When 12 Year Olds, 13 Year Olds Wear Abercrombie, Lv, Perfume, Thongs And Dress 5 Years Older.

Guest chimneytoplove

Guest Wammie<3

i admit that i was bit of a brand rainbow in middle school now i am all about the price and style and i dont care about the brand. these kids are usually rich and have older sibling. i notice that the ones with older sibling are usually growning up faster. i hate going to the mall cause you see this tiny little bratty kids who think they all that and i look like i just got out of bed. yeah i was at my doctors (im like the OLDEST one) and this girl saw me looking around and just started to bring out her little make up case and putting it on and showing of. i dont usually put make up when i am with family only with friends. dude it is kinda of funny watching them lol very entertaining how they think they look so hot

i have heavey make up when i feel jrockish..(random but whatever)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lolimois

but abercrombie (with out the fitch) is intended for 12-13 year olds. What's wrong with that? o.O the whole abercrombie kids thing

well whatever if their parents want to spend money on their kids who cares

Guest especially

I guess the question is who are we to blame? If it wasn't for the strong media influences and images of the 'ideal beauty' of models, they wouldn't know better. I guess it goes to show that we are being ridiculously bombarded with media, easily influenced or both. Especially with their young mind thats not quite mature yet ... not that I approve of this trend, we have to look at both sides.

In my opinion, people should dress their age. And use their own money. The best money is our own money :)

yeah i agree. young people are so easily influenced these days and marketing is just CRAZY.

Guest DarkAngelInLove

^but i also blame the parents who let their kids buy those things and wear them in public. when i bought my first spaghetti strap shirt, my mom hid it away from me because she thinks i would dress too sl... the first shirt i wore that showed my cleavage, my mom told me not to leave the house until i change

oh all of this happened when i was 14 (17 now)

Guest Keilynn

I agree with you. Totally.

Why in the heck do they use make-up at that age? They just ruin their skin.

The expensive clothing wont fit a year later also. :P

Guest jxmode

I walk around the mall and I see these girls with their little hollister/abercrombie tote bags wearing mini skirts and tight shirt.

I'm like "GEEZ is their anything better for you guys to wear."

When I was their age I just stuck to other brands because there are better clothes than that. I never even wore clothes from abercrombie.

And some of them carry a pocket mirror with power and some eyeliner, and show it in front me of me. hehe sure ruin your skin kiddos.

& with the designer brands sometimes their stuff is fake, unless their family is rich then it's not.

Last year I was with my cousin who is about 12 I saw pictures of her and her friends. her friends look older than me, because of the clothes they wear, and my cousin is going through a brand name phase it's quite annoying.

Guest jen1234

i'm not really bothered by it as long as it's not too indecent or overdone. what i'm really really really bothered by is their attitudes and the way they talk. it's the most annoying thing ever !!! i can't believe i was like that when i was their age =__= i would've slapped myself across the face.

Guest tifachan

When I was 13- I lived to have fun. Haha.

But my god. You're right. It's all the influence of the media!

Young girls trying to look "sexy" and all is ridiculous. Just wait a few more years for that.

And besides, why would their parents waste so much for things like that?

Guest christee8876

it's ridiculous when little girls are walking down the street wearing and miniskirt, a supertight tee, carrying dooney and bourke bag, and gabbing on their razr cell phone. oh. yeah. that's what i saw at the mall yesterday. not cool. the thing is that the mom really didn't seem to care. at least she wasn't wearing make up.

but what really make me frustrated is that the parents are willing the let their 12 year olds buy $100 purses, $25 shirts, and like $80 jackets. they're going to out grow it like in what, a year? and if they really want to spend that much money, can't they but clothes that actually look good?

and what is it with the tons of makeup? eyeshadow and eyeliner is not appropriate on a 12 year old. lip gloss is fine, whatever, it's not that big of a deal, but all the eye makeup is going over the top.

Guest Dolly

i think that kinda stuff isn't good, i mean we're still young (and i say "we" cause i'm still in that age range, even though i don't wear tight clothes and makeup)

and although my friend (who is the same age as me) wear makeup, it's not horrible. i mean, she doesn't cake it on and look trashy. it's very classy, all she does is enhance her eyes with some urban decay eyeshadow.

but i know so many girls that wear the tight shirts and trashy make up, and it's kinda annoying when they think everything they're doing is in super good taste.

i disagree with what some people have said, that "girls that young shouldn't care about clothes". i mean, i care about how i dress because i enjoy fashion... (and no, i don't mean victoria's secret and juicy couture. i mean 60's vintage and high fashion) i think as long as they don't become a trashy trend rainbow, it's okay to care about clothes and such

Guest tecktonik/

I'm 11.

Honestly, you people are wasting your time whining here about how younger people try to act older. They are kids, they want to be fashionable. (They're doing it wrong, though :phew:) Whether they want to be slutty or whatever, it's their business.

Its annoying to see that but eh, they will never get into college. Too bad for them ^^

Guest monVIP

I find it very annoying watching young girls trying to act older than they are. -__-

but its not the brand name that annoys me, its how they wear it and theyre attitudes.

honestly they should just stop.

Guest jennix2011

i think parents spending tons of money on designer clothes/bags for their 12-13 year old kids is RIDICULOUS... =_=

I'm 14, almost 15, and I dont wear makeup or dress in a trashy way or a way that makes me look older..o.O I really dislike girls who do. Childhood should be embraced =]

Yeah, I agree that it's wrong to wear clothes that expose so much skin and

(non-existant) cleavage. I don't think there's anything wrong with wearing stuff like

Abercrombie, that's for our age range isn't it? And the hoodies and stuff there are really cute.

But when it becomes stuff like TNA, Lululemon and Prada, then it's a bit too much.

And caking on makeup really holds very few benefits in the long run.

But why stress over it when they're the ones that are making fools out of themselves?

Just laugh and know that they'll regret their decision when they see their skin and wrinkles

10 years from now.

Guest lhuang

im 13, and i dont wear that stuff.

but pretty much everywhere you go, you see them wearing that stuff.

and the sucky thing is, they act like they're all that, treating you differently if you're not wearing that, or if you're not like them.

and another thing is, you get pressured.

everywhere you look, you see kids wearing them, and they're pressuring other kids into wearing them too.

Guest safelittlethoughts

I'm 15 going on 16 and I don't dress that way.

My friend, who's 14, does. She wore thongs ever since she was 12 and wear those.

And her sister, who's like 11, is like a mini version of her. <_<

Guest MeiHearts

oh man i TOTALLY agree!

it's RIDICULOUS = =

i'm 16. and yeah... seeing 13, 14 yr olds.. ehhh

goshhh it's ridiculous = =

Archived