[jp Upcoming Drama] 絶対彼氏。 Zettai Kareshi. Absolute Boyfriend

Guest cee.jay

Guest KuYA II

^

Yeah, i was kind of confuse on that part. Is it suppose to be those type of endings where you figure out yourself how its suppose to end? I kind of felt like both riiko and soshi were back in square one because i remember soushi said something along of her choosing her emotions.

SP, was good, but felt like something was missing. I like how they did a proper way of saying good bye, just hearing the theme song "Okaeri" makes me sad.

great drama overall, added to my top 10 list of favorite jdramas.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .flyhigh

Just finished this the other night, decided to give it a chance because I wanted to see my Hiro

but I end up falling for Moco-Chan's character <3 I swear Naito took my heart when he started

acting like a human :3 The ending broke my heart and when I found the SP I was so excited to

see Naito back in action - but it broke my heart even more that the first one :tears: I couldn't cry

at the time because I was supposed to be banned from watching japanese dramas, my brother was

in the room so it was horrible trying to keep my crying to a minimum. I sniffled and my brother turned =="

Aish, Naito saying that it was hard for him and asking why he had to be a robot </3

Guest blackvelvetfever

I L-O-V-E-D this drama :wub:. Now I have to watch the SP, everyone says it's sad. I'll have to prepare lots of tissues.

Guest ninyaah

I honestly had no plans of watching this drama, but I'm really bored doing nothing at home :| So I'm downloading the first episode right now. I hope I like it; it looks like a lot of people did. I couldn't even finish watching Boys Over Flowers because I didn't like it that much. I've read some of the spoilers and... someone's gonna die? I'm hoping that I don't get too attached to the characters. LOL.

Just finished the special! It was nice to see them all back.

I was hoping to see more Riiko and Soshi moments but things really got tense between them.

The last few moments between Riiko and Night was damn sad though... It was only at that moment did I cry..

Walking away without turning back. T-T

Though bittersweet, it was a nice ending. Couldn't have ended better. :)

Guest bunNyarmy

I just finished the SP!

I cried when I finished the drama when it first came out because what happened to Night was so sad.

But I didn't think I would cry while watching the SP. I kinda assumed Night and Riiko were going to end up together and happy ending, but
boy, I was wrong :/

I started bawling around when
Night asked why he was a robot.
But what really got me was the end when Night was crying
:(

Although I would've loved Riiko and Night together in the end, I loved the ending; it was so realistic.

Definitely one of the best SPs I've watched <3

Guest muhlynnduh

yea, i just finished the special as well

haha i still have tears on my face

the special actually was really good

usually when i watch a drama, movie, or whutever

i hate endings that kinda of a sudden end

so, yea i kinda like how you see

what happensa bit after the stories over kind of thing

The sp made me even more sadder compared to the last episode.

I don't understand why they have to make the ending the same way with the last episode with Night getting "destroyed" once again

ahhhhh so darn sad. it's like reopening a healing wound.

Guest tortyserox

i really loved how they ended with soshi saying okaeri to riiko

it was definitely bittersweet

same. and that scene was accompanied by the themesong as well, which goes along the lines of "Welcome back, sweet love". the feelings soshi had for riko was all out in that sentence ^_^

Aish, Naito saying that it was hard for him and asking why he had to be a robot </3

yes, this was the few parts that made me ache for Night.. i,m watching this all because of Mei-chan's butler, Soshi! xD but that sentence Night said really struck me. if he was a human, things wouldn't turn out this way...

overall, nice drama! the SP ending was written out realistically and very well-done given the out-of-this-world-robot-theme! :D can hardly fill my ten fingers if i were to count how many times i felt this drama was boring. *thumbs uppp!*

Guest Miyavi

i wish....night would've ended up with riiko... i find no point really besides a proper goodbye...for the SP :( i just think it's not fair T_T night didn't do anything wrong..and didn't riiko still love him? after 3 years..just end it like that? :( wahhh

Guest darcyausten86

I though the special was okay. I wish there were more Soshi and Riiko moments. I felt so bad for Night in the end, but it wasn't meant to be.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mabe

*sigh* If only i didnt watch the special >_< I didnt like it at all.

Loved the drama but disliked the special alot.

Guest yurikah

my mom loved this drama. she was sad when she saw the SP. she was like "night goes away." T.T

but i don't know what that means since i didn't watch the drama...

Guest tootoo777

i cried so hard. in both the drama and sp. but i kinda predicted the sp but i still balled like a little baby. i really wish night was human coz then he can be together with reiiko. but it completely broke my heart all over again when he realised that tehy couldnt be together coz he was the only one htat wouldnt change. mmmm. i think taht i regestered that nights dead but i dnt htink its clicked yet and im so glad it hasnt. mmm. i love the theme song. i completely forgot the tune until i watched it again and i cried even harder watching it. im just glad night left his love as proof of his existance becuase its something thatl last forever. i hope that if reiiko and soshi has children, theyl name him after night. bacause i no that soshi also aknowledges nights affections for reiiko. ahhh. this is in my top 10 dramas of all time

Guest XJShinoda

I just finished the drama...

NOOOOOO~~~~!!!! *screams*

I cried so much for the ending... I knew that Night would leave Riiko but still... arghhhh... T^T

I'm gonna watch the SP tomorrow.

I hope it has a better ending...

Edited:

Ok... I just finished the special minutes ago.

Seriously, I haven't been crying that lot over a drama since forever. This drama had me crying like a baby all over again. *sobs* Imagine, my eyes look like goldfish's. So puffy!!!! >.<

Night is the best boyfriend ever, I love the way how they portrayed him into a very caring and gentle robot. When he said that 'Why am i a robot?', it reminded me so much of the movie AI(Artificial Intelligence), for which i cried my eyes out. = =

I guess that I can say it's the best ending that they could give, it's realistic. But it's painful to watch Night died for the second time. TT^TT

I didn't expect i would cry so much over this drama, it's one of the best drama.

• 1 month later...
Guest loveAmore

hello! where can i download the SP? probably in chinese subs!

Tudou should have it in chinese subs.

Guest leongfun

Anyone know a site where they show this in English sub? (without downloading anything)

I heard this was a really sad drama. Really wanna see it. :(

Archived