[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest marie_n

i'm uploading.. but ysi is really slow.. and mu upload is still gonna be 30 mins. sorry :(... hope the transfer rate becomes faster:)

Guest XtineZaiKen

but how to remedy that? What program should I take to rectify that? I'm kinda new in this, :tears:

Thanks anyway XtineZaiKen (christine, zai zai and Ken Zhu?). If that's so, I like your name. Mine should be JoVanness ^^

open it in notepad and you can edit it there. ^^ yup, zai and ken. goodluck fixing the subs!

i just watched the 3-min clip of ep 17, the one posted here, and OMG i cannot wait to watch it and episode 18 as well! next week, it will be the last week of goong season 1...T_T

Guest sesami

Hi Goong campers,it's been ages since i last drop by here,

and wow 1000+pages(really hard to keep up,so i gave up posting)

Anyway,here's what i got for today's Episode i recorded.

Episode 17

92 MB ASF

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1IVRTDK...MN3697RQ0924IRN

*note:A little problem on the sound on 45:00---55:00

The ysi link is not working... could someone upload ep.17 please? Clubbox doesn't work for me. Many thanks!!

Guest cilik

^ that would be funny if it was. i'd think that CK would have something to say about it :P

and i guess jess's question is answered...he's a briefs guy dear :D hahahahaa

Guest asianempress

is that JJH's own... :sweatingbullets::lol::vicx:

I was thinking the same thing!! If they are...thats soo hot. D&G underwear....i may be getting my first nosebleed..

rebby~~ lOlx.. that could be JJh's own.

i am not kidding. because when Cg was digging thru her bags.. she took out a PINK makeup pouch.. that is DHC makeup pouch. how do i know?

because i ordered the one she advertises from korea.

i have the exact same color one.

kekekek perhaps the briefs is something JJH advertises..muahhahah

kekekek

Guest tklovex3

kekekekeke I WOKE UP TO THIS?!

NAKED SHINNNNNNNNNIEEEEE?!?!?! hehehehehehe

surely work me up from my daze....... kekeke how nice.

i can't wait to watch it!

Guest evelyn168

OMG, CG with Shin's undie??? This is so funny... I'm downloading ep17 on CB now... Hope that I can watch it before I have to go to school... But from the previews... Looks like Shin is gonna fight for his wife...

Guest SukarDrops

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh frigerrigerritzz!!!! ysi is not working :cries: and clubbox? im confused does anybody have it on megaupload?? sankayoo very muchhhh

Archived