[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Pikachu

lol yeah, i wonder if the actress hates her hair like that too.

it's too long to be in pigtails like that, must be heavy.

Jess, that is pretty. this on the other hand is not! lolxxxooo

ohmygosh8in.jpg

XDDD He was raped by Yul. :ph34r: This is why he has this feeling of rage everytime he sees Yul. XDD

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, ok, now that I'm reading more feedback on the kiss, my feelings are being further hashed here and there. I don't think anyone's faulting Shin for being jealous--CG is his wife, there are no ifs, ands, or buts about that, and no Yul camper can deny it.

Ok, so some of you like the caveman approach, you're totally entitled to that, but this is just me personally and it doesn't get any plainer on the table: Chae Gyung tried to push him away and Shin wouldn't let her. He didn't care about her enough to respect the fact that she was saying and acting a clear NO. It doesn't matter a hill of beans that we all wanted hot skinship, because at that moment, it was about what Chae Gyung wanted and what Shin DENIED HER JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS PHYSICALLY WEAKER. THAT is the wrong part in all this. That kissing scene was about violation, and it hit me on a moral level.

Whew. I feel like a lawyer in a rape case. *knocks head back and forth*

nah!! dun be so serious.. personally i like the caveman thingy going on but the pDs pushed it abit too far in this epi.. the slap was arg. the kiss was hot but disturbin... -.-

so relax my dear.. u sound angry lOlx :ph34r:

Guest yenfung83

huh..this drama is getting more complicated...

but its really hard for shin to say the 3 words but

if he said that..then everything can be solve..haiz...

waiting for him to say that...

hope that the PD will make a good ending for all of thems..

besides..do anyone know how to say :what is ur opinion ??

in korean...pls..

in Meteor Garden I, DMS also forced a kiss on SC... :lol:

i got a feeling shin will be forced into tears if CG takes a while to forgive him...

and wasn't What Happened in Bali was like that when Jo In SUng forced kiss on Ha JI Won thought it wasn't that long i think i still havne't watch the Goong one so i didn't know how long that forced kiss last

Guest kitsune714

Chae Gyung tried to push him away and Shin wouldn't let her. He didn't care about her enough to respect the fact that she was saying and acting a clear NO. It doesn't matter a hill of beans that we all wanted hot skinship, because at that moment, it was about what Chae Gyung wanted and what Shin DENIED HER JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS PHYSICALLY WEAKER. THAT is the wrong part in all this. That kissing scene was about violation, and it hit me on a moral level.

I agree with you on this one, which is why, as much of a Shin camper as I am, think that he got off pretty easy with that slap. I think that's also why that last scene wasn't satisfying to me, really, as a Shin camper. The ideal Shin/CG kiss that we campers want to see is an affectionate one that signifies some sort of emotional resolution to their relationship. This wasn't about that at all, which is why as passionate as I thought it was, I think CG was totally justified in smacking him upside the head.

nah!! dun be so serious.. personally i like the caveman thingy going on but the pDs pushed it abit too far in this epi.. the slap was arg. the kiss was hot but disturbin... -.-

so relax my dear.. u sound angry lOlx :ph34r:

I was angry when I saw it, but now it's just leftover fizz. :D

I was just seriously just waiting for CG to like stop struggling kiss back... and HELLO THE BED IS RIGHT THERE. :B

HAHA ur comment made me laugh

i was seriously waiting for it too, cus u kno they BOTH really want it. stupid CK. shin was making the move too :phew:

and as for the yaoi pic...

no comment man...

they ARE related.

cousins...or even half brothers...

lol thats kinda....hahahahah---- :sweatingbullets:

Guest echoRy

haha1sz.th.jpgimbc

it wasn't a violation, it was a misguided and futile attempt from

a boy to keep his girl.

Shin's a boy who doesn't know how to love, he's learning.

his reasons behind that impetuous kiss were misguided not malicious!

Guest cilik

I was just seriously just waiting for CG to like stop struggling kiss back... and HELLO THE BED IS RIGHT THERE. :B

there were a few moments in that scene where i actually thought she was going to reciprocate. i don't know if it was where she placed her hands, how she opened her mouth, or simple wishful thinking on my part. and yep, i agree with everyone who thinks the kiss is hot. i personally wouldn't want to be forcefully kissed in the middle of an argument, but under different circumstances, i wouldn't mind being kissed like that :vicx::phew: . and yes pika, the bed's right there! now if only there was no argument...

I think that's the whole point. Like she's this girl who does not get noticed a lot by people so in a way.. I'm not saying she's boring but it sort of shows a bit of her character, that she's sort of plain? I guess? XDD *can't explain properly*

and that's exactly why the ugly duckling-->swan analogy applies to her i guess...

PS: i promised pika i was going to officially join the kang hyun x jang kyung ship...and now i'm fulfilling that promise \(^o^)/

EDIT: angeline that picture ^ is hilarious! :lol:

haha1sz.th.jpgimbc

a boy to keep his girl.

PUAHAHHA!! my angel! that pic is killin me.. so funnie!!!

i guess shin has this split personality goin on.. lOlx.. he juz dunno how to love and how to express himself.. but forcing himself on Cg and ended that kISS with "i am showing u i am ur husband" is a NONONO.

i mean wwad was he thinking? jealousy has gotten to him i guess..

because CG said : Yul and u are DIFFFERENT~did u see his face changed after that sentence.. lOlx

"tarl la"

haha1sz.th.jpg

a boy to keep his girl.

Nah, I think there's a clear line between misguided and malicious. Misguided is: he tried it, she pushed him away and he stopped, realizing his mistake. What happened was malicious: he tried it, she pushed him away and he tried HARDER.

I've figured it out! *dances around* This is the humanitarian in me speaking out more than it is the fan of Goong. I'd be saying this about any two characters/people who had the same exchange.

Guest Pikachu

Hm, ok, now that I'm reading more feedback on the kiss, my feelings are being further hashed here and there. I don't think anyone's faulting Shin for being jealous--CG is his wife, there are no ifs, ands, or buts about that, and no Yul camper can deny it.

Ok, so some of you like the caveman approach, you're totally entitled to that, but this is just me personally and it doesn't get any plainer on the table: Chae Gyung tried to push him away and Shin wouldn't let her. He didn't care about her enough to respect the fact that she was saying and acting a clear NO. It doesn't matter a hill of beans that we all wanted hot skinship, because at that moment, it was about what Chae Gyung wanted and what Shin DENIED HER JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS PHYSICALLY WEAKER. THAT is the wrong part in all this. That kissing scene was about violation, and it hit me on a moral level.

Whew. I feel like a lawyer in a rape case. *knocks head back and forth*

:huh: LOL Well. XD I don't even know what to say or how to get into this. XDDDDDDD Sorry I guess for not taking a serious note on this topic?

I don't know, as I've said, I thought it was wrong and I know for a fact I don't like the caveman approach. I guess.. XD I don't know. XDDD;

And if this is about Chae Gyeong's wants, I don't see Yul giving her a chance to pull away from such an "innocent" kiss and give her a choice whether to accept that or not. Sure it isn't as bad as Shin's forced kiss but he did not even allow her to consider the consequences of such an innocent kiss will bring.

but whatever. Yul isn't a caveman anyway. :vicx:

Guest haydee

Hopefuly Ill see a High quality version of episode 18 via a Direct Download link thats not torrent or club box.

Oh and nice Gif if the Shin/CG kiss...its a shame the person didnt add the slap that came after. hehehehe.

Guest echoRy

manda- hehehe, it's hilarious. i wish someone would havePS'd Shin like that

beside EunHye in one of her make-up adds. that would be side splitting!

because CG said : Yul and u are DIFFFERENT~did u see his face changed after that sentence.. lOlx

"tarl la"

Bear awwie, that hurts! Chae said that? aigoo,

19 & 20 are gonna be super intense!!!

i really hope they do the bathtub scene to loosen all the seriousness.

and :lol: i wanna c EunHye act in that scene, Chae was hilarious trying to make

bubbles in the tub to cover herself lolxxxooo

Guest Bebot

Hi Everyone!

I mentioned before that my sister started teaching me photoshop and I'm actually doing this for GOONG! I had the program forever in my computer but never used it, until now!!! Here's My work of ART! Please be nice, this is my first time... :( Hopefully I get better! HOPE YOU LIKE THEM! ENJOY! :D

GOONG BANNERS!

jesus26za.jpg

memories28mb.jpg

goongpanty25jo.jpg

torture24jg.jpg

Hope You GUYS Like them! It's ALL for you GOONGERS out there!! Fighting! :D

snowapple: regarding Shin's forced kiss on CG, that sort of thing seems to be really popular in cheesy romance paperbacks. Usually the girl half-heartedly fights back and then ends up giving in to the macho man. It's a really cheap thing to do and for some reason some women find it romantic.

However, if you look at it realistically, no woman would want to be treated that way by a man she thinks barely tolerates her and plays caveman all the time. Urgh... ya, I guess the feminist in me is really irked by the last 5 minutes of last nights episode.

Guest Jam980

can someone please upload esp 18 on mega or ysi please......

Please, please.... i didn't see many links to esp 18..

thank you ...

Archived