[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how CG chose to talk to Choi Sang Gong instead of Yul (Yul-campers, don't hate me, but I think it's a smart move on CG's part, given Yul's recent attitude when it comes to ChaeShin relationship). I wonder if Yul's boldness during the luncheon had anything to do with it...

hi cilik!

I was thinking it may be due to the lunch event also but CG kinda disappoint me when she went to look for Yul again towards the end of ep16. She said that she was trying not to depend on him but in the end, she still looked for him. Sigh. But I can understand how terrible she is feeling and I guess she's not comfortable enough with choi to talk to her about her husband's affair with ho toot. *double sigh* :tears:

Guest piano4112000

Are you sure because it has the picture of Shin and Cg sitting and eating not the fainting scene.These are the pictures from the clip.200611416180060_s.jpg

200611416180240_s.jpg

200611416166770_s.jpg

200611416180890_s.jpg

credit: koreanwind.net

Sorry I can't help you with the music, but the post reminded me of something interesting, how Chaegyeong mentioned the dark room in the scene where they were about to watch pictures on the computer.

Besides from the PPL with that remote controlled computer (it's that Windows Media Center Edition or something like that, right?), it's interesting for Chagyeong to mention the dark room at this point.

This is the first time Shin takes pictures of Chaegyeong (to my memory), and considering that he has a thing about photography, (he even grabbed a camera at his first birthday party) this seems like a very important turning point.

The dark room is the space of Shin's memory with Hyorin and her pictures.

Now, just before he announces to Hyorin that he thinks he likes Chaegyeong, he takes pictures of Chaegyeong and enjoys it outside in the brightness of his bedroom rather than the dark room (like how Hyorin was but a secret, shadow girlfriend to him)

Maybe there's a meaning even to the fact that he took Hyorin's pictures with conventional film camera and Chaegyeon's pictures with digital camera there.

So this may symbolically mean that he completely shook Hyorin off of his mind and that his feelings are now for Chaegyeong.

hey u made an amazing comparison which i like alot!

but wat exactly did CG say about the dark room here?

NG for episode 16 is out, can any one watch it and tell us what the clip is about. Thanks

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gung/sk...5886_14725.html

THANK YOU for posting the links :)

hey guys, check it out! it's the Making of Eppie 16! ^___^

OMGoongness... when they filmed that beach scene, it was snowing & raining a bit too...

must be sooo freezing cold!

I wonder how many hot patches that both JJH & YEH wore on that day... since they weren't wearing any jackets at all.... :sweatingbullets:

so funny... at first YEH was piggyback-ing JJH hahaha... I was like, wth...? XD

The Making of Eppie 16 is a MUST SEE :D

Watch it watch it....! ^__^

after watching this clip, I'm convinced a bit that they both have off-screen chemistry too :) *hehe I was skeptical before*

Guest Telly

for those wanting to see the episode 16 NG's/behind-the-scenes video from imbc, here are some screencaps:

wmv0002229335py.jpgwmv0002685993ow.jpg

wmv0002799337yf.jpg3772jt.jpg

3784kl.jpgwmv0002949997uw.jpg

wmv0003197996xy.jpgwmv0003221991fo.jpg

wmv0003365997kl.jpgwmv0003375990do.jpg

>> creds to yahoo! korea

i can't download ep 13 & 14 with subs..please upload it again with either mega or yousend...plzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! :( ...thanks so much in advance :)

xD Wow. This thread is crazyy. xDD.

Anyway O_O. I don't know whether these were romanized yet or not O_O But if not, here they are. (Since yeah, I didn't see them on the front page..) Well I probably would've romanized them anyway.. (Since.. yeah xD)

I'll do the rest later. ^^

Seo Hyun Jin ~ Give Me A Little Try

ah jeek nah reul moh reu geht jee

nee gah ahl goh eet neun guhnnuh moo nah jahk eul ppoon eel tehn duh

mah neun guhl wuhn hah jeen ah nah

geu juh nuh yae gyuh teh suh sohn eul jahp goh ee sseul kkeh

neh noon eh bee cheen uhl gool mah eum ee mahl hae wah

neut jeen ah naht jah nah (JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE TRY)

HIGH~ ee ruh geh gah boh neun guh yah

AND I~ dah reun geel eun peel yo uhp suh

ee toh rohk bah rae waht duhn nuh yae KISS

nae sarang ee shee jahk dweh jah nah

moh reu neun guhn ah nee geht jee hang sang nae mohm sohk eh suh

maem dohl goh eet neun sah rahm nuh rah neun guhl

nuh moo muhl lee gah jeen mahl ah

jahm shee mahn gee dah ryuh jwuh dah gah suhl soo eet doh rohk OOH~ YEAH YEAH

moh deun guh seun oo yuhn hee hang sang

ddoh gahp jah gee chah jah oh neun guhl kkah (JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE TRY)

HIGH~ gee dah reem ee nuh moo geel uh

AND I~ nah nuh ppoon een guhl ahl ah ssuh

(ee jehn) ee ruh geh nah yae noon eul gahm goh KISS

(ALL I WANT IS) GIVE ME A LITTLE TRY

JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE TRY..

EVERY TIME WITH ME (YEAH~) OOH~

da da da da da

da da da da da da da

nae sohn eul jah bah jwuh ham kkeh ddoh yung wuhn hee

ee ruh geh nae geh wah joon geu dae wah

HIGH~ ee ruh geh gah boh neun guh yah

AND I~ dah reun geel eun peel yo uhp suh

(nae geh) ee toh rohk bah rae waht duhn nuh yae KISS

nae sarang eun (JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE TRY~)

JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE TRY

Jung Jae Wook ~ Doo Gah Jee Mahl (featuring The One)

sarang een jool mohl lah ssuh sahl myuh shee nae ryuh ahn jah

geu nahl ae haet sahl eul dahl meun mee soh roh

geu ruh geh dah gah ohn nuh een deh

sarang eel guh rah hae ssuh gah mahn hee seu myuh deul uh ohn

oh neu nahl dahl bee cheul dahm eun noon eu roh

geu ruh geh oo suh joon nuh rah neun guhl

I SAY nahn ahl goh sheep eun deh

nuhl boh myuhn mahm ee dduhl lyuh oh neun nah reul

ae ssuh doh weh myuhn hae doh ah nee rah goh hae doh

I'M SO IN LOVE WITH YOU

gyuhl goo gehn nuh een deh

nahn gah jeel soo uhp neun deh

nuhl boh myuhn mahm ee ah pah oh neun nah reul

jee wuh buh ree ryuh hae doh moh doo dah ee juh doh

nahm ah eet neun MY PRAYER gyuhl goo gehn nahn ah neen deh

ee jeh suh yah ahl ah ssuh uh neu sae nuhl dahl mah eet neun

nuhl boh myuh mee soh reul jeet neun nae moh seub

PROMISE YOU ee jeh neun boh yuh jool kkeh

I SAY nahn ahl goh sheep eun deh

nuhl boh myuhn mahm ee dduhl lyuh oh neun nah reul

I'M SO IN LOVE WITH YOU gyuhl goo gehn nuh een deh

nahn gah jeel soo uhp neun deh

nuhl boh myuhn mahm ee ah pah oh neun nah reul

jee wuh buh ree ryuh hae doh moh doo dah ee juh doh

nahm ah eet neun MY PRAYER gyuhl goo gehn nahn ah neen deh

(SMILE AGAIN) mah neun geh byuhn hah geht jee mahn

(nae moh seub doh) oh rae dwehn choo uhk doh OH BABY

(SMILE AGAIN) heem gyuh oon jee nahn nahl

nuh mahn eul wee hahn joon bee rahn guhl noh cheel soo uhp suh

jeh bahl nahl bwah jool soo eet nee

ee ruh geh neh dwee eh suh eet neun nah reul (nae dwee eh eet neun nahl)

ah pah doh oot goh eet neun seul puh doh mee soh jeet neun

I'M SO IN LOVE WITH YOU nah yuh gee eet neun deh

ee jeh nuh deul eul soo eet nee

joh sheem seu reh kkuh nae boh neun ee mahl eul

hohn jah dweh nae ee neun ee mahl nae gyuh teh ee ssuh jwuh STAY

<33 Goong~~

Guest tru3luv316

Goong is just wayy too cute1 I totally love ChaeGyung with Shin more than Yul... their chemistry is wayy stronger. TOo bad subs are out only til 12 [great job subbers!] but i went ahead and watched until 16! hahaha here's the screen caps for ep 15, i'll do 16 tomorrow.

ep157dn.jpg

Guest donilpark

hey u made an amazing comparison which i like alot!

but wat exactly did CG say about the dark room here?

Well, she was just saying "Hey, does the computer work with a remote? Everything seems automatic in the palace. The door to the dark room is automatic and the computer is automatic."

I found it peculiar as to why she was mentioning dark room here, but I think I found the dramatists' intention behind it.

Guest echoRy

if they end up divorcing then getting back together then it'll be reminiscent of FH.

i'm :unsure: if that'll be a good or bad thing.

picsviewing9ei.th.jpg bts2ol.th.jpg

TELLSSS- oh my gosh thanx hun, someone please get the vid!!! it looks so funny!

Sorry I can't help you with the music, but the post reminded me of something interesting, how Chaegyeong mentioned the dark room in the scene where they were about to watch pictures on the computer.

Besides from the PPL with that remote controlled computer (it's that Windows Media Center Edition or something like that, right?), it's interesting for Chagyeong to mention the dark room at this point.

This is the first time Shin takes pictures of Chaegyeong (to my memory), and considering that he has a thing about photography, (he even grabbed a camera at his first birthday party) this seems like a very important turning point.

Now, just before he announces to Hyorin that he thinks he likes Chaegyeong, he takes pictures of Chaegyeong and enjoys it outside in the brightness of his bedroom rather than the dark room (like how Hyorin was but a secret, shadow girlfriend to him)

Maybe there's a meaning even to the fact that he took Hyorin's pictures with conventional film camera and Chaegyeon's pictures with digital camera there.

So this may symbolically mean that he completely shook Hyorin off of his mind and that his feelings are now for Chaegyeong.

very good comparison about the dark and bright room. His love story with ho toot is a dark secret that has ended while his love story with CG is something that he wants to share with everyone in the brightness.

And ai, CG only mentioned that everything in the palace is controlled by the remote control. the dark room entrance is automated and even the computer can be controlled by the remote control.

Guest usyagitntn

OMG thank you for posting the link to the NG of ep 16 . Go watch it guys, Can someone record it and put it up on YSI on megaupload to share. When they were on the beach i think it was raining too, must be harsh on JJH and YEH :(. They have the NG at the dinner scene where YEh had to stick rice on JJH that was funny :lol:, and the sleeping scene (if someone can tranlate what they said would be great) and the beach scene where YEh tried to give JJH a piggy-back ride but couldn't do it :lol:

Guest Telly

hehehe yes, i agree with ANGELINE, someone rip the video, quick, moohahahaha =)

oh well, while everyone's waiting:

we'll see shin stripping =o laa laa!

114161930424mu.jpg

hehehe trying hard not to laugh, ehh? =p

16wmv0002447003mc.jpg

hahaha, i wonder how both of them can concentrate on doing intimate and romantic scenes with so many people around them =D

11416197793ap.gif

Guest donilpark

very good comparison about the dark and bright room. His love story with ho toot is a dark secret that has ended while his love story with CG is something that he wants to share with everyone in the brightness.

And then one more thing to note is how the light is an important element in the design of the palace set.

From one interview, I read that the interior designers paid extra attention to the lighting in the set to give specific effects.

Golly o_o most of what you wrote there is right on the money. :sweatingbullets:

The symbolism... the symbolism! ahhh~~ thank you for pointing that out.

But actually the beach scene is not the first time Shin took pictures of CG. Well, it's the first time he took it with CG knowing it, but there was this one scene in episode 7... right after CG mentioned about going back home to her parents house, then Shin was like, "Don't ever mention about going home" :D and then CG threw her lil tantrum on the plushie-Shin hehehehehe.....=P

That is the first time he took pics of her :)

But yeah, you're right.... I was thinking of that too.... the conventional film camera vs. digital camera :D

the dark room vs. the bright daylight beautiful beach open area ^^

It's like Hyorin is so in the past, and CG is really in his 'modern-time'/present-time/real-time, whichever we wanna call it ^^

PS:

oops. donilpark quoted my non-edited post.... kekeke..

I tend to edit a lot :sweatingbullets:

kyotoji: just wanna *waves back* at you, hehee.. I read your post back there ^^

Yeah the coke is pretty noticeable since I prefer Coke rather than Pepsi hehehe....

so yeah~~ every lil detail counts! ^^

Btw, speaking of details, remember that rice-spitting scene in ep 16? haha..

from the making of it, looks like they all had a good time filming it coz both YEH and JJH were like chatting and JJH was telling YEH how to do it...

then he imitated Yul's line "dirty. dirty...dirty"... hahaha... then the clip showed us that scene with Yul :P (ep 13)

and YEH was putting the tiny bits of rice on JJH's cheek but she couldn't hehehe...

{edited again:}

rainbowbrite, I almost forgot to reply hehe... I did read your reply back there, and yes... I like how they potray Shin's "change-of-heart" progress, which is more to a gradual progress. While some may say that it's a total change of behaviours on Shin's part, but to me, it's perfectly normal to behave like that. And I think he started to notice on his own, when he was seeing things in the video camera (him and CG make-out lol) and said to himself, "what's wrong with me?" Then after that, he got so jealous when he saw his wife and Yul being in the same car, escaping from school (ep 14). He got more furious when CG didn't call him at all, and Goong Nesshi has that "O_o??" look on his face when Shin threw away his cellphone... haha.

So far I like everything about Goong... and I had a feeling, they'll keep it good till the last 'drop' :D

Guest donilpark

Golly o_o most of what you wrote there is right on the money. :sweatingbullets:

The symbolism... the symbolism! ahhh~~ thank you for pointing that out.

But actually the beach scene is not the first time Shin took pictures of CG. Well, it's the first time he took it with CG knowing it, but there was this one scene in episode 7... right after CG mentioned about going back home to her parents house, then Shin was like, "Don't ever mention about going home" :D

that is the first time he took pics of her :)

But yeah, you're right.... I was thinking of that conventional film camera vs. digital camera :D

It's like Hyorin is so in the past, and CG is really in his 'modern-time'/present-time/real-time, whichever we wanna call it ^^

Oh, yeah, you're right. He did take her picture back in episode 7.

And then one more thing to note is how the light is an important element in the design of the palace set.

From one interview, I read that the interior designers paid extra attention to the lighting in the set to give specific effects.

hmm, didn't know that but have to give thumbs-up to the set designers. Everything is so beautiful. I especially love the scene at the beginning at each episode where they are showing the Ep numbers. The beautiful hallway of the past with the flower petals falling down. *it's so dreamy and romantic*

Guest Telly

hrmmm, sorry to bring season 2 up again, but something just hit me =)

IF EVER season 1 is just chae gyung's imagination, then what will season 2 be?

there are speculations of doing a university plotline for season 2 -- would it still be a continuation of her imagination, or no?

and, will they still call it goong, even if they're not in the 'palace' anymore?

hee, yeah, it's just making me think a lot =o

Archived