[drama 2006] Great Inheritance 위대한 유산

Guest xosandy

Guest ripgal

i tried countless times using the BT links.. it seems that BT's also against me.. so back to MU links.. luckily the link's working tonite!

hurray!! gona get ep 1 and ep 2 in no time!! thanx to all uploaders!! :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genn04

Those little babies are so cute looking...i'm so gonna watch becos jaewon and Han Jimin is in it....how cute...HanJiMin is so pretty love her eyes so round and cute....pretty all the way.

Guest june_showers

^hmmm mine was pretty fast, but didn't continue watching cause i couldnt skip parts haha and i'm dling the chiense one right now, btw thanz for the update! oo can't wait to watch it, and haha it cant be emphasized enough how absolutely adorable those lil kids are..!!

Guest revontulet

I think this drama is good so far, I wonder why people aren't watching it :/ The storyline is cute and the little kids are so adorable!

Guest ripgal

the ratings were really low.. yea.. i guess the ppl wanted to watch Bad Family.. now the ppl can focus on this one.

i watched a few parts already.. the kids and HJM are sooo cute! and KJW's really HOT!!! can't wait 4 the subs!! aja aja subbing team!!

Guest kneekey

Great Inheritance Episode 4

Streaming Link...Click Here To Watch.

OMG...The Ratings for episode 3...

20. 수목드라마<위대한유산> KBS2 6.6 Nationwide

20. 수목드라마<위대한유산> KBS2 6.8 Seoul

what!?! the ratings dropped! hopefully after bad family. the ratings will rise up up and away! :P

Guest charles0702

this drama is so cute.. i am watching even if i don't understand what they are saying.. i hope the ratings go up.. :)

Archived