[jp Upcoming Drama] 絶対彼氏。 Zettai Kareshi. Absolute Boyfriend

Guest cee.jay

Guest ethopia

just finished watching epi 7..

awwww i felt night here.. he was so sweet with riiko... cheering her on... and riiko not aprreciating it <_< ..

i was laughing so hard at the scene where night was cheering her on with no shirt ... :lol: funny!!

as usual me being hopeless for night and riiko made me teary eyed at the last part... and soshi looking on? awwww :tears:

3 more epi to go and still no night+riiko.. bummer! ... <_<

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest discofuse

I never liked Night here, he's just tooo obvious robot and he's really nagging Riiko so much, I want Riiko-Soshi together lool. I don't know but I'll be quite sad if Riiko will fall for Night (im really selfish) hahaha. Loool. I am so excited to watch Episode 8 with subs.

Guest arcanewish

B) Zettai Kareshi big poster taken by me @ Ikebukuro JR Station :D

DSCI0340.jpg

haha cool, i like the poster!

Guest escents

i just finished ep 7. i like this drama!! night is so cute!! :D :D riiko is starting to have feelings for him!! i'm so excited!! i like soshi too! i didn't like him that much in hana kimi, but he's cute in this drama!

can't wait to watch ep 8!!!

Guest flyhigh1030

AAAHHH HUGE fan of this drama

this is THE ONLY japanese drama i'm watching right now

hayami mokomichi is MY zettai kareshi,, xD

i wish riiko would end up with naito

but don't know what's gonna happen,,

can't wait until ep 9 comes out!

Guest soymillk

omg I'm so excited for episode 8.

does anyone know when its uploaded on veoh?

ahh, i almost cried on ep 7. xD

Guest Anri Lin

I really didn't like how they didn't stick to the manga though.

I guess the

malfunctioning part has come in already.. but I still don't like how Riiko is towards Night. Like she was sposed to be this frial girl who DOESN'T reject Night from the beginning "thinking of him as an appliance" like, o_O?!

But I guess seeing how its going, its pretty good so far. I wanna see how they're gonna end it, its obvious that she's gonna end up with

you-know-who and you-know-what is gonna go away.

:rolleyes:

Guest marasshi

^I think Riiko being apprehensive (what an understatement LOL) towards Night is more realistic compared to the manga where she just falls in love with him right off the bat. I mean, Night is a robot, and drama-Riiko has other dreams in life besides having the perfect boyfriend (in the manga, she's just a high school student with no dreams for herself), not to mention her having Night wasn't intentional at all. But her meanness towards him was overkill though. It makes her annoying. :x

Guest PandaKiss

haha.. I really cried at episode 7.. go night!! hahaha...

Omgosh, same here!

It was so heartwarming & touching.

I was beginning to hate Riko for being so asjdlkajd to him,

but then yay. (:

I wonder if there is a guy thats like that,

which is not a robot, lol.

Episode 8 was really cute,

finally the Riko & Night moment's I've been waiting for.

The last part was just so sweet!

I can't describe it.

BTW, 02 is not hotter than 01!

Haha, I remember him from Hana Yori Dango,

I think.

The storyline is moving on.

Riko shows me appreciation towards Night! <3

Is it just me or does Riko have the sweetest smile ever?

Anywhos, I am gonna get a box of tissue ready for the last episode,

'cause Riko's gonna be more attached & then ... ):

Guest sabchy

OMG!

OMG SOSHI TOLD RIKO THAT HE LIKES HER AND RIKO TOLD HIM THAT SHE LIKES HIM TOO!!! and who was standing there... NIGHT.. he just touched his heart .. damn he looked broken hearted ...im gonna cry.. damn... no i want night and RIKO!!!

in the preview ... the only thing I can remember is that Soshi was holding Riko´s hand but she "took her hand away" (sorry dont know how to say that in englsih) and ran away bcoz she heard NIGHT collapsed (so she stood him up for NIght... she looked desperate too

Soshi finds out that NIGHT is a robot..

ive got a strange feeling about the next episode.. maybe its bcoz Im NIGHT- RIKO shipper but I think Riiko will realize that NIght means much more to her than she thought

Guest dionne_wu

sabchy,

And here I was thinking Riiko finally knew what she wanted...

Obviously not! What in the world is she trying to do stringing the two guys for?! <_<

Guest sabchy

yea I agree with you

I was soo pissed when I saw the end of today´s episode.. but I was even more pissed when I saw the preview

cant she just make up her mind already ?!

OMG!

OMG SOSHI TOLD RIKO THAT HE LIKES HER AND RIKO TOLD HIM THAT SHE LIKES HIM TOO!!! and who was standing there... NIGHT.. he just touched his heart .. damn he looked broken hearted ...im gonna cry.. damn... no i want night and RIKO!!!

in the preview ... the only thing I can remember is that Soshi was holding Riko´s hand but she "took her hand away" (sorry dont know how to say that in englsih) and ran away bcoz she heard NIGHT collapsed (so she stood him up for NIght... she looked desperate too

Soshi finds out that NIGHT is a robot..

ive got a strange feeling about the next episode.. maybe its bcoz Im NIGHT- RIKO shipper but I think Riiko will realize that NIght means much more to her than she thought

:w00t:

Can't wait till I watch this!

Guest dionne_wu

yea I agree with you

I was soo pissed when I saw the end of today´s episode.. but I was even more pissed when I saw the preview

cant she just make up her mind already ?!

For all it's worth, I think both Soshi and Night deserve better.

Soshi can be with Natsumi and Night should just go find a robot girl :rolleyes:

Guest whatever0024

I think I'm the only one who doesn't feel any chemistry between Night and Riiko or even Riiko and Soshi.

I feel the that the storyline will be so rushed now since we're nearing the end of the drama.

Archived