Do You Guys Make Your Bed When You Wake Up ? (;

L.FOR.LOVE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saucydumplings

I didn't make my bed before, but after I got to college, I developed the habit of tidying it up every morning. I guess it's because I'm always in my room and having a messy bed or messy desk really distracts me from doing work.

lol and sometimes I clean to procrastinate. =P

Guest erure

I just sleep on top of the comforter with another thin blanket. That way I don't have to make up the bed but it looks like it's been made :lol:

Guest ovovoovo

^ Haha thats sooo true. I'm just too lazy to make my bed,

and its not even my daily routine.. I just leave it like that when I wake up xD

Guest JunsuLove

Nope. I don't have the time in the morning and when I get home from school, I usually throw all my stuff onto my bed..

Which would mess it up again anyways, lol.

I only make my bed when I clean my room, which is almost never :]

Guest Missel

I never, because i'm pretty lazy in the morning... also.. My parents gave up asking me to make the bed D:

I only make it when I know guest's would check out my room.. *pretty messy* SOOO Yep

Guest xskyi

Mine doesn't take much effort; just a whoosh of the covers, and I'm done, so I do it (:

muchlove!

-jisoo

Hahaha same for me. even if i dont make it in the morning it will still look kind of stylish haha :lol:

Am i the only one who does?lol

My parents always yell at me for not making my bed every morning when i really dont have time, so i've made it a routine every morning. I like to do it somehow because my cover is fluffy and it looks like a hotel bed after hahaha..

Archived