[jp Upcoming Drama] 絶対彼氏。 Zettai Kareshi. Absolute Boyfriend

Guest cee.jay

Guest Satokasu

I'm actually really sad... because I love this series, but I feel as though it's going in the exact same direction that the manga did. And if it does... :( I'll be so disappointed...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miki_chan

Ive watched ep 9 too . I WANT EP 10 >:] ^ That picture - awwe i love the scene <3

Thanks for sharing.

cant wait for ep 10 :D

Oh gosh, is this going to be the typical jdrama where the girl thinks she likes A for majority of the show and eventually gets him. Then in the last two episodes, realizes that she really loves B. I'd hoped it wouldn't turn out this way but... :crazy:

Well, it looks like the majority of posters are happy with this development.

Well, it has to end that way for the punch line to have effect. At the end Night is suppose to say

You will be my one and only girlfriend before he dies.

I'm assuming you dont mind having chin sub on it if u wanna watch 10 RAW, just ignore me otherwise. :)

ep10 part 1 (w/ chin sub) http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/RWIX3rhK8oY/

ep10 part 2 (w/ chin sub) http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/3G8l72W1JlQ/

nah i dont mind watching with chinese sub ^^

i just cant wait to watch it lol

thank you!

and thanks for all the spoilers <33

when is ep 11 will be up?

is it this week?

Guest Aquafina

I love this drama! xD I went and read the manga to find out the ending. I seriously hope to goodness that the writers DO NOT adopt the manga's ending for the drama. :'( If they do, it would be so sad for Night. :tears: But the manga's a copyrighted work, is it possible for them to make a different ending than the manga's? I sure hope so. -_-

I love Riko and Night together, even if he's a robot. xD Is there a chance he can turn human? No. :( It's just so sad that Soshi's human and he' not. This is more memorable than your usual two guys after one girl: robot and human competing for love of one human woman. *sighs* At this point, I don't really know what to predict for the ending. :( I hope nothing unfortunate happens to Night. x( *Riko needs to be less mean and treat Night better, even if he's a robot. x(*

Episode 11 will air June 24th, according to the calendar. I wonder if it'll be available LIVE on PPStream. :sweatingbullets: It's probably the final episode, right? *Typical 11 episode-JDrama?*

Guest KAITOU KID.

Ending soon ;__;

So, to anyone who's read the manga already, does the drama follow it pretty much? Or is it worth reading after watching the drama? :)

Guest sabchy

ep 11

damn it was soo cute when Riko kissed Night.. and he wasnt asleep as it was said in a spoiler ^^

riko and her landlord lady (?) were fighting over a food NIght made 4 Riko :sweatingbullets:

that lady from the bar accepted Night as Riiko´s boyfriend

they went on a date and held hands :blush: .. so cute having picnic in a park

later that night.. I think Night knows that he is going to die bcoz 4 a second his expression totally changed, he looked so sad.. and he hugged Riko and she didnt resist, she actually smiled

then Night went into his sleeping room (bathroom) and his face turned sad again.. and I dont know but to me it looked like he drop a tear.. but I know he didnt bcoz he cant cry (it was just a bad quality picture that made me think soo lol)

- riiko told all his friends that Night is a robot... no one believed her but hm Night said something later... sorry dont know really what they were talking about since I dont understand japanese

- there was a Night and Soshi talk

- riiko bought or made (dont know) a red scarf for Night with a letter N on it

- Night left a latter for Soshi

- Night watched Riiko sleeping , he told her he loved her and he kissed her... NIGHT knows he is going to die.. he can see it on his screen. after that Night met the company guy, told him what happened, he was holding the scarf riko gave him and died...... DAMN ITS SOO SAD.. cant stop the tears flowing

- morning: riko wakes up and she cant find Night

the company guys comes to tell her the news...he gave her something that NIght recorded for her (bcoz he new he was going to die).. I dont know what he said but damn it was sad, Riko cired.. I cried... damn it. why does it have to be like in manga ?! :(.. while this was happening Soshi was outside the door and he heard Riko crying and he remembered the words Night said to him

- Riiko moved out of her apartment. She kept the ticket Night gave her (4 watching the stars) and was holding it in her hand

- Riko went to Paris ?? with Soshi.. she didnt forget Night, she kept the cd(its not the cd but I dont know how to say it in english) Night gave to her (the one he recorded his speech on) and she always has it with her

the last scene is the company guy watching at Night "sleeping" in a "box" with his red scarf that Riiko gave him

sorry guys for crapy spoiler but I dont understand japanese

Guest dionne_wu

sabchy,

So in the end it still had to end this way...I'm preparing the tissues!

I can foresee my synopsis for Episode 11 will be a loongg one. :tears:

Guest HxYoExMoExE

i remember me being happy when riiko ended up with soushi in the manga

but i don't like the idea of it in the actual drama..

dunno why

soushi just doesn't appeal to me >:[

Guest mookie

soo sad...but I think it's a very well done ending! :tears: :blush: This is on my rare rewatchable list of dorama.

I dont think Riko ended up with Soshi as in romantically, they just went to Paris together to fulfill her dreams of being a patissier. Aibu did a great job in this ep, her Riko is not nec likable till very recent eps of the drama, but today, I do smile when she smiles, cry when she cries.

I watched the last half live streaming, and the others in the chat said in Night's letter to Soshi, he asked Soshi to take care of Riko esp when she cries. That's why although he hesitated, didnt want to intrude when she's crying heartbreakingly in her apt, he thought of Night's words and wanted to just be with Riko. (I think he also accepted the fact that Riko loves Night not him with their talk earlier on)

Also, I'm beggin for some dearie to translate this promo they did before the launch of the drama, at least what Aibu wrote on the board, it's sth concerning Hiro and Moco, her remark on Hiro made him happy, but Moco was pretending he's bugged and he stood up to do an imitation (very hot AND cute)....I'm very very dying to know. :sweatingbullets:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6981948XDrD5K2X

Dionne, I'm super looking forward to your always great synopsis!! :)

and °速水點點@ baidu.com made caps for the whole ep fr live streaming (what a sweetheart :wub: )... here's the link:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=418190452

SPOILER CAPS!!

a9c010dde15afcfa77c6383hh8.jpg

7dc8d397e9b5517854fb960mt4.jpg

09d8212af8b1588e023bf6fmb8.jpg

bca76d22ce8660e6d6cae2fxr0.jpg

15f4d43f438217f955e723fby8.jpg

d1eab434a5835c5b241f14fvz8.jpg

010015fe8fb0d0245d6008clf1.jpg

c73142453833ee33cefca3czk7.jpg

04cdea3071b9d48ca8018eckf7.jpg

ad3eccdbee5f3e73d1164ecju9.jpg