_copy.jpg

5d291f1c.jpg

afc982e4.jpg

credit : scentofyours@LJ

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest johnnifer

aww he's so adorable. i didn't know about his group actually and watching him in BBF/BOF i started looking him up B) . he's a cutie ! thanks for the pictures =]

--Jenn Ly

Guest ginny_potter

It's his birthday tomorrow, right? :) Ohhh... it would be so cute if they had a mini-celebration for him on-set since they're still filming the series. Hehe!

^His bday is tommorow?

Yeah lets hope we get to see some footage or pics of their commemoration on set.

Does anyone knows if he has a cyworld?

Guest doremii*

fav woobin scenes from ep 9:

- "whoa whoa man" lmao the random english kills<3

- passing on message between JP & JD haha

I love how chill he is haha

Guest Kim Hae Za

^^

SO AGREE WITH YOU

when he passes the message

and he goes " How long did I have to this"

Its freaking cuteee

and he got a new line

'Hey man , Whoa Whoa"

CUTEEE

Were there any Woo-bin scenes on episode 10? From what i read on the other threads, it seems to me he has little or no screentime at all. It such a pity that they tend to keep him on the sidelines whereas the others (F3) has each own storyline and that surprises me considering their group is called F4, not F3. Even the actress who play Ga-eul gets more screentime than Kim Joon. :huh:

Sorry for my little rant. Kim Joon is a great actor and he tends to shine even on those little scenes the BoF writers gave to him and thats saying something considering he's still a newbie when it comes to acting. I just hope that as the story of the drama progresses, we get to see more of his character (including a backstory like what the writers did for F3) and not see him fade into the backgrounds like some kind of an extra in the drama. ;)

*sigh* :(

I just finished watching episode 10. Looks like there was really no Woo-bin in the episode at all, spare the few seconds of his NG scenes. I'm hoping against all odds that his absence in this particular episode is justifiable enough and we'll get some kind of explaination from the BoF writers on the next episode.

Guest Rachel Lee.

wow i didn't know he was in TMAX. i thought they just appeared out of thin air for the kHYD ost.

i feel like he's the only one that doesn't have the F4 pretty boy feel. i'd like him better if he stopped doing all that "yo yo, dawg" wannabe gangsta shiz he does, lol.

Hi all

I only get to know Kim Joon in BOF. Have checked out his group T-Max. Kim Joon mostly does the rapping part. The other two members are the lead vocals. To be honest, I found him the least goodlooking among the F4 in the beginning but gradually watching him in BOF, I noticed that he is also a very good looking and tall young guy. He is growing on me and I am getting to like him more and more. I too find him very cute in his acting in BOF. Too bad, he didnt appear in Episode 10 which I have not watched yet. Will watch it tonight.

Thanks for sharing his photos. If I can find new ones, I will try to share with you guys here too.

Anyong

~Aleka~

Guest Kim Hae Za

^^

Yeah.. Too bad my Woobin is not is episode 10..

T_________T

hopefully he will get his own line

I found him attractive and sexy like hell among the others f4

be back with something

___________edit____________

I love him no matter what~~ kekeke

20090121232039862e10000nd3.jpg

woot, how can a shooter be hot like him.. =)

20090122220027408152203ki6.jpg

20090122220036411152203aw6.jpg

20090122220102405152203zh1.jpg

Archived