Do You Guys Make Your Bed When You Wake Up ? (;

L.FOR.LOVE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tofuxx

i did when i dormed w/ a stranger but when i dormed w/ my friend i never made my bed. when im at home.. i hardly ever make it cause my mom doesnt like the way i make my bed. she ends up making it anyway.. its annoying cause i dont like her way but she cant seem to ever understand that. a reason why i like dorming

Guest forever_will_be_me

i never do because i never have time to make my bed even when i do have company i never have the time to

Guest MissLii

I never do it, I spend a lot of time in it during the day lol,...

It is only made up when I expect visitors ^^.

Guest Salt

When I was little, I would always force myself to make my bed because my parents nagged me so much.

After a while I just refused to do so and my eventually parents gave up on nagging.

Guest bee_mused

I never make my bed...no one's going to see it anyhow D:

I do make sure that the blankets aren't crumpled into a ball, so that I can crawl into bed easily and not have to fix them before I lie down at night.

Guest crystallizedtear

yes I do, i never used to, but then my mom kept nagging about it, and now it's become a habit for me. even if the rest of my room is messy, at least the bed's nice and neat, right? lol

Guest binjoo

I keep my bed looking neat. I usually slide out of it in the mornings to prevent large bumps... There's really no point in doing that since I can just get up and still make the bed, but...

Archived