[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest insideMYheart

she slaps him after the kiss huh? WHYY??? :wacko:

She overheard part of Shin's conversation with Hyorin and was mad at him & after Yul kissed her, Shin wanted CG to leave with him but she didn't want to so Yul tried to stop Shin but he ended up dragging her away with him leaving Yul alone.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest essie

She overheard part of Shin's conversation with Hyorin and was mad at him & after Yul kissed her, Shin wanted CG to leave with him but she didn't want to so Yul tried to stop Shin but he ended up dragging her away with him leaving Yul alone.

WHY? she should know that he loves her. shes so retarted.

I think we are going to see more details of earlier days of Goong in later episodes.

Both Grandfather (King) and Yul's dad are famous and well known actors in Korea and I was wondering why if they show their faces in the pictures why they never actually appeared (except for Grandfather who appeared briefly).

If they weren't going to show them, they PD did not need to use famous actors. Besides they did need to explain what happend between Yul's mom & dad and Shin's dad.

"MOM"

Guest haydee

CG is not completely at fault here, She cant help it if shes coming to conclusions considering that Dummy Shin hasnt said how he feels about her. All he does is act like a cave man from the stone ages and forcefuly pushes her around only when hes mad if she talks to Yul or if Yul pulls something, like the kiss. Shin needs to just admit his feelings...then everything would not be as confusing for CG. Although CG is partly to blame since she needs to talk to Shin too. They are both dummies.

Edit: AFTER watching that kissing Clip...I'm surprised she didnt slap him harder. He was literaly jumpin on her..WTH...I'm a married women and if my hubby did that to me, I'de kick his richard simmons. Dont get me wrong, I love my hubby but if he even thought of jumping me like that especialy if he was pissed...no i would stop it.

is it me.. or is the noodles also in the Goong craze.. lol

P1170022.jpg

ahahah! I'm so glad you posted that! I was at the grocery store last weekend and bought the Yeul Ramen and wanted to post a pic, but I can't find my digicam! HAHAH! that's just soooo funny!!

Guest insideMYheart

CG is not completely at fault here, She cant help it if shes coming to conclusions considering that Dummy Shin hasnt said how he feels about her. All he does is act like a cave man from the stone ages and forcefuly pushes her around only when hes mad if she talks to Yul or if Yul pulls something, like the kiss. Shin needs to just admit his feelings...then everything would not be as confusing for CG. Although CG is partly to blame since she needs to talk to Shin too. They are both dummies.

Oh, I agree that they are both at fault.

They better tell each other how they feel by the end of this season!!

Those drawings are so adorable & well done!

Guest porcelet

just brightened it up a bit! :D thanks porcelet for the orig cap! :)

caajsdqj4iy.jpg

Hahaaa...u r a genius.. :lol: Woah..it looks better now. Look at shin's lips. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

for those who absolutely can't wait to see Ep 18 and don't mind watching a relatively LQ (but smooth) recording:

EP 18 LQ (only ~55 MB at 122 Kbps, but no buffering at all):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gmo2st

Note that even though the opening theme wasn't recorded (the scene of the hallway with the "Goong" character on a pink circle thingie), it really does start from the beginning of the episode.

wowww...you got it in ysi already.

thanks a bunch!!! :w00t:

新聞] 《宮》視聽等級調整,未滿15歲者收看「大略難堪」

(大概內容) MBC 水木迷你劇集《宮》決定最后播映的七集修正視聽等級。從今天9日播出的18集開始將「12歲以上觀看」改為「15歲以上觀看」,明確修正等級了。有關人員說明這是因為 "從18集以后,宮廷暗鬥及主角們之間的愛和放火場面等稍微暴力性的畫面將陸續登場,所以修正等級"。...

original link

The chinese translation says that Goong is lifting it's rating to age 15+ because Ep 18 onwards will have scenes of under-handed ways of palace in-fighting, loving scenes between the main characters, an arson scene (I think it's as in the manghwa when someone sets fire to the palace), and other slightly violent scenes.

Yes i think so too.his reaction is so funny.Too bad for the naked Shin part.It was just her imagination.

I don't think it's purely CG's imagination. There was a part where they showed Shin's legs outside the closet. There were sounds of him rummaging through something. CG lifted her eyes to take a peek, and I think she saw Shin naked because she was rubbing her eyes vigourously afterwards, as if she has seen something forbidden :lol: .

shin is such a pervert to purposely turn the vcam on cg & film him kissing her!!!

My view on this is that he wants to have something to remind him of the sweet times they have together. Like after their hupbang, he had hallucinations of them kissing in his videocam? Maybe he wanted something he can review repeatedly in his own privacy. Or maybe he still thinks that CG will leave him after they divorce, so the video will be a keepsake for him.

Shin deserves the slap.Nobody like to be kiss by force even it is somebody that you love especially when u are arguing :P .Anyone agree with me?

It sounds sado-masochistic, but some couples love the excitement of making up in bed after a fight. I was hoping CG would be lusty enough to forgive Shin after the passionate kiss. ;)

thanks for the LQ files! I can't make much use of the HQ till the subs are out, anyway, so this is perfect!

urgh... Shin, if only you would be sweet and romantic instead of possessive and acting like a caveman all the time! sigh...

Guest haydee

Cilick thanks for the link

Re-posting this edit after seing the kissing clip...

AFTER watching that kissing Clip...I'm surprised she didnt slap him harder. He was literaly jumpin on her..WTH...I'm a married women and if my hubby did that to me, I'de kick his richard simmons. Dont get me wrong, I love my hubby but if he even thought of jumping me like that especialy if he was pissed...no i would stop it.

Guest insideMYheart

The chinese translation says that Goong is lifting it's rating to age 15+ because Ep 18 onwards will have scenes of under-handed ways of palace in-fighting, loving scenes between the main characters, and an arson scene (I think it's as in the manghwa when someone sets fire to the palace).

Thanks for the translation, zinc.

"loving scenes between the main characters"

Does this mean what I think it means? Hm, I guess I can only wait and see what happens in future episodes :phew:

Guest dianaj1985

O_O 177 user?~wuh that is awesome!

after watching ep17 i realli want to watch the 18 man my heart is floating on air ~ ^_^ ouhh Cg is going to see naXXd Shin~!

hahaha but she was peeking even though she knew she shouldnt haha

Cuteness

My love for this drama is overflowing~!

AJa dear goongerS

I HEART GOONG

The chinese translation says that Goong is lifting it's rating to age 15+ because Ep 18 onwards will have scenes of under-handed ways of palace in-fighting, loving scenes between the main characters, and an arson scene (I think it's as in the manghwa when someone sets fire to the palace).

yup..yup...arson scene might come in 1 of the next 6 episodes, since in ep18, that mo-toot instructed a man to do something...and with the look of the mo-toot...it's not going to be good thing..but troubles!!! :fury:

I want to bang that mo-toot out of all episodes right now!!!

Archived