......CG will hate him for what he did and in the end he gets squat!!!......I hope he realize this and stop it before it goes any further (I doubt it'll happen) <_<

I HIGHLY hope that when Hyorin leave to study abroad she'll tell CG how Shin feels about her and also tell her to be more wary of Yul.

yeah. i don't see what's wrong with lying, i lie all the time, and it's not even for the sake of love LOL. yul is stretching the 'truth' of what cg sees. if we were to play the 'blaming game' let's start from the beginning!!!

late king - for promising cg & and the furture crown prince to wed instead of just saying 'yul'

yul's mom - for being bitter and coming back to korea (dragging yul along with her) for 'revenge'

hyorin - for not giving up on shin after his marriage with cg (yul wouldn't even have the whole 'shin still loves hyorin' lie going on if she never gave him the chance to use that as a lie)

shin - for hiding his true feelings for cg

cg - for not believing her heart (i'm sure her heart tells her that shin loves her, but what she's seeing tells another story) and for believing all the lies that yul told her

yul - for telling misleading lies of shin to ruin his relationship with cg

i'm not saying that yul is not to blame, but i don't think he should carry all the blame for being the 'bad guy'. every one of them is to blame for the situation they're in right now lol

goong is one big tangled web right now (hahaha ouuu..one tree hilllll!)

Guest missy

jess~Waves

and can someone PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

translate what went on in that NGs???????????

i really want to know what they are talkin about.

but

my lousy korean...

i cant understand 70% of what they are talkin about because they are so SOFT

ok bedtime see ya peepz in 5 hrs

i second this! i was about to ask myself hehe :D

the caps of the bts are so cute! and i love when he smiles big like that (in the ones where the director is teasing him about kissing eun hye) adorable :wub:

just finished watching the chinese subbed 18... and now my heart feels so heavy :tears: shin is HONEST too, but only with his actions, yet he said the wrong thing after the hot kiss... babo...

i think i gotta reread the manhwa to find out what's going on from there..

i don't wish to hv CG forgive him so readily like she always do... yet i dont' want epi 19 to start off on an unhappy mode for the couple :(

unless the toopid PDs decide for once to give us a hellish wed and a heavenly thurs... :phew:

yul goon is even more evil than HR, at least from my poor memory, HR never say things that are not true :angry:

hi REBBY,

sorry to make this request but can upload this clip in YSI link as well????

cos i cant download frm Clubbox n etc .... :(

million thanks!

sorry, i uploaded like more than 30 YTN clips i can't manage uploading the whole lot to other sites :blink:

Guest soutsada7

sorry to hear about the stolen links sophendo...just wanna let you know that we all appreciate your hard work and dedication to providing us with all those links...you rock ;)

Guest cilik

yeah. i don't see what's wrong with lying, i lie all the time, and it's not even for the sake of love LOL. yul is stretching the 'truth' of what cg sees. if we were to play the 'blaming game' let's start from the beginning!!!

late king - for promising cg & and the furture crown prince to wed instead of just saying 'yul'

Umm...I don't really get why the late king needs to be blamed for promising Chae to the future crown prince. Maybe that's the whole point; that he wanted Chae to wed the better, more suitable candidate. And I don't know whether he already knew of Yul's mum's indiscretions at the time he made that promise or whether he'd already planned on kicking them out of the palace, but isn't it also a possibility that he had foreseen that the successor of the crown prince title is yet to be determined? If he did know of Yul's mum's affair, then isn't it possible that he might have predicted that even after sending Yul and his mum abroad they were going to come back to re-claim the throne someday?

And I can't really say that Yul's stretching the truth. In my opinion, he's just plainly, blatantly lying. And I'm not saying that Shin's any better, because after all, we've all practically admitted (yes, even the Shin-campers) that Shin's a neanderthal with a face and attitude as cold as Antarctica (sorry to steal your words, ririe :P).

EDIT: audrey, I hope they show the BTS for the kissing scene...I'm dying to see it too! *curious and pervy mode :phew:*

10 March news clips

'궁', 4명의 주인공과 함께 내년 시즌2 방송

200603101247337516_b.jpg

http://news.naver.com/tv/read.php?mode=LSS...115§ion_id2=286

'궁', 15세 관람가에도 시청률은 상승

200603101417205625_b.jpg

종횡무진·좌충우돌, 매력덩어리 여고생 윤은혜

200603100957008798_b.jpg

[s브리핑] '궁' 이제부턴 15세 이상, 생뚱맞은 시청 등급 변경

200603100917222571_b.jpg

Guest milleu87

i agree with someone back there that yul is merely stretching the truth. he just misunderstood a lot of things. before shin met cg, he was this cold prince that never really care about other ppl. and everyone knows the relationship btwn hyo rin and him. hyo rin seems the type that suits shin but then comes cg and totally change shin's life.yul probably thinks that shin only want cg because suddenly yul is interested in cg and cg is his belongings. yul just think that it is painful to watch the one that you love cried all the time because a guy and that guy probably didn't even love her. and shin before this never say no to hyo rin and always give positive reaction to hyo rin. it is all because shin give mixed messages to everyone that makes everyone confuse. sometimes he is loving towards cg but yul didn't see that and cg never cares to mention to yul that shin did something like that. all that yul see that shin is hurting cg and cg doesn't deserve that..

phew... i finally get that off my chest.

Archived