[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

maybe the next 6 eps might have about yul's mom and shin's mom..the two rivals!!! over the king!

NO way!!!!

if they concentrate on these 2's stories....i'm going to send missile to the PD~~~

there isn't so much of the king & queen story in the comic...so it's better don't add that in the drama...it's causing it more draggy plot.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SillyYun

has the comic ended? or its still publishing? did someone mention whats ending in comic? i wanna know :( i dont want to go bcak 1400pages and see all over searching for it!

Guest taiping

i totally having the same hope as you. but after today epsd, seems like it is super hard to make them together. how CG going to forgive him? unless there is big things happen in the next epsd because today epsd seems like drive more distance b/w shin and CG.

i am very annoyed now.. need to come down myself otherwise I can take something to throw to my monitor.

i guess i must go back and watch epsd 15 and 16, those 2 epsd were the sweetest one. actualli today epsd, i only like the ponytail that CG made for Shin. :rolleyes::P

Actually, i think its best timing next week to confess their feelings for each other... Its like after such anger, you have no other choice but to apologize and finally end up saying why Shin did that right? I think CG already has the feeling about Shin liking her but sometimes Yul just feeds her thoughts that would make her think the other way. Basically, everything is all about pride and not being true to each other. I just hope they would finally say "i love you" to each other next week and then support each other (esp CG supporting Shin to be the King!)

I think they have to go through this episode to intro next weeks episode which is hopefully Shin cofessing to CG... Lets all hope that would happen!!!!!!!

Guest SillyYun

NO way!!!!

if they concentrate on these 2's stories....i'm going to send missile to the PD~~~

there isn't so much of the king & queen story in the comic...so it's better don't add that in the drama...it's causing it more draggy plot.

i like choi sang gong, shes so pretty..and shes fierce! i like her when she was arguing..alot of woman fighting inside the palace..and poor grandma doesnt know :(

Guest mmmlove

okay.. what is up with SHIN? omgosh!! he looks so gay with his pony tail.. is he trying to show a lesbian show or something.. seriously he looks so gay.. i'm so disappointed :(

Guest laure_choc

thanks for all the spoilers, it really felt like i was watching it.

I'm making it short since i'm at work. To me it seems it follows the manwha quite closely in a way which i like :D.

Manwha spoiler(vol 7 or 8, i'll check tonight)CG was mad at Shin too right after the school trip and before the 1-year anniversary because he didn't want to divorce anymore, since his mother was pregnant.

So I am waiting for the 1-year anniversary too!!

I am still hoping for an ending with them(CG&Shin) both still crown prince & princess, and then the 2nd season showing their life as a true royal couple. But that's because i'm a manwha fan at first, and the manwha showed enough Shin would make a good king.

Guest andie

maybe the next 6 eps might have about yul's mom and shin's mom..the two rivals!!! over the king!

Ohhhh I hope they don't focus too much on the love triangle between the 2 queens and the King! :crazy: It's bad enough that the king had a past with Yul's mom :angry: (makes me want to dethrone him right away!). I want more CG and Shin scenes whether they're quarreling or making-up. Can't they at least begin to show CG slowly realizing Shin likes her but can't just get himself to say it out loud?

Guest SillyYun

then it might be that comic is not gonna be the same ending as drama...urging to know ending!! its confirmed that there will be season 2 right? thats so cool..but we have to wait for so long..now we just have to wait for the next ep..theres like no previews..so sad! they want to keep us waiting and eager

Amanda, here I come. *slap you* Hahaha..(j/k)

Perhaps the writer is running out of creative juices already??

Dang if the storyline is not getting tired.

Why in heaven did they even want to extend the series for another 4 eppies

when I think they can smartly wrap up everything in a 20-parter.

Just fast-paced it and please cut down more of that lowdown Mo-Toot scene.

The scene of the old farts (king+Mo-Toot) by the river had me throw up all over my table.

They should put a warning in before they show it?? Looking at the reflection, I was thinking it's so romantic for

Shin & Chae to steal away from the others and be out by the river alone together.

Then, I was hit between the eyes by the yucky sight of the two senior citizens. *throw up again*

It boggles the mind why are there so much misunderstanding between Shin & ChaeGyung

even after all this time.Can't they not read each other, even a little????

WTF!!

I am so boggled right now i tell ya.

my mum asked me why am i so depressed.

MBC darn PDs are killing me.

I too think that they can wrap it up in 20 epis.. nice and easy.. BUT NO they have to extent it by 4 darn epis

i mean what they are gonna put in there?

like what rebby said, they cant possibly pack the 4 epis full with sweet scenes with shin and cg..

i mean if the stupid Pds of MBc can give me at least 15 mins of UNDISTURB peace and love between shin and cg.. i tell ya i will die in peace.

and i mean cg slappin shin was the last straw for me.. arhg..

cant she see that SHIN likes her?

i mean.. didnt shin juz said yesterday : even if i am not the crown prince, u have to stay by myside..

so cg thinks he says that for FUN?

IS SSHE STUPID

**breathe**

**slap myself again**

Guest linatan

Actually, i think its best timing next week to confess their feelings for each other... Its like after such anger, you have no other choice but to apologize and finally end up saying why Shin did that right? I think CG already has the feeling about Shin liking her but sometimes Yul just feeds her thoughts that would make her think the other way. Basically, everything is all about pride and not being true to each other. I just hope they would finally say "i love you" to each other next week and then support each other (esp CG supporting Shin to be the King!)

I think they have to go through this episode to intro next weeks episode which is hopefully Shin cofessing to CG... Lets all hope that would happen!!!!!!!

tat is wat every one hope, hoping they will confess to each othr by next week, but i think our hope may not beocme true by next week considering there are 6 more epsd to go. i realli pray PD not come out with stupid idea which make me more hate this drama for example, SHin letting CG go to Yul side or SHin becomes more gentle to HR.

Guest DallasE

If that happens, I'll suggest that HwangHumama let that Mo-Tootl have the Babo king.

Looking from the king's attitude lately, he is no prize and it would not be any great loss.

plus they deserve each other since the king is like dreaming of her day in day out.

But I don't really believe Mo-Toot's intention towards the king is romantically inclined at all.

She's just making use of his feelings for her to get her own evil way.

But I would really like to see some gloves-off catfght in the palace between HwangHumama + Mo-Toot over their son.

I think HwangHumama is one amazingly cool customer. Beautiful too.

My heart goes out to her when she is asking the king to at least install her son to the throne!!

Guest charles0702

does anyone in here know what time the lq versions for clubbox will come out.. i think it comes later in the afternoon, am i correct..

thanx everyone for the pix and posts..

Guest andie

So I am waiting for the 1-year anniversary too!!

I am still hoping for an ending with them(CG&Shin) both still crown prince & princess, and then the 2nd season showing their life as a true royal couple. But that's because i'm a manwha fan at first, and the manwha showed enough Shin would make a good king.

I'm also waiting for that 1-yr. anniversary too! With 6 episodes to go they should have all the time in the world to put this in!

I want CG and Shin to remain a royal couple. And I guess what I really want to see is them as a couple loving each other openly and enjoying each other's company. Makes this emotional roller coaster ride all worth it in the end if it does end like this.

Archived