[drama 2008] Life Special Investigation Team 라이프 특별조&#4932

Guest huangsy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bless_u

^^^ thanks for the Prom Pixxx.. i'm so excited... I wonder how the drama with eunjin is going to be like?

________________________________________________________________________________

____

[NEWS] Solbi in Drama in hopes of shredding her "Dumb broad" concept

jac1mv.jpg

Typhoon member Solbi is working hard for a role in an upcoming drama Life Special Investigation Team (라이프 생명 특별조사팀) in the hopes of shedding her "dumb broad" concept.

After landing the role in this drama, scheduled to air April 6, 2008, Solbi was planning on getting professional training to show her fans a "different" side of her. The producer, however, told her to act like she always does on tv shows, which is why she is practicing her acting on her own. Solbi will be playing an extraordinary clerical worker with a sharp tongue. The drama will portray the joys and sorrows of the working life.

The makers of the drama felt that the character in the drama was similar to Solbi's character on shows, the ever so infamous dumb broad.

Solbi is studying her script diligently, and thinking of new ways to improve her acting skills. Let's see what this Special Olympian can bring to the table.

source: allkpop, asianfanatics.net

Guest litt0piggy

^thank you for the translation. so sad for her to be thinking that she can finally shred that image of hers and then suddenly being told to act that image for the drama. oh well i wish her the best of luck!

i so cannot wait to see this drama hehe.. this is Shim Eun Jin's first drama where she is the lead isn't? wow congrats to her.

Guest bless_u

thanks for the picture... I wonder why there isn't picture of the drama like other dramas........ But keep up with the work peko... you're the best...

does anyone knows if the Official Website for this drama is up? I want to see more pictures....

Guest pekochan

Press Conference Videos and Episode Preview.

Special Investigation Press Conference

Special Investigation Episode Preview

DO NOT HOTLINK or post anywhere else without my permission. Credits to Baby VOX Forever, leeheejin.com and shim-eunjin.net

Guest bless_u

심은진 “‘대조영’ 덕에 식당에서 서비스 많이 나와 좋다”

200804101632201001_1.jpg

[뉴스엔 글 김희준 기자/사진 유용석 기자]

심은진이 KBS 1TV 대하사극 '대조영'에 출연한 이후 있었던 장점에 대해 털어놨다.

10일 오후 2시 30분 경기도 고양시 일산동구 MBC드림센터에서 열린 MBC 시즌제 드라마 '라이프 특별 조사팀'(극본 여은희 최윤정 이선아 김수진 / 연출 임태우 김경희 여인준 이동윤) 제작보고회 및 기자간담회에서 “현대극이 처음인데 사극과 다르지 않냐”는 질문에 “사극은 살아보지 않았던 때를 연기하는 것이라 감정을 어떻게 표현했을까부터 고민해야 하는데 현대극은 일상을 표현하는 것이라 많이 다르다”고 답했다.

심은진은 “사극을 할 때 다른 사람들이 연기한 것을 따라하는 일이 많았다. 여자가 갑옷을 입고 뛰는 연기가 많지 않았기 때문에 난해하고 어려웠다”고 사극을 했을 당시 힘들었던 점에 대해 늘어놨다.

심은진은 “ ‘대조영’ 촬영이 힘들긴 했지만 음식점에 가면 아주머니들이 서비스를 많이 해주셔서 좋았다”고 너스레를 떨었다. 심은진은 이어 “죽는 신이 방영된 후에는 식당 아주머니들이 더 많이 챙겨줬다”고 말해 웃음을 자아냈다.

심은진은 “요즘에 세대가 바뀌어서 10대들은 내가 갓 데뷔한 연기자인줄 알더라”며 “‘라이프 특별 조사팀’이 늦은 시간에 하는 것이라 어찌 됐든 서비스는 계속 받을 수 있을 것 같다”고 너털웃음을 지었다.

한편 심은진은 ‘라이프 특별 조사팀’에서 꼼꼼하고 예리한 5년차 실력파 보험조사원 주강이 역을 맡아 엄기준, 김흥수와 삼각관계를 이룬다. 주강이는 지독한 워커홀릭으로 매사에 까칠하고 남자를 무시하는 듯한 태도를 보인다.

“전문직인데 따로 조사를 한 적이 있느냐”고 묻자 심은진은 “아는 언니 중에 1년전에 직업을 바꿔 보험회사에 들어간 언니가 있다”며 “보험회사 용어가 어려워 그 언니가 일하는 것을 많이 살폈다”고 나름대로의 조사 방법을 설명했다. 심은진은 “보험을 정말 많이 들어놨는데 많이 들어놨기 때문에 보험 회사에 다니는 친구들이 건들지도 않는다”고 농담을 던져 주변을 웃음바다로 만들었다.

심은진 엄기준 솔비 김흥수가 출연하는 ‘라이프 특별 조사팀’은 '비포 앤 애프터 성형외과'의 후속작이다. ‘라이프 특별 조사팀’은 보험회사 특별조사팀을 중심으로 벌어지는 보험 조사원들의 삶과 애환을 유쾌하게 그린 작품으로 4월 13일 오후 11시 40분 첫 방송된다.

김희준 jinxijun@newsen.com / 유용석 photo@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

** Can someone translate the article.

Thanks koalabear and Peko for the update.

Guest pekochan

I'm working on that news. I should have a translation in a day or so.

And those photos aren't showing up. Is it just me?

Guest pekochan

MNET Wide News - 4.11.08

DO NOT HOTLINK. Credits to Baby VOX Forever, shim-eunjin.net and leeheejin.com

I don't know if this news is the same as the one just posted, I'm still working on that, but here's some news...

[shim Eunjin Co-Stars with Solbi in Life Special Investigation Team]

At 10pm in Korea, MBC's new drama, Life Special Investigation Team, held a press conference at MBC TV station. Main stars Shim Eunjin and Eom Gi Joon went to the conference.

Life Special Investigation Team will first play on April 13th. In this drama, insurance companies are the protagonist. Investigation Team talks about insurance investigators' life, work, and love. Wanting to get good acting, main character Shim Eunjin specially asked a friend who work as a insurance investigator for help. She learned more about the way she should dress, talk, and more.

Original news at Sina Entertainment and MyDaily; Translated by xlightzax

Archived