[jp Upcoming Drama] 絶対彼氏。 Zettai Kareshi. Absolute Boyfriend

Guest cee.jay

Guest redmoon123

^ I agree. It seems more like Soshi is the main guy rather than Night. Poor Night :[

But I like episode 7. There is more of Night and Riiko in it <3

02 is the guy who played Akira in HYD right? LOL

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest marasshi

dionne_wu, thanks for the summary! : D I'm still downloading Episode 8, and I don't really understand Japanese, so your summaries are always appreciated. : D

Guest SaLina

just finish ep 8..and i gotta say i'm quite disappointed how they didn't follow the original story that close...night is wayy more robot like than i imgine him to bee...and soshi charater is ocmpletely differnet from teh one in the manga....but oh well still watching it...

omyy i'm still wiating for riiko and night to be in a deeper relationship..but i guess they're trying to focus more on riiko and soshi, but i gotta admit like soshi better in here than in the magna lol. and riiko argghh getss me soo mad, i feel soo bad for night in here..she's soo oblvious to everything he does for her (even if she thinks its all programed) ahh oh well hopefully they get better as the sotry goes on

Guest sp4078

I think it's the best not to compare drama and manga.

I didn't even like the manga that much. I don't like the drama for another reason. Number 1, annoying Riiko, it's understandable if she was a high school kid, but she's an office lady. Not to mention her acting. Number 2, Night is too robotic to the point that makes him appear stupid and annoying.

If the robot project was supposed to be a secret, couldn't that inventor guy at least put some program to prevent him from saying: "I'm a robot" !!???

. Number 3, too much focus on Soshi and Riiko, it makes me feel Night is an outsider. If she doesn't fall for Night, there's no point for the plot. I, of course, would love my bf more than my TV.

By the end of ep.8, I still don't feel the chemistry Riiko and Night. Btw, 01 is still hotter than 02. lol

I finally finished ep.8 (haha I had to watch w/out subs because the previews looked soo good in ep.7) and I have to say, this series is getting way better ^^

I like how Riiko and Night are getting closer, but I'm afraid the ending is going to be really sad or something because there's no way she'll end up with him.... UNLESS he really starts feeling and having emotions... and become a REAL HUMAN?? haha no way, but I wish that's what happened >.<

Guest joolee.

I just watched episode seven. Gah, I'm so glad that Riiko and Night are finally getting somewhat closer to each other. I can't wait for the next episode!!

i have a feeling night would give way for soshi..maybe he'll realize that riiko loves soshi, but she doesn't want to admit..so i have a feeling that night would sacrifice his duty to love her the way he's programmed..instead he loves her by doing the unselfish kind of love-get riiko and soshi together (something that he is not programmed to do)..

well for a soshi and riiko shipper--this would be the ideal ending..

Guest madz_kikay

hahahaha.. got yah!!.. :P

yup its sooooo addicting!! ;)

tnx for recommending this!! hahahahaha... night and soshi are sooooooooo handsome!!!!!!!

I can't help falling inlove with both of them...hahaha :rolleyes:

Guest shobe_show

I just started watching this yesterday and I got hooked! I'm now watching episode 7!

Really nice but I have'nt read the manga yet.

I like how Riiko and Night are getting closer, but I'm afraid the ending is going to be really sad or something because there's no way she'll end up with him.... UNLESS he really starts feeling and having emotions... and become a REAL HUMAN?? haha no way, but I wish that's what happened >.<

I think Night is starting to break down at the end of ep8. He wouldn't let Narimiki check him so he's gonna get worse in ep9 with system malfunction. Kind of like "A Moment of Romance" where the guy gets hit by a car but doesn't go to the hospital and dies :P

Guest xsilentangel

just finish ep 8..and i gotta say i'm quite disappointed how they didn't follow the original story that close...night is wayy more robot like than i imgine him to bee...and soshi charater is ocmpletely differnet from teh one in the manga....but oh well still watching it...

omyy i'm still wiating for riiko and night to be in a deeper relationship..but i guess they're trying to focus more on riiko and soshi, but i gotta admit like soshi better in here than in the magna lol. and riiko argghh getss me soo mad, i feel soo bad for night in here..she's soo oblvious to everything he does for her (even if she thinks its all programed) ahh oh well hopefully they get better as the sotry goes on

I'm all for Soshi and Riiko! (I love Hiro anyways!)

I feel bad for Night but still, they definitely don't focus on Night and Riiko, but I think these next episodes will, especially since Episode 8 ended the way it did! Riiko is only appreciative of Night when he does a task for her, or when she was in a sad mood (like the end of this episode.)

I hate stupid Mika :wacko: ... She's wacko.

Guest yongwonhi

and then maybe when night starts to malfunction, riiko will realize she actually loves night!

except i'm still a riikoxsoshi shipper, so i actually don't want that to happen >>

and then maybe when night starts to malfunction, riiko will realize she actually loves night!

except i'm still a riikoxsoshi shipper, so i actually don't want that to happen >>

hahaha im hoping not..i hope she would just have that regret that she wished that night would still be alive...wishing him he's still be there as a friend hehehe..

Guest `soliloquy

Episode 8 soft subs are up for grabs at d-addicts! ^^

I'm kinda losing my interest with the pace of this drama. I guess I was hoping that Riiko showed more.. concern for Night, she's always distracted by Soshi and always tossing Night aside, despite all that he's done for her. Not that I'm rooting for the human-robot relationship, I just wished she'd show more affection towards him, instead of pushing him aside like scrap metal all the time T_T Okay, I'm off to watch episode 8!

I think Night is starting to break down at the end of ep8. He wouldn't let Narimiki check him so he's gonna get worse in ep9 with system malfunction. Kind of like "A Moment of Romance" where the guy gets hit by a car but doesn't go to the hospital and dies :P

omg are you serious? No~~

You know what's going to make me cry a river? When Night dies and Riiko finally realizes he actually loved her for real. And I'll probably cry more if they make Night cry as well T^T

Archived