[clip] N Sync's God Must've Spent A Little More Time On You

mongstaness

Guest photodaisy

Though you've got a tune, you need a melody in your voice. Feeling and essence.

Show versatility with your voice too. It sounds flat and boring (>o<!!! I can't find the write word).

I have a feeling you'd have a good husky voice. Use it more. ;)

Good potential. Just a melody in your voice. I suck at explaining things but yeah. xD

It's like, when you sing it, sing it like your saying it (as if you're talking) because it sounds realer.

The video clip looks like you're merely reading it. You know how reading something aloud sounds totally different from talking in a conversation? I suggest you think of singing like talking in a conversation. :) Unless you speak with very little emotion. LOL. Monotone. Then I can't really help you there.

Nonetheless, you have awesome potential. Keep trying! ^^

(I hope I didn't sound too mean. I wasn't trying to be. Just trying to help. o___O;;)

Though you've got a tune, you need a melody in your voice. Feeling and essence.

Show versatility with your voice too. It sounds flat and boring (>o<!!! I can't find the write word).

I have a feeling you'd have a good husky voice. Use it more. ;)

Good potential. Just a melody in your voice. I suck at explaining things but yeah. xD

It's like, when you sing it, sing it like your saying it (as if you're talking) because it sounds realer.

The video clip looks like you're merely reading it. You know how reading something aloud sounds totally different from talking in a conversation? I suggest you think of singing like talking in a conversation. :) Unless you speak with very little emotion. LOL. Monotone. Then I can't really help you there.

Nonetheless, you have awesome potential. Keep trying! ^^

(I hope I didn't sound too mean. I wasn't trying to be. Just trying to help. o___O;;)

lol...yea i understand..no hard feelings...

Archived