[drama 2006] Great Inheritance 위대한 유산

Guest xosandy

Guest badhairday

I've downloaded up to 3rd Epi from d-addicts. I'm still waiting for the subs to be released cuz I don't understand a thing. However, after browsing thru the drama, I'm loving the kids and of course KJW and HJM.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest june_showers

Hi

anyone knows what's the chinese title of this drama?

the chinese title is 偉大的遺産, and lisafh has been posting the clubbox links of the chinese subbed versions by tsks

ahh, still haven't watched ep. 4 yet, but skimmed through the raw, so really excited about it; haah can't wait for next week though, poor guy was embarassed that he was caught?..haha..but there are a lot of complicated triangles forming, can't wait for the lil carnival type thing next week..

Thanks bubbles and everyone for keeping the thread going :)

I'll try to contribute more when I have time...

Here are some pictures I found from daum. Uploaded by me :)

HJM looks so much better with these hair...hehe...

15ac.jpg

24rf.jpg

37tf2.jpg

51ip.jpg

63to.jpg

75lw.jpg

87az.jpg

106ru.jpg

119li.jpg

125rz.jpg

^ ahh, han ji min looks so pretty! :) i'm so glad that she's playing the lead in this drama, she fits the character so well.

and thanks for the behind the scenes pics, Luv. it looks like the cast and crew get along really well off-camera. :D

thanks luv for the pictures ^^

I just realised that her bike matched her outfit. LOL I didn't notice that in the drama XD.

June showers, I agree! There are complicated triangles forming. LOL, but it'll make the drama even more better ^^

also, i notice at the end of episode 4 when they're riding her bike home..aren't they going the wrong direction?? LOL

Because she usualy rides it the way they were coming from..

the chinese title is 偉大的遺産, and lisafh has been posting the clubbox links of the chinese subbed versions by tsks

ahh, still haven't watched ep. 4 yet, but skimmed through the raw, so really excited about it; haah can't wait for next week though, poor guy was embarassed that he was caught?..haha..but there are a lot of complicated triangles forming, can't wait for the lil carnival type thing next week..

Thanks, june_showers!

think i'll download this drama and watch.. looks interesting :)

Guest purplexx

also, i notice at the end of episode 4 when they're riding her bike home..aren't they going the wrong direction?? LOL

Because she usualy rides it the way they were coming from..

haha... i am guessing thar its coz KJW is sending her back to the house she shared with his mother.... this series is getting better.. KJW is actually beginning to fall for her, i feel.. the fact that he gave up his own keychain to her... and of coz from the previews!! haha

^ really?? Cause I thought she was already staying at the house because KRW moved back with his friend..but lol..whatever XD

And he definitely is falling for her! XD The way he look at that guy when his arms were around her! LOL And yes that blushing him peeking at her in the preview. XD

Guest june_showers

np sHaziEe, glad you're giving the drama a lookie! haha ooo thanz Luv for the pics, and i like it better when she leaves her hair down; it's actually my first time watching hanjimin in a drama and i think she's really good

haha i might've mentioned this before, but i just keep seeing similarities between this and my girl, okay apart from all the bright clothes and backgrounds, hjm's character is like ldh's in some ways, they both have quirky and out-there sides, but when it comes to love they reveal a softer and calmer side..

and ahhh bubbles, you took the words right out of my mouth, ahhh really can't wait till wednesday's ep haha..

I agree HJM's character is rather like LDH from my girl. Everything from her cloths to her facial expressions. XD but she's still good.

And I've seen her in Resurrection and I love her in there. So I thought I'll give this a try since it'll be different for her. So far she's great, LOL, though her actions can be a bit exaggerated I still love this drama.

My favs. are always the parts when the kids torture KJW ^^ and she comes to save him.

Guest .alyak_

^Hi kayla! welcome to the thread ^^ and yes definitely give the drama a try, its pretty good.

Each file is about 215 mb. I had to convert from the HD version so the quality is good and not so blurry ^^ Enjoy!

episode 3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r41mwq

episode4

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xwjpyj

Thanx for the welcome Bao! I haven't started yet. I've been real busy this weekend. I"ll try to watch this by this week. At least the first we episodes...is there summaries of what happened in the drama? Subs take real long so i'll read about it. (i dont usually read summaries, because its way too long..but oh well, i'll read it this once... ^_^ )

Guest sylver

^ Okay. I will. Wonder why this drama is not doing so well here on Soompi?

Could be because of Bad Family. Now that the drama has ended, maybe soompiers will latch on to this drama though I doubt it since Smile Again is airing this week and it has Hallyu stars, Lee Dong-guen and Kim Hee-sun.

But I'm gonna stick to this drama... ;)

Guest .alyak_

^

Hmmmmm......okay. I was about 70% done with episode 3 and my computer restarted on me. Sucks butt.

But oh well...i'll redownload it....

Is there a subbing team for this? Nevermind, i'll just go check Daddicts...

Could be because of Bad Family. Now that the drama has ended, maybe soompiers will latch on to this drama though I doubt it since Smile Again is airing this week and it has Hallyu stars, Lee Dong-guen and Kim Hee-sun.

But I'm gonna stick to this drama... ;)

way to go Ida!!!! I'm sticking to this too :D

I saw some of the preview of KHS new drama - the only thing that attract me is the scenery in Switzerland :P

Regarding the ratings, I thought most of the dramas currently showing in Korea aren't doing exceptionally good. The BEST rating hardly even touches 20%. :(

^

Hmmmmm......okay. I was about 70% done with episode 3 and my computer restarted on me. Sucks butt.

But oh well...i'll redownload it....

Is there a subbing team for this? Nevermind, i'll just go check Daddicts...

Yes, there is a team subbing this.

Wait for the release :)

Archived