Guest cee.jay

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --hearts.

Just watched episode 9.

THANK GOD FOR THE LITTLE BIT OF JAPANESE I REMEMBER FROM TAKING CLASSES. <333

Ugh. I knew I was going to hate this part of the drama, it's going to be so sad. -__-

Guest marasshi

For all it's worth, I think both Soshi and Night deserve better.

Soshi can be with Natsumi and Night should just go find a robot girl :rolleyes:

You're right. Where is that nurse robot that was in the manga? They should've put her in the drama LOL

Guest discofuse

yea I agree with you

I was soo pissed when I saw the end of today´s episode.. but I was even more pissed when I saw the preview

cant she just make up her mind already ?!

REALLY? Maybe Riiko do really have affections with Soshi in a romantic way , while Night, is like so important to him cause he treats him like he's real brother or like a real cousin... haha i hope so.. So uhm next week will be the last episode then?

Guest ayaka_sorano

I'm a Zettai Kareshi fan too! Finished ep 7 today and gonna go on to watch ep 8 tomorrow!

I'm for soshi x riiko ♥

I dunno... Just thinking abt Night x riiko just doesnt make sense since he's a robot...

Riiko's character towards Night is a bit mean though...

Hopefully the ending will be a happy one... Hopefully soshi x riiko! I'm pretty sure riiko only cares for Night in a "friend" way...

I wanna watch more!

Mizushima Hiro is so cute xD I wanna watch all his other dramas haha

Guest stardust_x

soshi is really cute// the actor really changed from his last role in hana kimi (:

the coworker (temp memory loss on the name) M- is so predictable; but i guess she's made out to be like that

.. hayami's smile is great; this drama really promotes his hot physique xD

Where do you see te 9 episode?

I cant find it!!! :tears::tears::tears:

You can find it in veoh. It's only raw, though. Since it takes SARS a week before the subbed one is out. *thanks, SARS!*

Just type in there z/k ep9. and there it appears. Tip: if you will type that on the search box again on Tuesday next week for ep10, Rui Yorozuka (i forgot the spelling, sorry) usually uploads the raw eps first. Just type z/k ep9. and do that for next week too.

Hope that helped you. :D

Guest sunnydays.

Aww, I just finished episode 8. (: For what it is & just seeing it for entertainment/"fun" purposes, it's really starting to get better, imo. It's a bit sad that it's only getting really good for me now, when the series is almost ending... but better late than never, hmm? :P

I really liked it. I LOVE Night. He has really grown on me. (: He's SO adorable, & you can tell the implications of his character change. The 02 robot! Abe from HYD! Wow, he changed... in a good way. (: Haha. It was a cute episode. As much as I love Soshi too, i'm actually now hoping for more Night x Riiko moments. :D

I can't wait to watch episode 9. (:

Guest kat_fan

The episode 9 if the has in veoh is errase because I cant find it

Pliss anyone post a link for download or see the episode 9

Guest chenism

I loooooooooove this show! I've been watching this ever since it came out, and have been waiting patiently every week for the subs. Watched Episode 8 yesterday, and man! Its so cute how Riiko is finally warming up to Night. I can't believe there's only 2 more episodes left.

Guest is123

I feel like they should make another drama version of zettai kareshi. night and rikko does not seem to be similar to a couple! >.< i really find the progression very very slow. the drama as everyone said is more focus on soshi and rikko. I wonder if the effect will be the same as it is in the manga...

Guest Death Note

Aibu Saki is so cute. But for some reason I don't find her that cute in Ushi ni Negai wo: Love & Farm, which i'm currently seeing, I find that weird :/.

Guest mookie

This is my guilty pleasure drama atm. So enjoyable!! :)

I think Moco should be taken more seriously as an actor instead of just a studmuffin here. Though the drama seems frivolous, it may be easy for him to be a perfect robot given his insanely superhuman looks, he does make Night look quite natural. My gut is telling me though it's actually a very hard role to do just right. He can easily fall into being overacting/cliched but he pulled it off very adorably well. Those embarrassingly comical gestures and lack of material in many of his outfits r really not easy to act all comfortable and robot-y in! :lol:

And I do like how the plot is going, I havent read the manga, so I dont know how it SHOULD progress, but watching the drama, Riko can go for either Night or Soshi and it would make sense. I still dont have a preference whom she should be with more deservingly.

Archived