[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what we know so far, ep. 24 is the last one w/ the two seasons together!

season 1: 20 eps

season 2: 4 eps

--------------------------

total: 24 eps

So ep 21-24 is not like a pre-sequel to season 2 next yr??

Hmm...now i really confused...earlier on some1 said Goong season 2 will air early 2007 and they are extending season one to 24 episodes so that will have Season 2 sequel.

Now the PD's idea is airing season 2 simultaneouly after season 1??

there is no mention of HR's father as of now?

i'm thinking her mother had an affair with the master of the house and HR is STILL a rich man's daughter but not exactly what people expect.. so the mistress pays off her school fees and clothed her well... give her good spending money...

Guest donilpark

there is no mention of HR's father as of now?

i'm thinking her mother had an affair with the master of the house and HR is STILL a rich man's daughter but not exactly what people expect.. so the mistress pays off her school fees and clothed her well... give her good spending money...

Then she would be a saint.

I mean, your husband had an affair with another woman (and a maid who works at your house at that) and had a daughter, and you treat them well?

I don't know, she may be able to just forgive them but it would be really peculiar if she actually went on to treat them well.

this drama is getting good!

when will the ep 13 subs be on???

Hi! This is your first post?

Welcome to the thread!

Feel free to take a 'thread-tour' starting from page 1 of this wonderful thread :)

Eppie 13-14 subs are just released today, and you can find them in d-addicts.com subtitle forum from now on, and since this thread moves like a lightening speed :sweatingbullets: , perhaps it'll be best if this link to the Official Goong Subtitles Thread is bookmarked.

*note: general rule is "if you can't see the subs in that Subs Thread, it ain't finished yet, thus you shall not ask for subs. XD*

Also, take your time to read the important friendly rules (refer to page 1) B):D

joeyclaire, a few days ago, I think after eppie 16 aired, CindyW88 posted the news in the News Thread, in regards to the latest development of this "Season 2" talks.

It seems like they call the 4 extended episodes (from eppie 21-24) as "Goong Season 2". ^^

So ep 21-24 is not like a pre-sequel to season 2 next yr??

Hmm...now i really confused...earlier on some1 said Goong season 2 will air early 2007 and they are extending season one to 24 episodes so that will have Season 2 sequel.

Now the PD's idea is airing season 2 simultaneouly after season 1??

I think that regarding the season 2 that was going to be a full mini-series airing in 2007, it was a) a rumour or B) the PDs changed their mind b/c they realized they didn't have enough material, or it wouldn't be successful, or they couldn't get the leads to come back and do it. We don't know for sure. All this is guesswork on my part.

Now that I've watched episode 13 with the subs, I'm sorry, but I'm even MORE mad at Shin! CG says they shouldn't have sex b/c they're not in love, then asks him why he likes Hyorin (which he doesn't give much of an answer, they're alike in being lonely??), followed by "we're different, that's why you don't like me?" which he doesn't reply to at all. THEN he suggests that they "do what the elders want them to do" since guys can have sex with a girl even if they dislike her!!!!! urgh... babo Shin!! Wow, THAT'S really romantic!

Only later does he tell her "I don't hate you". Umm... okay, way to woo the girl, then grabs her and kisses her???

ghrrr....

Guest edwin012290

this is stupid. playing one season right after the other? just make it one season altogether. 24 episodes. why make a whole different season for just 4 eps?

Guest donilpark

Where is the idea coming from?

Season 1 has 24 episodes and we don't know anything about season 2 yet other than it will be aired next year.

Was there a new announcement?

Guest uberquirkiness

From what we know so far, ep. 24 is the last one w/ the two seasons together!

season 1: 20 eps

season 2: 4 eps

--------------------------

total: 24 eps

Also, thanks winny for teh NG's on YSI! The door handle was so funny!

jina

page owner~

merci beaucoup. :D

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

QUOTE(Kooj @ Mar 5 2006, 09:08 PM) So Ho-toot is only a maid's daugther... but remember in the earlier episodes where it's was Shin's birthday and she was all dressed up for that one and she even bought him an Mp3 player...so where did she get the money....??? (not impressed!)

WOAH so hyorins isn't rich?? WOAH only got up to 9. SO why is she like invited into the 'clubs' you know for the rich?? and oh yeah that guy with the VW beetle car TOTALLY likes Hyorin. I want CH to be with Yul I don't care if Shin is the main character. Its totally unfair that yul and his mom had to leave the palace b/c his father died and that stupid rule the palace has but in most countries the firstborn is supposed to be kind so technically it should be Yul but that whole rule thing UGH!!! haha

man i totally know how you feel... but you know what you cant judge too soon... i dont want to spoil anything yet but there are reasons why they were kicked out... :P i was pissed off at first and i was SOOO a yul +Cg camper but as it goes on your views will TOTALLY change... TRUST me. its gonna get INTENSE! keke...

Guest Telly

Telly, thank you for those backstage pictures..... you, pics queen, you ^^ *winks*

PS:

does anyone notice, there seems to be a lot more additional soundtrack songs that they used in both eppie 15 & 16?

Perhaps they're planning to release another OST album? :unsure: hmMmmMmm ^^

SHENNY!

hahahaha, now whenever you *wink*, i feel that something good's going to come out of it =p

and YES! OST 2, puhleaaaase =) i want them to feature kim jung hoon and yoon eun hye, seeing that they've been part of singing groups before =) and i guess including joo ji hoon in wouldn't be bad either! moohahahahaha

thanks a lot for the sub, you guys are great.

I have a little bit curious that anyone has the preview for ep. 17 and 18? i'm dying to know it....please share!!

previews usually come either on monday or tuesday night =)

Feel free to take a 'thread-tour' starting from page 1 of this wonderful thread :)

hahaha, just a friendly precaution: you must have a LOT of patience when you partake in this thread-tour of ours =) it might take you 24 hours or more to read the entire thing, depending on your reading speed =p

this is stupid. playing one season right after the other? just make it one season altogether. 24 episodes. why make a whole different season for just 4 eps?

heh, i guess they got the concept from american television, eh? =p

but i guess calling it a 'season 2' production would make sense; because maybe it's not a continuation, but a whole new chapter of their lives =D

hee, and while i was looking for my hunny bunny kim jung hoon/yul's pictures, i came across these:

*gasp* yul has an illegitimate baby!

hahahaha nah, i doubt that baby's going to show in the drama =p

18jg.jpg

11416138921qg.jpg

Guest donilpark

season 1 and 2 together = 24 eps!

Originally, goong "season 1" was going to b 20 eps but then the PD's decided on a "season 2" [only 4 more eps] and extended it.....

What? No, I thought I was mistaken, but then I went to search for any article, and there was no new development on that.

So the latest news is still that season 1 was extended from 20 to 24 episodes and than there will be a season 2 next year.

Am I seriously missing something?

Then she would be a saint.

I mean, your husband had an affair with another woman (and a maid who works at your house at that) and had a daughter, and you treat them well?

I don't know, she may be able to just forgive them but it would be really peculiar if she actually went on to treat them well.

nothing is impossible.. you know how great a woman can be, forgiving etc.. haha

sometimes its what a woman do to prevent a divorce (from a rich husband especially), while we may not condone such low respect & dignity for self as a woman.

i know korea is no muslim country where the man can take up to 4 wives and they all live in harmony...

What? No, I thought I was mistaken, but then I went to search for any article, and there was no new development on that.

So the latest news is still that season 1 was extended from 20 to 24 episodes and than there will be a season 2 next year.

Hmm...i guess we just need to wait till ep24 is finish airing in Korea then we will know the exact news if there's season 2. :P

Guest Telly

hehe, i think season 2 this year is pretty official! they even posted the good news on the main soompi page =)

Submitted by CindyW88 on Wed, 03/01/2006 - 3:13pm. category: tv/film news

2/28/06 – MBC decides to extend the Wednesday-Thursday drama “Palace” for 4 more episodes. These 4 episodes could be called “Season 2 production”. Originally, the drama has 20 episodes and will wrap up on 3/16. On 2/28, the drama manager of MBC Kim Sa Hyun reveals, “We will extend 4 more episodes of the drama ‘Palace’ as season 2 production. As to the problems pertaining to organization and TV commercials, details remain to be discussed. The production of 4 more episodes is underway now.” This drama is popular with TV ratings close to 30%.

aww, those pics of him and that little girl are so cute! so, um, who is she? :D

hrmm, i don't think he has a sister, and i don't think he's married either =p

so i'm thinking, it's one of the crew's daughters! sooo darn lucky to meet a hottie at such a young age! hahahaha

Guest donilpark

nothing is impossible.. you know how great a woman can be, forgiving etc.. haha

sometimes its what a woman do to prevent a divorce (from a rich husband especially), while we may not condone such low respect & dignity for self as a woman.

i know korea is no muslim country where the man can take up to 4 wives and they all live in harmony...

Nothing is impossible, but then it would have to be a drama in itself.

There's no way they would give Hyorin's character such level of detail.

I mean, they in all likelihood won't get into the whole life story of Hyorin from the affairs of her parents (if that is really what happened) and her birth and so on.

And unless they do get into her lifestory and justify it, it's not something people can just accept.

Hmm...i guess we just need to wait till ep24 is finish airing in Korea then we will know the exact news if there's season 2. :P

hehe, i think season 2 this year is pretty official! they even posted the good news on the main soompi page =)

I don't know what's with all this confusion.

Yes, season 2 has been confirmed. There will be season 2 for sure, and season 1 has been extended to episode 24 for sure too.

In fact, I was the one to bring the news to this thread in the first place.

So I'm wondering why people are all of a sudden starting to think that season 1 will be 20 episodes and season 2 will immediately follow with 4 episodes.

I just did a search to check if I'm missing on something, but I couldn't find any new word on the matter, so I can only think that the latest news is still valid, that season 1 is extended to 24 episodes and that there will be season 2 in winter 2007.

Archived