[tw Drama 2008] Fated To Love You 命中注定我爱你

Guest ripgal

Guest chibiryorocks

Ah just finished episode 3 and I really liked it. the pace was good and i'm glad how they had those little capture moments of the 2 years that went by. the dream sequence though made me squeal of the one cun xi had XDDD

i agree that the dialogue was especially more meaningful in this episode and i'm glad that they didn't drastically change the characters.

but 22 episodes huh?? i hope they don't drag it out and only include necessary plots and story.

hehehe i topped a page for once :P

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest berry_x.2

Haha. I saw xiao jing teng on wxyl. He will be guest starring in fated to love you.

^ LMAO WHAT..? HSIAO JING TENG?! the singer?

LOL...so random..? xD

his fans will be happy tho, seeing how he is "shao hua yi ge"...

oke sorry getting offtopic..>O<

episode 13...xD even tho alot of ppl said it was not as action packed and a bit boring

im sure i'll like it ahah...i like deep meaningful dialouges =] i never skip through anything when im watching a drama x)

=( im still dling tho LOL so...another hour or so >O<

-berry <3

Guest kaedejun

The MAIN reason he chose to stay with Anna is because of guilt. She hurt her ankle because of him, and she had to give up doing professional ballet because of him too.

Yeah it was so sad seeing his face like -___- the entire episode.

but i just dont understand why he would get engaged to her and in teh preview - tells xinyi he still likes her -

Actually, i think that it's been two years - he's moving on really, but he can't help but be reminded of XY all the time - and it doesn't help to have that doppelganger assistant around. not to mention, he doesn't know what happened to that ipod. he may be under the impression that it was sent to XY, but he hasn't heard from her in two years, so he probably thinks that XY never wants to talk to him again. And i'm gonna bet that on the recording he's asking XY to forgive him and talk to him again, so no call, no contact = can't live in the past. So he's moving on, even though it hurts a lot. And he still loves Anna in a way, just not as intensely as before.

BUT! the easiest explanation is: the engagement will throw another obstacle in their way and thus help with the episode extensions.

and as for why he'd tell XY he likes her, he's in Shanghai; Anna's not. So while the cat's away, the mouse will play!!! =D i think CX is just as muddled as ever and really doesn't know what he truly wants.

(sidenote: looks like everyone is hung up on their "first loves": dylan on XY, XY on CX [discounting her jerk of a bf in the beginning], CX on Anna, and Anna on CX).

Guest starrysmile

^ LMAO WHAT..? HSIAO JING TENG?! the singer?

LOL...so random..? xD

his fans will be happy tho, seeing how he is "shao hua yi ge"...

oke sorry getting offtopic..>O<

episode 13...xD even tho alot of ppl said it was not as action packed and a bit boring

im sure i'll like it ahah...i like deep meaningful dialouges =] i never skip through anything when im watching a drama x)

=( im still dling tho LOL so...another hour or so >O<

-berry <3

yeah he is! he's

playing the veterinarian...

<= don't know if that's giving away anything... in case nobody knows, he's a singer that got popular from "one million star" he pked and beat aska yang. i love jam's deep voice :) i'm excited to see him act! usually he's a guy of few words. anyways... i really hope that ftly hits that 10! :] the cast are already messing with ethan about his promise like those thongs..XD

Guest vc1188

ANALYZE THIS:

image3xq1.jpg

is this from the first episode?? or a scene that is coming up later? I thought it was from the first episode but he wasn't shirtless when he leaned in to kiss her on the ship! I'm gonna be sooo excited if this is an upcoming scene wahahaha

Guest berry_x.2

^ LOL, nice analyzation xD

mmm..im guessing its one of the later eps, since they did say theres gonna be another bed scene =D

but i cant see xinyi's bangs..>//< but maybe its that cuz shes on the bed mmm..

and i watched ep 13 last night

LOL MAN i really liked it...i thought it was really good..esp dylan, LOL i rewinded a couple of his parts alot of times..xD

esp when he found her with the pottery master?

he was so cutee...xD "where were u, im so worried when ur by urself!" ahh~

cant wait till ep 14 =D

i feel really bad for cunxi buuut >________<

-berry <3

Guest sweetie

after watching episode12...i can say with no doubt that this drama is the BEST taiwanese drama i've ever watched!

good story,directing and scripts, best acting, wonderful soundtracks!

anyone who still have doubt, stop thinking, go and watch this! :D

at first when i watch ep13 without the subs i was quite dissapointed coz i feel boring. mayb bcoz of the good ep12 and promising previews shown, i have high expectation on this episode.

but then when watching it wit subs...i realize why i'm bored before..

this ep has much more dialogues...but hey, the dialogues are very very meaningful and wonderful which i think for me the script in this episode is the best so far!

totally love it! thumbs up to the director and scriptwriter for being able to maintain the quality..keep up man!

and yeah, i love how they show and tell us the changing in the characters in 3yrs as well. the description. amazing and totally different! whos idea was that?? u r a genius and so creative really!

about the 22episode case, i dont mind it really! even prince frog have 30episodes and i still like it and dont think its dragging..maybe because of the good actors and chemistry, i dont want it to last! :P for this drama, i see the good chemistry btw the leads offscreen. but till now, there is not much chemistry on screen..maybe bcoz before this theres anna in between. so since cx just realize his love to xy theres a lot more to see between them. so i really dun want it to last at this current state.

i can see many people love dylan and like dylan-XY. but i'm still rooting for CX-XY LOL! :lol:

Guest del32

is this from the first episode?? or a scene that is coming up later? I thought it was from the first episode but he wasn't shirtless when he leaned in to kiss her on the ship! I'm gonna be sooo excited if this is an upcoming scene wahahaha

I think that's the one from the pilot. I might be wrong. I surely hope I am, cause a pervert part of me hoping for more TianEn nekkid scenes :lol::lol:

Guest C-Jay`eZ

I saw eps 13 earlier and really wanted post up but it slipped off my mind. But back to the topic...

On the preview for eps 14, CX said something

about his fiance is opening a dance studio, is he talking about Anna? So are they back together?

Nevertheless, I can totally feel XY's pain when she said something like this:

I was once a mom. He was once a father. And we once had a kid, but we were not destined to be together.

Gawd, that was so meaningful. Anyway, I am TOTALLY looking forward to eps 14! YAY YAY YAY.

Guest vc1188

LOL! YOU GUYS HAVE TO SCROLL THROUGH THIS THREAD. This kid looks just like Xiao Tian! So cute.

If XY & CX ever have a kid together in the drama, they should hire this kid! and have him dress up just like CX PUHAHA

LOL! YOU GUYS HAVE TO SCROLL THROUGH THIS THREAD. This kid looks just like Xiao Tian! So cute.

If XY & CX ever have a kid together in the drama, they should hire this kid! and have him dress up just like CX PUHAHA

I will have to agree that, that kid looks exactly lik CX... it's the eyes and the nose... oh my gosh... they should so hire that kid... he's so cute...

^ LOL, nice analyzation xD

LOL MAN i really liked it...i thought it was really good..esp dylan, LOL i rewinded a couple of his parts alot of times..xD

esp when he found her with the pottery master?

he was so cutee...xD "where were u, im so worried when ur by urself!" ahh~

cant wait till ep 14 =D

i feel really bad for cunxi buuut >________<

-berry <3

i liked ep13 mainly because of all the dylan parts. i feel bad for dylan because no matter how sweet, sincere and lovely the character in the end he's still not gonna win xy whereas cx will.

Guest discofuse

Just finished watching the latest subbed epis. Is it just me? Cause I love XQ and Dylan together hahaha. But I also like CX.

The MAIN reason he chose to stay with Anna is because of guilt. She hurt her ankle because of him, and she had to give up doing professional ballet because of him too.

Yeah it was so sad seeing his face like -___- the entire episode.

she hurt her ankle because she was careless and she didn't give up ballet , no troupe wanted her because of her "lack of professionalism" of sneaking off and getting injured. her little half truths is what make this whole situation pathetic/aggravating

Guest chocomilo

i cant remember where i read this but, Anna's gonna be pregnant too later in the episodes!!!!!

omg.....i hope it's not gonna happen....

Guest kaedejun

i cant remember where i read this but, Anna's gonna be pregnant too later in the episodes!!!!!

omg.....i hope it's not gonna happen....

i'm gonna hope that Anna's baby is the veterinarian-guest-star-guy! =D hehehe

that child is SO CUTE

Archived