When 12 Year Olds, 13 Year Olds Wear Abercrombie, Lv, Perfume, Thongs And Dress 5 Years Older.

Guest chimneytoplove

PROSTITOTS? Lmao XD.

I also laughed at the "Work in Progress ; V Good to go" shirt. What a richard simmons. u_u

I'm actually 12, turning 13, and I don't wear any of that. But I do see kids in my age group wearing all that mini cooper.

So I wasn't the only one noticing this. Even though I'm a kid myself, I think it's sad that girls my age are doing this. I think that they think they're cool or something. I don't know, but I see many of these wannabe's, and I feel embarrassed to be 12. >_>.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tocki

hmm.. i see lots of girls dat age lookin two yrs older dan me. (i'm 15) so i guess i'm in the same category.

would anyone pls post a pic? i'm confused cuz everyones sayin theyr too young for 'dat'.

i don't rlly get the picture? for make up? for short skirts? or both xD?

pictures would be nice. cuz i'm not sure if i should agree.

Guest ccconstant_x3

I'm 14 currently, 15 next month.

I had to google Abercrombie and LV to make sure I knew what we talking about before I added a reply. I don't think it's a big deal if people my age and younger want to run around in those clothes and swing around handbags like that. Maybe it's because I don't care or notice brand names. The scary clothes are the tight fitting, skin showing ones. However, I've recently started to wear miniskirts but I do wear shorts and stalkings under them.

For makeup, I wear a little concealer under my eyes because I frequent dark circles and some liptint. I had a little reunion with my friends from middle school though and they were wearing really really thick black eyeliner. A few of them were even wearing BLUE EYESHADOW WITH BLUE MASCARA. I saw their face and was like, 'The frickendale, who punched you??'. I'm their age so I'm allowed to call them out for doing stupid things. x]

They do it because they feel cool and think the only way to get guys from older, more matured girls is to show skin & wear thick makeup. Why do you think when you older girls walk in to a store they give you heat? XD They're thinking to themselves, "Well, she's more matured, but I'm wearing lots of makeup and my stomach is showing! Guys will look at me instead". Yup, they'll look at you. For a good laugh.

Guest itsmememe1125

I totally agree with you, sometimes this conversation would occur within my friends and cousins and it's quite an interesting topic :) I'm 18 I always see girls on the street wearing lots of make up trying to act mature but their probably only like 10 and dress up like a 18 year old, it just isn't necessary, same here when I was like 13 years old I never started putting make up on until I was probably 15-16 years old. I can understand if it is due to peer pressure because kids these days just has to be part of the 'group' and to look cool. Why do they even want to grow up that fast? when they can stay young, isn't it better to be young anyway

Guest LOOCiEE<3

omg! i hate that, they have such a small body but they like to show off their "chests" which are underdeveloped so what are you really showing off? they show their belly, which usually isn't flat, i think they should cover up & wear something decent, & flattering to their body shape & tummy. even if they did have a nice body, it really looks plains stupid when they dress like that at a young age. when i was 12/13, i was so carefree, i didn't care about looking nice.

btw, i'm 14, but turning 15 next month. i don't even dress like that even now. i'm more conservative with my choice of clothing, & i think my range of clothing is suitable for my age.

Guest XpyroXpsychoX

You think it's bad, you should go to Bootle. Good loooord. There's no designer stuff coz

everyone's richard simmons poor (round where I'm from anyway). It's horrible. Leopard print bras and richard simmons

on 10 year olds and they just have it all HANGING OUT. They don't even have anything to

hang out yet! The worse thing though? The mothers. They dress the same. It is sick.

I thought the girls I grew up with were bad, but they just wore a ton of make-up (as most scouse

girls do lol) and wore low jeans. I mean there were a few that were particulary slaggy, and we

all know how they would end up *coughpreggerscough* My little cousin reminds me of them.

Terrible to say I know, but even my grandma says she looks like a prozzie and said to my

auntie about my other cousin (15, who's bf is like 24 :blink: ) that she's gonna end up pregnant

or summit. Of course she's all 'but I looove him' :rolleyes: but after meeting him, it's obvious

what he's after. It's disgusting.

It's sad really. I'm 17, I don't wear make-up really and just jeans and t-shirt most of the time.

I mean I started smoking and stuff quite young. I grew up in quite a rough place, not much

excuse really, but I never dressed like that. My mum wouldn't let me, even when I didn't live

with her. Weird mother she was.Didn't give a flying richard simmons if me and my sis smoked or drank, but wouldn't let us look like h0s, or go out with a lad till my age. She got a few things right I suppose.

Wow. Sorry about the rant.

Guest aznchibiiii.

when i see any girl 12-16 years old with a REAL lv, coach, chanel, etc bag, i just think in my head,

"well, isn't that nice of your daddy?"

and then the other billion girls who wear fake stuff, they just get an eyeroll. =_="

do brands matter that much that you get fake stuff? or beg mom and dad for it? the parents that give in are ridiculous. i hope that daughter gets mugged.

ah but we must remember

that generation is criticized, but who raised it? exactly. girls these days do ridiculous stuff, but the parents are also to blame.

i'm fifteen.

^Agreed, the generation is being criticized but its the adults who are influencing us.

I remember having a mutual conversation with a 14 year old once and she told that her face could not stand cheap drugstore products and was bragging. She was saying how she must only wear Urban Decay eyeliners and started talking about her high end make-up nonstop, so annoying -_-

• 3 months later...
Guest StarBurstz

Lol. I'm 13 and i don't do any of that stuffs x]

Atm im still al crazy over pokemon and stuffs :D ahaha

as for clothes i just wear whatever but none of that crap >__>

i just play my little games/video games/ play the sports and im not afraid to ruin my clothes or w.e

i laugh too sometimes at school when i see the girls with a bunch of makeup and stuffs.. We have a uniform but then the girls try to change it a little like too tight or too short shorts and boys just sag and i found it pretty when a guy was running and he tripped over his sagging pants.. Lmao

Also sometimes when i see these people dressed like that in my head im like *richard simmons*cough*wh0.r3*

Guest Creamy chicken

To all the people who say having designer items at that age makes you a spoiled brat who begs their parents, what makes you think that?

I got a real LV bag when I was 15 (it was small though). My rich aunt actually bought it for me.

In fact, I have never even asked my parents/aunt for a non-designer bag, let alone beg for a LV bag.

Just because I have a designer bag, does not mean I don't appreciate the value of money.

Also, what's wrong with wearing Abercrombie? There's Abercrombie kids for a reason..

Btw, I'm 17.

Guest Mai_Huong

I think most of the time it just seems disturbing to us because at that age, most girls will be running around with their friends or whatever, as opposed to spending so much time (and money, too!) on the way they look. I personally find it a little sad, since there's obviously only a limited amount of time that you get to spend as a kid and not really care about how you look (I mean, I cared about my appearance at that, but not to such an extent).

But you can never really tell. Maybe when they get a bit older, they'll grow so sick of all the makeup that they caked on at such an early age and realize that it's not really such a necessity.

Guest danizz

i don't know if this has been said before, but what about the actual grown-ups who look like they're young but they're old enough to wear these things (say they look 12-13 but they're actually 20).. you never know

This. Ughh..I'm 15. I dress my age. In a few years, I think I'm can be put in the category of one of those "12-13 years olds who dress too old for their age (but are actually 20)".

Have you guys ever thought that they really are dressing their age bur just look really young? I don't wanna be like my mom, who still looks like a teenager AND still tries dressing like one O__o.

I have to agree and disagree at a few things.

I think it's fine if they wear the stated brands IF they're not revealing or inappropriate. If it is deemed inappropriate, then that's another story. But we have to remember that our generation and their generation, despite the small difference, it is still different. We - or I - watched Lizzie McGuire and the way she dressed was nowhere near Hannah Montana or what not. They're easily influenced by television or songs on the radio. IMO, songs nowadays are more, how do I put this, sexy? So I think kids will try to follow the latest trends or whatever it is that they hear/know of.

As for heels, I don't see why they should wear it :/ Unless they're conscious of their heights which still, doesn't make it right to wear heels. I think kids shouldn't wear make up because it'll ruin their skin. Adults wear it to cover pimples or other stuffs which is fine and they don't really put excessive make up unless they're artists or something. Light perfumes are fine but I still don't see why kids would want to wear perfumes unless they have body odour (if they do, by all means, wear any brand you want). Thongs/Bikinis are just plain wrong.

Also, they probably want to impress or look prettier in front of guys - which is not wrong - but there are other ways and they're young for god's sake!

Perfume? Do you have to be like 18 in able to wear Perfume? looool. that's just stupid.

And they can wear whatever they want, as long as it doesn't scream richard simmons. Like the pictures of girls showing their bellies. But honestly, showing a bit of belly is not a big deal. It would be a big deal if they would be showing their non existant cleavage, or wearing super short skirts/shorts almost showing their butt. But other than that, it's fine.

About the thongs well, it's not like they are showing their thongs around to everyone. If they find the thongs comfortable then whatever. Let them be.

Guest AyuTrance90

Today at school I saw a girl wearing make up and I couldn't tell if she was in grade 7 or in grade 9. And then an hour later I found out that she was in grade 7. She was wearing eyeliner that was slightly smudged which made her look older... And last week on Friday it was Jeans for Genes day and I saw heaps of grade 7 students wear skinny jeans (that, I don't mind) and tops that wrap very tightly around their bodies... And we were supposed to wear our uniform tops too.

Guest mellowmellow

I'm just speechless when I see those girls. I'm almost 16 and I don't even own a purse or wear makeup <_<

There's this girl at my school who is 2 years younger than me and man, she was wearing quite heavy makeup (eyeliner, mascara, and the thing you use for coloring your eye (sorry i'm not a makeup expert :P)). And she dyes her here like each 4 months? And her friend is the same, minus the hair dye.

Guest xl0v3juicy

I'm 18, and now that I think about it, the kids around me were dressing like that way back when we were 12-13 too.

I think it's easy to look at kids these days and be like "omg, what happened to society?!" but most people just don't realize that it was really not much different when we were kids too. It's just that we never saw anything wrong with it when we were the ones doing it. I'm pretty sure most of you thought you were "mature" at the age of 13, right?

Just sayin.

Guest imsohigh

i have no problem if they are original 

i only dislike people who buy counterfeit products and try to pass it off as the real thing , imo that is so pathetic

and buying counterfeit product is supporting child labor, terrorism and other illegal activities

I'm 22 years old.

When I was 12-14, I wore baggy clothes since my middle school required us to wear navy blue bottoms and white shirts. I wore bikinis at the beach when I was 13-14... It's not that big a deal at the beach, since I see a lot of young girls wearing that with their parents walking with them.

I'll admit, I did own a thong or two in middle school... Not sure if it was a bad decision or not, but I was never flashing them or anything. I only wore them a few times, particular when I wore a dress or fitted pants because I was worried that my underwear line would show. HOWEVER, low-rise hipster undies, and those cheeky hipsters from victoria's secret started to get popular (circa 2005), so I loaded up on those and hardly wear thongs now. I still own a few in case I'm wearing something really fitted, but hey, I'm 22 now, so whatever.

As for makeup... I didn't wear any until senior year of high school, as my older sister bought me some makeup. I think it's pretty ridiculous to wear makeup in middle school, unless you're a child model or something. As for wearing name brands, they can wear whatever the hell they want. If their parents can afford it, then who cares?

Guest cutieheartzbadboy

im 17 (turning 18)

i remember in middle school when i wear hello kitty stuff. hahaha and i had to bear with my pimple pitted face.

Now its different.

Gosh. Those middle school girls never really had an experience of fun stuff and the actual experience with pimples they can easily cover it with makeup

im just starting to wear makeup (bb cream anyone?! haha) and i think that is the only thing i put in.

Archived