[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heloow people!! I see you Manda cilik and Telly!!

I wanna give the biggest hug to the sub-team. You guys rocks!! and i really truly mean it! :D

Thanks to rainbowbrite *again* for the spot-translation of CG&Choi Sang Gung Unnie conversation.. I didn't realize before that Choi has been paying that much attention to CG&Shin's relationship.. I know that she almost always witness all of the happenings between the two, but she seemed to keep her distance, and sometimes even avoid to look.. It's good to know that she turns out to be really attentive and caring. At least CG has someone sincere and honest to talk to ... at least until Yul is back to his normal self :)

Guest Telly

on to more, on to more, on to moooooooore =)

yeah, these are all close-ups of shin's side, back or front, haha =p

1380s8bs.th.jpg 1382s7en.th.jpg 1383s8lq.th.jpg 1388s0hy.th.jpg dsc1372s8am.th.jpg dsc1373s1my.th.jpg

hehehe this picture is proof how smoking is a rampant habit among koreans =p

let's call it: "SHIN & FRIENDS TAKING A HIT" haha =D

1391s7do.th.jpg

Guest hillz3388

K..i was busy watching epi 13 with subz right LQ VERSION....but when i was enar the end..it GOT CUT OFF..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHKC!!!

why is that..?! n am sure the download did finish completely.! so then i tried getting the HQ version..but then that getz cut off @ like 13 minutez!

SOMEONE HELP ME!! cz like a know am missing that scene where SHIN kisses CG!!! this is like URGENT

Guest V A L XD

GOONG EPISODE 13 & 14 SUBS

CREDITS:

Episode 13:

Main Translators: snoopy, yeohweping, liquidfir

Spot Translator: yeohweping

Timers: debbii, asianempress

QC/Editors: ay_link

Episode 14:

Main Translators: Jenny Lee

Spot Translator: yeohweping

Timers: CraZyaH, debbi

QC/Editor: ay_link

Special thanks to JIWON<3HS & liquidfir;

theedqueen & dorkette for the song translations.

THANK YOU SUBBING TEAM!

I just finally got a chance to watch epi.15 & 16. hehe, too cute. But, I wanted to kill Ho-Toot in 16 -___-

I have a question. The beach scene in epi.16 i thought that part was suppose to be in season 2 and that it wasn't gonna be in that epi. Hm...

Guest husain

This forum has so many pages. It's hard for me finding MQ version (or HQ in splitted files, or in size about 200-300 each like in page 45 posted by theedqueen).

I've got eps 1 HQ splitted in 3 files in pages 45 (Thanks for the link to theedqueen)

and eps 12 MQ (Thanks for the link to xx|outsider|xx)

And I don't get the others (2 - 11 and 13 - last eps.)

Is there any body can help me find the links or the pages?

I can't download from clubbox.

TIA.

Guest Bebot

Hello To MY Fellow GOONGERS!!!

Just would like to say Thank YOu much for the Subs! Sub Team!!! OMG! You guys caught me off Guard! I thought that there was going to be a delay on the subs and I wasn't expecting it to come out this weekend!!! Thanks again and keep up the good work! FIGHTING!!! :D

Guest iheartfood

i freaking LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

SHIN GOON + CHAE GYUNG FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER

lol okay i just finished episodes 13 and 14. and im like, going crazy!! im not going to ruin anything for those who haven't watched it yet butttt.. im looking forward to the rest of the series!!

YUL *STAB STAB STAB

but shin goon could have been a little nicer...

oh yeah hyorin *STAB STAB STAB

but it kind of sucks for her

haha okay

Guest skara

This forum has so many pages. It's hard for me finding MQ version (or HQ in splitted files, or in size about 200-300 each like in page 45 posted by theedqueen).

I've got eps 1 HQ splitted in 3 files in pages 45 (Thanks for the link to theedqueen)

and eps 12 MQ (Thanks for the link to xx|outsider|xx)

And I don't get the others (2 - 11 and 13 - last eps.)

Is there any body can help me find the links or the pages?

I can't download from clubbox.

TIA.

If you can't download from clubbox. Come to http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.ph...=View+all&sort= download HQ

urgh... watching episode 13 now with the subs, what is UP with Yul's mom? what's her motive for giving Chae such a hard time???

Hello Goongers...!!

Oh, so many goodies here... :D

Thank you for the subtitles, dearest loveliest SUBBING TEAM...!! You're the greatest... *group hug* :wub:

Rebby & Winny, thank you for the arirang news and Happy Time clips... ;)

Telly... do you by any chance have any special deal with all search engines in Korea? coz seriously, you're like our Goong-dealer nowadays, and the dozes go up several notches every day ~_~... *throwing confettis and rose petals at Telly, just because*

Dee... *pounce* I love Beetle.. and there's my favorite guy in that picture too... showing off his assets behind :P

>> My 3Stooges rush kicks in... watching Sexy!Kang In walking oh so cool-y besides the immortal Gawd!Shin. Walking behind them, the rest of the sidekicks, the Coolest!JangKyung in glasses...*hawt!bois with glasses fetish kicks in too* and the UberCute!RyuHwan.... *dies*

Guest Katrina

ahhhh.....finished watching episode 13 and 14 with subs....!!! My heart goes to CG... ahhh... if i were her i will be mad as hell when looking at the pictures... i wanna kill moo toot!

ah... my fave scene.... is when Shin goes and ask Hyo Rin whether she know where CG was, and when HR asked why did he had that soooo worrying face... ahhh his reply... 'She's the crown princess... she's MY WIFE... way to go my prince!!! :wub:

thank you sooooo much subbers!!!! Thousands of hugs and kisses...

Guest xx0_gigi

is it me or does the guy who play yui looks from an angle like se7en hahahaha the main girl issss sooooo cute isn't there like 18 esp total? thanks for the song

anyone have the NG in yousendit form??? or did it come out on imbc?? if it did please post the link.

ahh iwanna see the recent ng!!

I agree! Anyone have it on YSI?! Thanks to you in advance!

thanks, I'm dl it now!

In Case somebody can't dl from the other links..

Happy Time NG

Thank You sooooo much subbers!!!

Archived