Kim Hyung Joon 김형준 (aka Kim Joon 김준)

Guest subdwfreaky

I also wish they give him more lines I think he's very good in portraying the charming casanova boy and also the good friend to his fellow f4. :)

He's doing great as a newbie in acting. If I didn't knew this was his first acting project, I'd think he was a more experienced actor.

And now that people mentiones... he do look a bit like Jang Dong Gun... i think it's eyes. :)

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest baqinardo

Today is Kim Joon's turn to be involved in a traffic incident with another taxi but very minor and no one was injured, source : http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

Wow..

Thanks god he's fine.

Thanks huangsy for the news.

i hop eno more casts will be in accident..

i dont wanna see this drama got posponned.. :ph34r:

thanks also for ths pics.

this thread so quite.

i guess, not many people knows full name of Woo bin.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest V A L XD

OH, I didn't know he was a singer?

I got his name confused for a second there. I thought you were talking about SS501 Kim Hyung Joon. (Hyung Jun) if not for the T-Max part >.<

Guest ginny_potter

thanks also for ths pics.

this thread so quite.

i guess, not many people knows full name of Woo bin.. :sweatingbullets:

It appears there are actually two threads for him, this one and the other. :sweatingbullets: I usually post at the latter.

Looks like F4's getting more accident prone these days. Hehe!

Guest valley girl

he needs more portion in BOF his face younger than his real age hahahhaha...

lee min Gi, Park KiWoong, Jeong euicheol same age with him

Guest ginny_potter

I wish he'll be given more lines in BBF as well. It is only because of his portrayal that I've come to appreciate the character of Akira/Woo-bin as part of the F4. :) And that's saying something considering Ga-eul seems to have more lines than him.

Guest pipitgongyoo

Hello Everyone! I'm newbie in here!! :D

WOOT WOOT!! :w00t: Finally i found KIM JOON SOOMPI THREAD!! :lol:

oohh I'm soo in love with this guy! He's soo cute, calm, and nice guy! and he's personil band! OMG! :w00t:

KIM JUN called the next JANG DONG GUN

I don't understand Korean and it would be much appreciated if someone could translate this article. :sweatingbullets: I'm curious as to what the said article is saying about Kim Joon.

thanks! amidala!

OH MY GEE!!!!!! HE'S SOOO FREAKIN CUTE AND ANDORABLE IN THIS PIC!! He's sooo my type!! :blush:

Guest ginny_potter

Hi, pipitgongyoo! :) So glad you made it to this thread. And yeah, let's spread the Kim Joon love!

Oh, and whoever's kind enough to translate the articles in this page would be most appreciated.

There are loads of Kim Joon pics on it too!

Archived