[jp Upcoming Drama] 絶対彼氏。 Zettai Kareshi. Absolute Boyfriend

Guest cee.jay

Guest sabchy

oooomg I hate Night right now

i think he was supposed to meet with Riko but what did he do then ??? he saw the Miko bi*ch and went after her... he actually saved her (there was something that almost fell on her head).... well i think after this Mika should know that he is not "normal"... hmm I think at the end he said something to Miko bout Riiko... like that he likes Riiko and not her... maybe ???

wow I just chaneg my mind.. the company guy thought Night was injured and wanted to help him but Night was like: Riiko is waiting ( i think he said that)... and the company guy seemed so surprised cuz Night is not acting like a robot anymore.. its like he has his own mind

omo night bought a book for Riiko as a present but she ditched him cuz of soshi or whatever his name is... and NIght was really hurt. seems he really fell in love with her... :( and the company guy couldnt believe what he saw

aw I feel so sorry for Night now.. it was the 1st time I could really see his feelings for Riiko

damn I want NIGHT and RIKO TOGETHER ! they better make him human.. :S

its seems like im always attracted to the one that is suffering

next episode

- soshi hugs Riko

- Night does everything for her... once again

- I think there is going to be a robot number 2... at least thats what I saw in the preview

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pro_girl

^

When Night went to buy the book for Riiko, he heard that Mika was talking bad about Riiko's cream puffs

then he got curious and follow her

remember the scene where they didn't sell at all any cream puffs?

that's because someone posted bad comments about Asamoto's cream puffs on the internet

and it was Mika, yes, the b9tch

and he said after saving Mika is that Riiko would be sad if Mika is hurt, that's why he saved her

uhm and when he acts strange you'll notice his screen is quite blurry, probably because it's not programmed but rather himself did it :blush:

Guest sabchy

pro girl thnx soo much for explaining.. at times like that I hate that I dont understand japanese at all :D

with every ep I like Night more :D and I hate Riiko more too.. fine if she doesnt want to kiss a robot she doesnt have to but gosh at leat she could be nicer to him (maybe thank him a little more often) after all that he has done for her

Guest marasshi

OMG Episode 5 sounds really interesting! I want to watch it now, but sadly, we don't have Fuji TV (only NHK).

Thank you for the spoilers and the explanation, sabchy and pro_girl!

This drama is going by too fast... Riiko doesn't seem to have fallen in love with Night yet. This is so messed up. T_T

Maybe she'll fall for him after 02 arrives? (Who plays him btw?)

Guest sabchy

actually to me it looks like Riiko wont fall in love with Night at all <_< cuz after I saw the preview for the next ep ... it just looks like there is going to be much more soshi and Riiko moments

I feel like Soshi and Riiko are getting closer meanwhile Night at Riiko are still at the same point they were at the beginning.....

Guest dionne_wu

The lack of progress is mind-boggling; I hope Riiko doesn't only realise her feelings when Night is nearing his demise :mellow:

Guest whatever0024
The lack of progress is mind-boggling; I hope Riiko doesn't only realise her feelings when Night is nearing his demise :mellow:
I share the same sentiments. It's frustrating how slow the romance, or lack thereof, between Night and Riiko is developing.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Darn, they're taking so long with the subs. :(

SHH, the subber might be lurking on soompi

and might get angry and delay subs further.

I think its because its finals week and the main subber is MIA.

Anyways, I think the episodes air on tuesdays, while the subs are usually up by late friday to early saturday.

I'm sad too.

I just don't know what sexy Soshi is saying =__=

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Actually, ep 4 sub is out already.

english subs?

on d-addict?

I've been looking at it for a while.

or... am I looking in the wrong place?

Guest minilight1080

english subs?

on d-addict?

I've been looking at it for a while.

or... am I looking in the wrong place?

No, Sars. I checked their website and Ep 4 hard subbed in english is available on bit torrent..

Now its available on veoh

I felt that nothing much really happened in episode 4. To me, it was pretty much a filler episode. We really need to see some progress here. Episode 5 looks like it might be better.

Also, I think Riiko treats Night realistically... after all, he is a robot. And a very annoying one at that. And for me, there was just waaaay too much Night in episode 4. And I can't believe Riko really allowed herself to be railroaded into spending like a million $ on him. She really should stop paying for him... after all, what happens when you default on your loan? The item gets repossessed which is what she wants anyway, right? Unless it happens differently in Japan.

Guest ponkie

as much as people are supposed to hate Miko, i don't. i actually feel sorry for her, especially after what Night said.

i was rooting for her to come and rescue Night actually. :lol: even though she doesn't know that he's a robot, at least she's nice to him. it's so hard for me to see Night go through all the suffering.

i see no progress between Night & Riiko at all. why does it always have to end with flashbacks of Night to make her realize how good he is to her? then the next day, she just treats him the same as always. O_o does she learn nothing?

yeah.. indeed! those cream puffs were so yummy.. that I felt like I really wanna buy/bake something just like that... :w00t:

and I love this manga.. I even bought and read it... and now.. it has a live action! what more could I ask for?...

and Hayami Mokomichi (my crush from Gokusen 2) is playing Night Tenjo... COOL...

and Hiro Mizushima is also there... from Hana Kimi Japan who kinda looks like Matsumoto Jun...

and I've watched the first 3 episodes of Zettai Kareshi and I'm still wating for episode 4 to be subbed before I watch...

i see no progress between Night & Riiko at all. why does it always have to end with flashbacks of Night to make her realize how good he is to her? then the next day, she just treats him the same as always. O_o does she learn nothing?

I kind of wondered about that too. It seems sort of random like she has selective memory. She totally forgets how nice Night treats her, then at the appropriate time, she suddenly remembers all the sweet things he did. And right after that again, she forgets everything. Does Riko really have such a flightly/bad memory?

Also, how old is she suppose to be? 24-25? Why does she always act like a teenager pouting all the time? It seems like Riko the 14-15 yr old in the manga being placed in an adult environment. Even in the manga Riko acted more mature than the drama. I didn't notice her pout at all.

Guest kat_fan

Where do you donwload the raw of zettai?

Becouse there is no raw of episode 5 and I want to donwload plissss help me!!! :tears:

In the format of d-addicts

Guest Aireia

I'm finding it very hard to understand this drama--well, in terms with how it should play out like the manga. The manga was called 'Absolute Boyfriend' because the boyfriend was perfect AND a robot and more or less, was actually loved. The drama isn't doing this fairly well because Riiko is by no means, actually falling in love with Night. UGH. I'm oh so flustered by this. >o<;;;;

But I'll add, I do love her character in the show. She gets little too ditzy sometimes but she's cute. :)

Read the spoilers for episode five and I'm so flustered that

at this point, Riiko still doesn't have any feelings for Night. It's more or less, her just brushing Night off as she tries to go ahead and make 500 cream puffs. WHY?! WHY?!?! Has Night just become an obstacle now?

Agghhh! I hope something happens soon...and I hope

Mika does something nastier rather than just post bad reviews on the cream puffs. Not to compare it to the manga but if the drama is titled after the manga and has the same character names and the same concept (robot boyfriend), then of course, at least have Mika a superbly evil woman...please.

:D

Other than that, I think Mizushima Hiro is REALLY great at acting in here. His emotions are so real--never really knew he could act so well! xD I always underestimated that man! *drool* But Riiko is underestimating Night now. D:

Archived