[jp Upcoming Drama] 絶対彼氏。 Zettai Kareshi. Absolute Boyfriend

Guest cee.jay

Guest rainbowfull.

JUST FINISHED EP 7!

AGHHHH.

I HATE HOW Mika trys to ruin Riko all the time! Her attempts are stupid and i really dont like her!

&i was so sad at the end when Soushi sees Night & Riko hugging D: Boo, sucky timing Soushi <3

Boo, Soushi doesnt know she likes him.

I hope some more chemistry between them will happen in Ep 8!

AHHHH Night is getting on my nerves like A LOT.

Hes just a robot, its annoying =_____= (im sorry Night campers!)

If i was Riko, i'd return him or something. I mean, its clearly unreasonable to fall in love with.. a robot.

ANYWHOO, CANT WAIT FOR AKIRA 02 =D TEEHEE <3

I wonder, will he be her boyfriend too?

LETS GO SOUSHISOUSHISOUSHISOUSHISOUSHI! <3

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joolee.

I just watched episode six, I'm quite disappointed actually. The relationship between Riiko and Night doesn't seem to be developing at all. I wonder how the ending is going to be like at this rate, it wouldn't be as touching as it should be. *Sigh* I just hope that the two continue to have a better bond, for once, she doesn't get as mad at Night. I can't wait to watch episode seven now!

Guest ethopia

just finished epi 6... my heart goes to night... riiko pisses me off sometimes... <_< ...

its almost epi 7 and still no riiko-night??... <_<

o well cant wait for epi 8 :P

Guest Dreamss

omgah tthe guys are really hto here<3

speically the chief lols

i read the manga, and i was good xD

and the drama is pretty good to!

Guest sabchy

there was a fight between Night and robot 02. then they both saw that Riko was going to get hit by a car and they both started to run to save her... but robot 02 calculated that if he saved her he would have a lot of damage soo he stopped running and Night was the one who saved Riiko... i really loved that scene..

and no she didnt make out with a robot :( hope she will soon haha I would cuz Night is just hot

Guest Pilkyo_Oilly

there are different between movie and book, really

eventhough I still watch it because I like Night on tv version hee hee

Guest Loveee

UGGGGHHH, the relationship with Rikko and Night better develop REALLY good. So far it is sooo slow and nothing is going on with them. Honestly, I know my opinion is going to be way off from people, but I do not want to see Soshi and Rikko's relationship anymore. Too much scene is with him and blah blah blah, but if there's no relationship developing between Night and Rikko then the

death of Night

would not impact the viewers and Rikko as much as it should.

Guest sabchy

Loveee I agree with you

Im kinda sick of seeing Soshi and Riiko together.. but Im happy that there are more NIght and Riiko scenes and I think Riiko is really starting to appreciate Night :D

Guest whatever0024

I agree with Loveee.

There really aren't any romantic scenes with Night and Riiko.

His death

will be insignificant if nothing develops between them. Night's a robot and all, but he does so much for Riiko and she just doesn't seem to appreciate it.

I just finished ep 7.

at the end, i love the scene where riko hugged night! omgahh. and yes, i cried because rico cried. poor soshi though, coz he realized that he likes riko too.

i cant wait to watch ep 8,

is it availabe yet? the RAW one?

More Soshi and Riko! More Soshi and Riko! More!! :D;)

Thanks for the spoilers, sabchy.

But yeah, Night had better do good things for Riko... didn't she pay millions for him?

And by the way, I'm just playing so I hope no one is taking my opposing comments too seriously. :sweatingbullets:

*hugzzz you* <--- forgive me for that, but a true RiikoXSoshi shipper you are. :P

and I agree, i think the plot moved a lot in ep7. and thumbs up to your very last statement. even it ends otherwise, i'm not sure how I will react to that. also, I really think Aibu Saki looks good with Hiro. i think i've mentioned it before, but even in Regatta, I didnt find Aibu Saki and Mokomichi as good a complement as Aibu and Matsuda... looking forward to ep8.

*hugzz you back* :D

^im a riko and soshi shipper too..my opinion would have been different if they developed night and riko in the first few episodes..however, since they developed riko and soshi more in the first few episodes, i favored this couple more..night is too perfect and plus he's a robot..i see him more of a good friend than a lover for riko..

Guest dionne_wu

EPISODE 8 SYNOPSIS

This episode marks the appearance of the Nightly Series 02 who has been completed at Kronos Heaven. 02 is the more advanced and improved version of 01. He is the perfect prototype with a perfect body, perfect looks, and a perfect system. So what's so good about him that makes the Director as pleased as punch? Firstly, charging only needs a mere 10 seconds. Secondly, he can read and deal with emotions like a human. Thirdly, whatever 01 cannot do, 02 can. It is obvious that 02 is a winner. Mass production of 01 has been halted. 02 is to be sent to Riiko for trial. They are to see which model is an absolute boyfriend. Namakiri looks on in defeat, "What if 01 loses to 02?" "You should know the answer. A useless appliance can only be thrown away."

At Riiko's residence, things have changed. Riiko has become more accepting of Night and his adorable (formerly irritating) ways. However, she is still reminded of Soshi when she goes to work. Sensing her uneasiness, Night twirls her around in circles while Natsumi is tickled by Night's antics. Soshi, on the other hand, is not so amused. At Asamoto, Riiko tries patching things with Mika but Mika brushes her off. "Don't ever talk to me again." When Natsumi brings cake samples for the staff, they are amazed at her talent, Riiko included. The rest applaud her efforts for dropping out while Mika takes the chance to rub things in. Riiko tries to cover her hurt. Soshi overhears them and is surprised when his brother drops by and enlists his help in the patissier competition. Turns out it was only because of Natsumi that Soshi is included. The office erupts into whispers as the staff tease Natsumi and Soshi. Riiko looks on, uncomfortable, not knowing where to look. Her unhappy signals must have reached Night for he bursts in like lightning to save the day. "Tonight bean sprouts are only 8 yen! I shall cook a good meal tonight, ok?"

At the river, Riiko crumples the competition brochure in her fist with a sigh and aims it at the bin. Only it doesn't land there. Instead it flies and hits a stranger in the face sitting near the bin. She rushes over to apologize but the stranger with a cap topples to his side. Alarmed, Riiko panics and asks what is wrong. He grabs her, peers at her with eyes that can barely open saying, "I-I'm hungry...." At home, Night looks at his completed meal with love but when Riiko brings a stranger back, her meal ends up in his stomach. Thanking them, the stranger introduces himself as Toshiki. "I am Toshiki. T-O-S-H-I-K-I."

Charming everyone's socks off the minute he appears, who can this guy be? Yup, it's the infamous 02. The fight for Riiko begins almost immediately when Toshiki becomes a cleaner at Asamoto. Hardly surprising, for he reduces every lady into putty. On seeing Soshi so concerned over Riiko, Natsumi leaves him a piece of advice - learn from Night. After work, Night strolls with Riiko. Riiko is stopped by a poster for an astrology center. She explains when people wish upon a shooting star, their wishes will come true. Curious, Night asks what kind of wishes she has. Riiko says it doesn't matter as shooting stars do not appear in Tokyo. Meanwhile at Liberte, the ladyboss lets Riiko in that she knows of Night's identity. She soon understands the situation from her. Full of regret, she tells Riiko that a robot for a boyfriend is not suitable. However she thinks the both of them have come a long way. While Night charges in the toilet, Riiko looks at him with an unreadable expression. What is she thinking? Is that a slight smile?

In a bid to stir Soshi, Natsumi tries to enlighten him. "If you keep lying to yourself, you will really lose that important something in your life." Soshi understands what she's trying to tell him. As the days go by, Toshiki wins Riiko bit by bit. He is sweet. He is sensitive. He is mature. He is understanding. There's nothing not to like about Toshiki. Night manages to secure the tickets for the astrology center. Riiko is touched when he says he will wish for her to become a patissier. Outside the door, Toshiki has heard everything. He smirks.

At Asamoto, Soshi is about to approach Riiko but he hides in a corner when he sees Night speaking to Riiko. Night chides Riiko for giving up on her dreams so easily. "Are you really going to stop baking?" Riiko is adamant. "Baking can only be for talented people like Natsumi." Night disagrees, "You can be the same. Go and pursue your dreams. I will wish for you upon the stars." "It's not as simple as you think." Handing back the tickets, she apologizes and leaves. Together with his father, Soshi reminisces about his grandfather and the old Asamoto. Chuckling, Dad tells Soshi he is actually just like his grandfather. Night looks for Mika and makes a request - could she speak to Riiko and encourage her? Naturally, Mika declines. Evil Toshiki emerges for he bolts Night up in one of the offices at Asamoto. "Why did you lock me up? "Because you are useless. I am the one who can make Riiko happy." He leaves to look for Riiko. No!!!

Night tries to open the door. He cannot do anything. He has been programmed as being unable to violate public property. He tries. He tries again. All he thinks of is Riiko. "Riiko..." Suddenly a powerful emotion overcomes him and using whatever strength he has, he breaks free. Super Night can go against his own system! But it's not good. Namakiri and apprentice rush off to look for Night. It means Night could be dangerous. Meanwhile, Toshiki brings Riiko to another place to stargaze. Namakiri calls Riiko and asks about Night's whereabouts. He hangs abruptly. Riiko sees Night's tickets left in her handbag; she hesitates. "I think I had better go..." "I can make you happier, Riiko. I like you." "I-" before she does anything, Toshiki grabs her and pulls her along. All this is happening while Night runs like a maniac in order to catch up with his beloved. Toshiki asks Riiko to give him a chance but she wants to go back to Night. She drops the tickets. "Let Riiko go!" Toshiki turns and sees Night. They walk toward each other. Time for a showdown?

Night glares at Toshiki but the latter merely smiles as he strikes Night in the chest. The intensity is so powerful that Night flies like a ragdoll in the air. "It's useless. I'm more powerful than you." "You really are..." "Yes, I'm Kronos Heaven's Nightly Series 02." Riiko widens her eyes, "Robot?!" They charge at each other like bulls. Electricity and static fill the air. An exaggerated face off ensues. Namikiri finds them. It is apparent that Night is weaker. For some reason, Riiko chooses the exact moment to pick up the tickets which she dropped earlier on. She looks up and sees a vehicle coming head on with her. Night and Toshiki rush to save her. Toshiki is faster by a step but he realises the consequences of saving Riiko. It is a 99% death rate. He lets Night do the saving. Night manages to bring Riiko to safety. He skids on the floor and ends up injured. Riiko pleads with Namikiri to get Night back on his feet. Toshiki walks over. "Riiko, I can make you happy." Getting on Namikiri's nerves, the cocky Toshiki is shut down himself. The winner is Night!

It is a happy ending as Night and Riiko come to be yet another step closer to each other. Namikiri is pleased when Night's sensor flashes pink. He tells Riiko if she wants she is still eligible to swap robots 01 and 02 for no fee. Riiko declines. "No, because Night is very important to me." "Oh, is it? Ah, I see..." As they watch the couple leave, Namikiri asks his apprentice, "Do you know why she chose 02 over 01?" "No, why?" "Because she is slowly accepting the love that isn't programmed in 01."

Since 02 is incapable of protecting a girlfriend, he is ordered to be dismantled and scrapped. Namikiri is the happiest. At Liberte, Night and Riiko enjoy a meal. Night thanks Riiko for worrying about him. It shows that she likes him. She smiles. "Don't be such a smart alec." Concerned that Riiko is falling for Night, the ladyboss tries to bring up some of her concerns. Nevertheless, she stops short upon seeing the bliss on Riiko's face. Due to Night's credit, Riiko decides on trying out baking again. Soshi resigns from Asamoto. Not knowing, Riiko finds him with some plans of her own. They exchange pleasantries. "The competition..." both start. "Shall we?" Soshi asks. Riiko nods, "I don't want to give up....Oh! But only one person from the company can participate..." Soshi smiles sheepishly. "We can still do it because...I've already quit."

Guest Shiget^

Actually, the manga has more focus on Night and Riiko, but in the drama seems like the writers wants more Soshi and Riiko -.- but i have to admit when i was reading the manga i was all night, but in this drama i like soshi and riiko better :x

Archived