[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Was thinking about Goong all the time while on cruise. :sweatingbullets: I wished I brought my laptop along so I can watch the episodes. Anyhow, immediately watched Ep 15 & 16 again when I reached home. Of course, I only watch the sweet parts.. Haha. Could not be bothered about the scenes where CG & Shin were not around. That one can wait till english subs is released.

After watching the episodes and surfing around Soompi, I saw the pictures for the next few episodes. The one where it seems they are on some school trip. Somehow the pics don't give me a good feeling. On top of the lousy ending to ep 16, I have a bad feeling that Shin is going to be all cozy with ho toot again. If they indeed, becomes close and Shin starts to treat CG like he used to pre-ep15, then the whole show just don't make sense to me.

Think about it, how can a guy, who already asked the girl to grow old with him, who pulled her close in his arms when they are sleeping together, starts to treat her like a stranger again after all these episodes and be all cozy with his ex flame? Unless the guys is one confused guy who cannot make up his mind. If Shin is indeed going to be potrayed as such a person, it will be a huge disappointment for me. I can't stand such 'weak' guys.

But i get this bad feeling that it is going to be the case, because with 8 more episodes left, it is hardly going to be all smooth sailing for our main characters. Sigh. I am just praying hard that after all these torture, please give us a good ending and give at least 4 episodes where Shin & CG is very sure towards each other feelings (no more i-think-i-love-you-today-but-i-am-not-sure-about-tomorrow episodes). The two can then 'fight' the ho-toot and yul forces that is trying to break them up.

i realised i wrote quite a lot :sweatingbullets: guess this is what you get if you are really into the show.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poonpoon: Is this what you want?

또 어제처럼 다시 그립습니다

ddoh uhjaechurum dasi guhlibsemnidah

보고 싶은 맘 줄지도 않는지

bogoh sipeun mam juljido ahnnenji

자꾸만 그대가 떠오릅니다

jaggooman guhdahgah dduhohrumnida

*confused*

Guest charles0702

which pictures are you talking about.. i didn't see any pictures of the school trips.. can you post it up.. and if shin goes back to hyorin, i think it is because he feels guilty and blames himself for her attempted suicide..

for example: in autumn in my heart, ssh broke it off with shk because the other girl tried to commit suicide.. he felt guilty and was afraid she might try to kill herself again.. i think that is how shin is gonna feel.. i think he will put his feelings for cg aside to help out hyorin.

Guest poonpoon

poonpoon: Is this what you want?

또 어제처럼 다시 그립습니다

보고 싶은 맘 줄지도 않는지

bogoh sipeun mam juljido ahnnenji

자꾸만 그대가 떠오릅니다

*confused*

Yess,,,,,Thanks bere....

But why there 's only 3 sentences :(

Guest sour-chocolate

hmm hmm did neyone else notice some scenes weren't shown in epi 16 when CG and shin were at da beach? there were pix frum da mbc website of him puttin his jacket on her and them two standin on dat piece of wood but it didnt show in da epi! =( awws i wanted to see em! itd be even cuter!! hahah..but yea i luv dis show soooo much! CG and shin betta end up togetha! kakak

Yah...I dont remember that I saw the scene when CG put the jacket on Shin's back neither.....huhmm.....is it my mistake or anyone else's noticed too?

which pictures are you talking about.. i didn't see any pictures of the school trips.. can you post it up.. and if shin goes back to hyorin, i think it is because he feels guilty and blames himself for her attempted suicide..

for example: in autumn in my heart, ssh broke it off with shk because the other girl tried to commit suicide.. he felt guilty and was afraid she might try to kill herself again.. i think that is how shin is gonna feel.. i think he will put his feelings for cg aside to help out hyorin.

oh god, please do not go into that i-feel-sorry-bcos-you-tried-to-commit-suicide-so-i-have-to-get-back-to-you.

I absolutely hated that kind of storyline. sigh. :fury:

as for the school trip pictures, i am actually referring to the behind-the-scenes pictures posted earlier which i thought someone mentioned it may be for the school trip. correct me if i am wrong.

Guest AznGrlz

Yah...I dont remember that I saw the scene when CG put the jacket on Shin's back neither.....huhmm.....is it my mistake or anyone else's noticed too?

i think those scenes were when they were filming it...sometimes when they do the edit, they pick out just some scenes to put into the drama and throw the rest away...maybe that's the case

poonpoon: I only did three because I wasn't sure whether thats what you wanted or not. Wait a sec... I'll do the rest.

Was thinking about Goong all the time while on cruise. :sweatingbullets: I wished I brought my laptop along so I can watch the episodes. Anyhow, immediately watched Ep 15 & 16 again when I reached home. Of course, I only watch the sweet parts.. Haha. Could not be bothered about the scenes where CG & Shin were not around. That one can wait till english subs is released.

After watching the episodes and surfing around Soompi, I saw the pictures for the next few episodes. The one where it seems they are on some school trip. Somehow the pics don't give me a good feeling. On top of the lousy ending to ep 16, I have a bad feeling that Shin is going to be all cozy with ho toot again. If they indeed, becomes close and Shin starts to treat CG like he used to pre-ep15, then the whole show just don't make sense to me.

Think about it, how can a guy, who already asked the girl to grow old with him, who pulled her close in his arms when they are sleeping together, starts to treat her like a stranger again after all these episodes and be all cozy with his ex flame? Unless the guys is one confused guy who cannot make up his mind. If Shin is indeed going to be potrayed as such a person, it will be a huge disappointment for me. I can't stand such 'weak' guys.

But i get this bad feeling that it is going to be the case, because with 8 more episodes left, it is hardly going to be all smooth sailing for our main characters. Sigh. I am just praying hard that after all these torture, please give us a good ending and give at least 4 episodes where Shin & CG is very sure towards each other feelings (no more i-think-i-love-you-today-but-i-am-not-sure-about-tomorrow episodes). The two can then 'fight' the ho-toot and yul forces that is trying to break them up.

i realised i wrote quite a lot :sweatingbullets: guess this is what you get if you are really into the show.

Haha I do the same thing. I watch the sweet parts until the subs come out and then I rewatch iwth the subs XD

Shin really gets on my nerves these days. He goes to CG and then runs back to Hyorin. It's just frustrating seeing him run in circles. I guess this is the curse of watching Korean dramas -__-

for my lovely fellow GOONGers, an experimental wallpaper...

goongwalliefallapart5eo.th.jpg

That's a pretty wallpaper ^_^

poonpoon: Yay! I finished!

하울(Howl)-앵무새

Howl – aengmoosae

또 어제처럼 다시 그립습니다

보고 싶은 맘 줄지도 않는지

bogoh shipeun mam juljido ahnnenji

자꾸만 그대가 떠오릅니다

헤아려볼수록 더 눈물 납니다

hehahruhbolsoorok duh noonmool namnidah

훔쳐내 봐도 흐르는 눈물에

hoomchunehbwahdo hehrehnen noonmuleh

기억이 또 다른 기억으로 번져

giukee ddoh dalen giukeuhlo bunjeuh

아프게 날 울립니다

ahpehgea nal oollimnidah

받은것만 있어서 내겐 후회뿐인데

bateungutman eessuhsuh nehgen hoohwaebbunindae

준게 없는 날 그댄 또 잊을까 겁이나

사랑합니다 난 난 사랑합니다

saranghamnida nan nan saranghamnida

그대에게 배운

guhdaeaegae baeoon

많고 많은 말들 중에

manko maneun maldel joongae

이 말 하나 입버릇처럼 나

ee mal hana eebbuhretchurum

중얼거립니다 혼자 바보처럼

joonulguhlimnida honja babochurum

미안합니다 참

mianhamnida

참 미안합니다

cham mianhamnida

뒤늦은 이 말까지 미안하지만

dwinejeun ee malggahji mianhajiman

염치없이 그댈 기다립니다

yumchiubshi gehdael gidarimnida

행여 내일은 돌아올까

haegyuh nehileun dolaholggah

그대란 새장이 비좁긴 했어도

guhdaelan saejangee bijobgin haessuhdo

좋았습니다 행복했습니다

joahsseumnida haengbokhaessemnida

이별을 몰랐던 영원을 믿었던

eebyuleul molratdun youngwoneul miduhtdun

그날로 나 꿈에라도

gehnalro na ggumaerado

돌아갈수 있다면 내 마음을 모아서

dolahgalsoo eetdamyun nae maeumul moahsuh

내 가슴을 덜어서 다 그대를 줄텐데

nae gasumeul duluhsuh da gehdaelel jultendaeh

사랑합니다 난 난 사랑합니다

sarangsamnida nan nan saranghamnida

그대에게 배운

guhdaeaegae baeoon

많고 많은 말들 중에

manko maneun maldel joongae

이 말 하나 입버릇처럼 나

ee mal hana eebbuhretchurum

중얼거립니다 혼자 바보처럼

joonulguhlimnida honja babochurum

미안합니다 참

mianhamnida

참 미안합니다

cham mianhamnida

뒤늦은 이 말까지 미안하지만

dwinejeun ee malggahji mianhajiman

염치없이 그댈 기다립니다

yumchiubshi gehdael gidarimnida

행여 내일은 돌아올까

haegyuh nehileun dolaholggah

이 마음

ee maeum

끝내 그댄 몰라

ggutnah gehdaen molra

올수 없어도

ohlsoo ubsuhdo

그대가 변해 더는

gehdaega byunhae duhnen

난 아니라도

nan ahnirado

불러보고

boolruhbogo

다시 불러봅니다

dasi boolruhbomnida

앵무새처럼 그대 이름

aengmoosaehchurum gehdaeh eerem

그대 사랑만 이렇게

gehdae sarangman eeruhkae

Guest poonpoon

poonpoon: I only did three because I wasn't sure whether thats what you wanted or not. Wait a sec... I'll do the rest.

Thanks bere.... joop joop :D

I 'm waiting for u romanization ...

U r so lovely Bere......Thank u very much...

Are u Korean ? Nice to meet u ... :D

I really want to learn Korean when I watched Goong

Guest mei_yee_chan

yay, i found a few other pictures of one of our cast favourites, kang hyun =)

since she doesn't have an official thread here at soompi yet, i'm going to post her pictures up here first:

전지애 [Jun Ji Ae]

She's pretty. I like her hair, in the drama. Looks very nice and soft. :lol:

I think I'm used to seeing her wearing glasses.

and i remember being so excited to see this particular scene when the drama started:

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4061/11...351hoon45xj.jpg

>> whatever happened to it? hrmmm =p

Was it supposed to be a part of a scene? All along I've been thinking that it was a behind-the-scene pic, when they were resting.

Just watched episode 16 this morning. I'm very happy that Shin and CG got to spend some quality time together before HR decided to commit murder to herself.

Guest samgirl

yes i definitely say that shin is having or does have feelings for CG now

i remember a scene where CG asked Shin why he agreed to the marriage

then SHIN said: do you think I will let some one I LIKE chained to the palace as a princess and let her suffer

then CG said: then what about me?

SHIN: that is right, you do not concern me so I am marrying you.

** but now he steadfastly tells CG that if she cant take the palace life anymore

he will let her go

so that when they meet again

they can greet each other happily w/o regret

that for me is an indirect confession of love =)

Thanks bere.... joop joop :D

I 'm waiting for u romanization ...

U r so lovely Bere......Thank u very much...

Are u Korean ? Nice to meet u ... :D

I really want to learn Korean when I watched Goong

Yup. I'm korean. Not too perfect with the language though. There's a lot I still need to learn. I now know what romanization is though. Hehe! Oh and nice to meet you too!

Oh, back to Goong... as much as love the CG/Shin/HR drama circle, its making the plot go soooo slow..... Its getting lame. I have no idea what they plan to do in the second season.

Guest the;andro

i did a little research, and found information about him =)

Lee Yong Joo [이용주]

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/4479/0075455820ln.jpg

BIRTH YEAR: 1982 [no specific month was given]

HEIGHT: 186cm

WEIGHT: 72kg

CURRENT EDUCATION: he's taking social physical therapy [physiotherapy?] in college

FILMOGRAPHY:

[2006] Goong

[2005] 안녕, 프란체스카

[2005] My Boyfriend Is Type B [b형 남자친구] -- i'm not sure which role he played though =)

>> info creds to yahoo! korea

thanks telly!

안녕, 프란체스카 ? oh, i watched my boyfriend is type B but i cannot recall. Is it Lee dong gun's friend or something? bah haha, i think he's a debutting actor. this looks pretty much like him. but im not that sure. but i think i'm right though. xD

Samgirl, wow, I totally forot about what he said to her in the earlier eps. It is nice to see him change, but I still see Shin as someone who is hard to figure out. Babo-Shin.

I've been silently reading all day and I really love all the great observations and input you all have, thank you for sharing!

Once again, I think that the PDs are going to throw us off and surprise us just like how they did with the beach pics and eppie 16. However, seeing the behind the scens caps, I'm not so sure if it'll be good or bad...we will have to wait to see.

This may sound so mean, but I love it when Chae cries, it shows how much she's hurting because of him and how much she really loves him. Babo-Shin.

Archived