[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest happii

waaa now this thread goes up to 1300 pages sooo quick! goong are soo cool! i watching up to ep 12 wiv eng sub and watch ep 13 and 14 without sub which i don't understand but its very interesting1

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this is the wrong thread....but can anyone tell me what bloodtype joo ji hoon is??

JJH is blood type A. I'm not sure how to point to the exact page with the info, so I'm giving u these instructions. Go to this MBC page, place your cursor over JJH's name, n a window showing JJH's photo wil appear.

jjh.jpg

Click on the rectangular button with an arrow at the bottom right corner. Another window will pop up, with some more info on him. It's written that he's blood type A.

i have a question in episode 14

when cg go to the hospital because HRs mother is ill

why is cg so upset???

She's upset because she found out Hyorin is not the rich girl that everyone thought she is. Also because she thinks that if Shin knows about Hyorin's background n still proposed to her, then he must really like Hyorin.

Rebby, thanks for the arirang clip :)

Guest `soliloquy

this is hilarious... fan's imagination.. :lol:

funnyphoto25611no608412eg.jpg

I practically choked on my ice-cream..LOL..

this is a good one!! *laughs till sides split*

I can totally imagine that happening!

Guest >TaeBin_BabyGirl<

1141400593dmspqmffor8up.jpg

1141432588sinche27qo.jpg

this is quite cute

are they real or photoshoped??

They would be a great couple in the reality ^_^

has the previews for episode 17 been translated? coz i want to know what they were saying.. especially hyorin.. was she talking to shin when she was saying something?

thanks rebby for uploading the arirang news clip on goong...

the pic with shin and cg on the sand was hilarious! i couldn't stop laughing.. hehehe.

Guest laceytam

has the previews for episode 17 been translated? coz i want to know what they were saying.. especially hyorin.. was she talking to shin when she was saying something?

thanks rebby for uploading the arirang news clip on goong...

the pic with shin and cg on the sand was hilarious! i couldn't stop laughing.. hehehe.

HR say : after i give you up, i relise, without you that means also without me

Guest Jaye_

the growth rate of this thread is spookily high!!!~~ i can't believe the amount of "goongers" out there!!

i'm a fan of goong too!! although i dun side with either Shin o Yul, but i think im beginning to think that Shin is super hot!! :D but why doesnt he just say to chae gyung he likes her??!! i dun understand

just finished episode 15 and 16 today and boi!! i can't wait for the rest of it!!! does the storyline follow exactly the manhwa?? if it's like that, wat will happen in the end?? i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait!!

how many episodes are there??? 24??

Guest Telly

good morning, my lovely goonglies =)

thanks REBBY for all those goodies <3

i'm so jealous of this girl though, she always gets to hug the hot guys!

412527jo.jpg

anyways, i backlogged and saw something about official threads for the supporting cast? i can do shin's three friends and kang hyung; once i'm back from driving lessons =)

i'll see you all later, moohahahahahaha

p.s. yep there will be 24 EPISODES to our beautiful GOONG =D

>> edit:

gahh, i just found these =o

1141566313dscn064copy3hz.jpg

1141566313dscn065copy2bz.jpg

1141566313dscn070copy6gd.jpg

1141566313dscn077copy4cj.jpg

1141566313dscn072copy4zn.jpg

>> image creds go to yahoo! korea and as labelled

according to the labels, these are from a march 5th filming shoot =)

also, they're all on the road; so maybe it's some type of art show/fair in their school? =p

Archived