[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest idream

Guest echoRy

Overall, Goong is going somewhere else completely from where it started. It never had the best writing to start out with, but now it's noticeably bad.

respects 2 u for ur opinions but i have a question.

why do u continue to watch the show then if it's so disappointing to u?

if i may ask, what exactly keeps u tuning in every week?

Guest Jesw_21

Sigh.....i waited for yesterday ep with great anticipation BUT ALAS.....buffering so much that i was fusturated that i missed out on so many GREAT scenes- CG saw Shin naked, the video where shin kissed asleep CG, party where everyone was talking, and MOST IMPORTANT scene when Yul planted a kiss in CG;s forehead and Shin was jealous!!!!!!!! :(

i'M PISSED with Babo Shin!!!!!!!! i can understand the reason he did that 'ungentlemenly action' to his Ah Nae(wife) ,BUT why cant he just blurted out 'SARANG HAE YO' intsead of 'i'm yr husband'?????? OMG!!!!!!!!!

and he deserved that slap frm CG! and when he vented anger on the wall with his fist.....woo.........COOL..

i fell into depression after last night ep :( how many more unhappiness we hv to experience with SHIN-CG-YUL before we can finally see happy events/happenings? :(

Guest echoRy

Yul and Kang Hyun. Yes, really. :D

lolxxxooo, if they're enough for u be dedicated to the show, cool props 2 u ;)

btw is anyone else looking forward to BTS of the kiss and slap?

cause the latter seemed like it hurt bad. i mean JJH's face literaly shook!

Guest starryeyedwonder

ok. so i just saw this episode and this is what i thought...

with the shin forced kiss at the end... i'm sorta undecided on that.. i mean, yeah.. i was upset 'cause he was trying to be all alpha male .. and saying to her that he was her husband and stuff.. but now that i think of it...

he has a right to be angry

he's falling in love with this girl (its so obvious :P) who happens to be his WIFE.. and he just saw her being so close to another man (who happens to be someone he knows who likes her).. and then letting him kiss her. There wasn't any struggle or slapping... she just sat there LETTING Yul kiss her.

Of course, he DID go overboard a bit. i agree with that. As a female, i found it a bit offensive.. but, i mean, he's angry.. hurt.. jealous.

He just witnessed another man kissing his wife and her consenting it... if i were shin .. i'd be hecka jealous too.

He's giving up so much for her. I dont think him and his friends are AS close as they used to be... he's hurting hyorin and he knows it.. and he doesnt do anything about it 'cause he loves CG.. he even says that he thinks of her as more important than his dreams (i think he said this to hyorin?).

He definitely has a right to be angry and hurt, and i dont think we should be so hard on him because of that. It was in the heat of the moment,, and yes.. shin has some trouble expressing his emotions.. so thats why it came out a bit harsh.

Guest jhessy

1831096815.jpg

House of The Mind - where they went for Yul's birthday party

It's a really beautiful place!

credit: lovelovekaws from wretch

I'm, sorry if this was asked or answered already but what is the "House of Mind"? Is it somewhat a hotel or a tourist spot or something? I really can't say anything except it's a real piece of art but what kinda structure is it really.

Guest fianaz

The actress who plays Hyorin will quit at eppy 20, right.......so maybe Hyorin will go over-sea to study.....So,

i think before she left, she will do 1 good last deed....she will help clear things up with CG......She will tell CG

that Shin is in love with CG.......n that Yul n his mom r the devil....... :D

hi..i would like to ask a favor if you can upload again the ep18 of goong.i seriously can't download any link...can't download at mega,yousend,etc. ..so plzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!i'm dying here!!!!!!!! :tears:

And if I were CG, I wouldn't only slap him or kick him "there"... but I would also bite his tongue... kekekee

no no no!!! CG CANNOT kick him 'there'!!!

we are still longing for a sehson action my dear rie!!! :lol::ph34r::sweatingbullets:

for the hot kiss.. did we do a correct count?

that would be 3 times... one down, two grasp for air, three - face changed direction... :lol:

.... pervertie rebby

Guest SillyYun

hi..i would like to ask a favor if you can upload again the ep18 of goong.i seriously can't download any link...can't download at mega,yousend,etc. ..so plzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!i'm dying here!!!!!!!! :tears:

hi u can use bittorrent..i use it to get the ep18

Yul and Kang Hyun. Yes, really. :D

hee hee, I keep tuning in b/c of Yul and the hopes that *maybe* it will actually turn out better than it seems like it will do now. Oh, and the costumes are wonderful, and there are lots of funny parts!

SnowApple, your post crack me up. :D * I am also massaging my forehead while watching the show*

I want to holler at the PDs : Enough of this misunderstanding already It's killing not only CG and Shin but everyone of us at Soompi! Sigh.

Here's a spot translation of the going-away-to-study abroad scene:

Note: I am only starting from the point when CG left after hearing Shin agreeing that going abroad to study has been his dream.

Based on HJRX version

Shin:but

Shin:now I have something(someone) that is even more precious than my dream

(Someone who is as precious as my dream have appeared)--> YY version

Shin:If I have the opportunity to go

Shin:I will go with that person

*rainbow takes deep breath* All the drama at ending of Ep 18 happens because CG left too early. *Pulls hair* If she had bothered to stay a while longer, she would have known how important she is to Shin and how Shin is planning a future for her and him together. Not him and hyorin. *takes a longer deeper breath*

And don't get me started on the brain-washing that Yul did to CG. *rainbow is depressed*

Guest Crystallight

I wonder why there is no preview???????? It's totally killing me .... there is 1 week of wait and nothing to wet our appetite. Why do they do that?? :(

Archived