[collab] Soompi Hmong Collaborations

Guest Annyon

Guest nounu

me too..i want to make something good.. so that we can show that we can sing.. ahaha

and compose and everything.. this would be awsome if it turned out good..

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YunHo

I can read a hmong a little bit but I can't write it worth crap. lol I would love to sing though. I sung for my new years a couple of times. I need to get a new mic though. My old one is just blah. You're awesome for organizing something like this though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest yunakue

^ LOL I dunno... Still waiting for someone to take it over. O.o

I can take over =)

Annyon, just pm me and tell me what u want finish.

OOH! I can write and read in Hmong! Shoo I swear if I could sing I would! Sadly my voice sucks and my singing is definitely lousy, so can't help you there. TT ^ TT Well yeahh besides that I loved your intro. =] My name's Wendy by the way Annyon. =]

Guest Special Ed

I play the piano. Spend a lot of time composing melodies, but never actually wrote out the notes for them so its all in the head. But then my note reading skills are crap, even after 4 years of lessons. (>_<) Need to lay off the martial arts and go back to music.

Guest nounu

i wish there would be a project that we all can join and do.. i mean.. there are so much

talented people here.. and if we put something together.. that would be awsome.. if anything

gets started.. someone PM me.. i think i want to be part of the PROJECT (collabo).. thanks..

nounu

Guest photodaisy

I suggest that before we even try composing something ourselves, we should start with something that's already composed and already in Hmong. :) Because some of us don't know how to read Hmong very well, I think singing to a song that's already sung in Hmong will be easiest to approach this project and more or less, make it successful (and actually start it).

Hm, I don't know if you guys oppose the Christian music route, but I really want to collab on a Jeff & Cicily song. I find their music to be superbly nice to listen to and they're quite simple so if you guys wouldn't mind, we could pick some. :)

And I think I've got an instrumental CD somewhere. Anyhoo, if you guys wanted to go that route, I'll manage the Jeff & Cicily songs. :D Let me knoow.

Guest nounu

photodaisy that is a good idea.. maybe if Annyon agrees we can start with

that.. i am not too familiar with their music.. but i can always learn.. so.. i am willing to

help with that.. i want to help sing.. if i can.. um.. this seems interesting.. maybe someone

should ask Annyon if it's alright...

Guest Annyon

Hey everyone, this is a public thing, so you don't really have to ask me if you want to take over... We'll all work together, I'm not in lead, I just sort of started the foundation, that's all. So if you have any ideas and/or songs you composed/wrote and want us to sing, just let us know. We'll all post in here from time to time to check and see. ^^7

photodaisy that is a good idea.. maybe if Annyon agrees we can start with

that.. i am not too familiar with their music.. but i can always learn.. so.. i am willing to

help with that.. i want to help sing.. if i can.. um.. this seems interesting.. maybe someone

should ask Annyon if it's alright...

I'm all right with Christian music since I am a Christian, but not sure about anyone else. O_o

I also agree with the singing hmong songs that have already been composed, but it's still a good idea in the future to create our own. And I'm not familiar with the Jeff and Cicily song, but if it's good I'm willing to learn it. LOL

Guest photodaisy

If you guys want to take a listen to Jeff and Cicily, you can check out their Myspace. Most of their songs are low-key, very slow-paced but definitely gorgeous melodies. You guys can check Imeem and there should be some more songs too. :)

I like 'Khaiv Kuv, Siv Kuv' annndd 'Ua Ntej Lub Nub Pooj.' And if you guys want, we can sing their English songs too. :D And 'Lug Tsev' and basically all of their songs in general...xD

Ua Ntej Lub Nub Pooj

Ua ntej lub nub poob qho

Kuv yuav tsi chim lawm

Ca txuj kev chim tawm

Mo nuav ua ntej wb tsaug zug

Thov kuas wb lub sab tug

Nyog rua txuj kev hlub

Vim txhua nub

Kuv ua Vaajtswv tsaug

Kuv muaj koj

Nyog ntawm kuv ib saab

Yog tsi muaj koj

Sov kuv yuav uale caag

Ua ntej lub nub poob

ua ntej wb moog pw

Thov txim ntau

Yog kuv ua dlau

Thob koj zaam txim pub

Vim tub yog tim kuv

Kuv tsi xaav zoo zoo

Wb lub sab txhaj puag nroog

Baby koj pau tas

Kuv yeej hlub koj tag tag

tho zaam txim

Txhua nub thaum wb su dlaag su zug

Ca wb thov Vaajtswv ntuj

Tsom kwm nrug Nwg txuj kev hlub

Txhob ca ib mo twg dlau

Yog lub sab tsi kheev

Yog lub ncauj tsi tau leeg

Thov txim ntau

Yog kuv ua dlau

Thob koj zaam txim pub

Vim tub yog tim kuv

Kuv tsi xaav zoo zoo

Baby koj pau tas

tho zaam txim

Txhob ca lub nub poob

Yog kev hlub tsi roog koj lub neej

Txhob ca sijhawm dlau

Nub nuav yog sijhawm zoo

Yog koj tsi tau has cov lug

Cale has nwg nuav moog

Thov txim ntau

Yog kuv ua dlau

Thob koj zaam txim pub

Vim tub yog tim kuv

Kuv tsi xaav zoo zoo

Baby koj pau tas

tho zaam txim

Khaiv Kuv, Sib Kuv

Koj yog lub nub kws ci

Tshaav ntuj quas lub

Rua kuv txhua nub

Koj yog fuab cua

Nrov sis

Laaj kham quas ntxag

Kaaj sab quas lug

Koj yog dluab ntxoo roog kuv

Tiv thaiv kuv dlhau

Kev txhawj kev ntshai

Koj yog cov paa yug txhua yaam

Koj txuj kev hlub nflwg

Cawm kuv txujsa

Kuv yuav ncu ntsoov

Koj txuj kev hlub

Huv kuv lub neej

Kuv ua koj tsaug rua txhua Yaam

Koj yog txhuav yaam rua kuv

Txhua yaam kuv muaj yog koj le

Khaiv, Kuv, Siv Kuv

Kuv txaus sab ua txhua yaam

Siv kuv raw le koj pum zoo

Khaiv Kuv, Siv Kuv

Koj yog lub nub kws ci

Tshaav ntuj quas lub

Rua kuv txhua nub

Koj yog fuab cua

Nrov sis

Laaj kham quas ntxag

Kaaj sab quas lug

Kuv yuav ncu ntsoov

Koj txuj kev hlub

Huv kuv lub neej

Kuv ua koj tsaug rua txhua Yaam

Khaiv, Kuv, Siv Kuv

Khaiv Kuv, Siv Kuv

Khaiv, Kuv, Siv Kuv

Khaiv Kuv, Siv Kuv

Khaiv, Kuv, Siv Kuv

Khaiv Kuv, Siv Kuv

Sorry, these aren't in Hmoob Dlawj. They sing in Hmoob Ntsuab but we can MIX AND MATCH!!!! xD Cicily sings really high at some parts (but you girls can do it, right?). Hahha. xD And Jeff is pretty low. But I'm sure we can manage. :) Anybody like any other songs in particular? Or know any other artists? :D I'm open to anything really.

Photodaisy I like the song! It's pretty good. And yeah I thought it was Hmoob Ntsuab. I was like...waitt, then I read what you wrote. xbbb Yeah I'm a little on the slow side today. I'm not Christian but it's all good, MUSIC IS music! That's what though, the melodies are sooo...smooth and beautiful! I was going to say silky, but that doesn't match it. xb Well yeahhh, anyway good songs. =]

Thanks for sharing/suggesting Photodaisy! Those are beautiful songs. I listen to [Hmong & American] Christian music occasionally. =) And yes, i was reading the titles and i was soo confused because WAHHHH!- i ended up speaking Hmoob Tsuab :D :D .^^ But those are lovely.. i think.. the majority of us would have a lot of adjusting to do b/c we're not used to the dialect. >_<

As i said before, i'm willing to help with this project.

And i think we should take on released songs before we do any originals. =)

Either way, we'll be learning and uniting @ the same time. =]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BANGPMEAST!

YAY!! FINALLY A HMONG ENTERTAINMENT!!

hahaha.. i wanna join...

speak hmong and read hmong..

but kind suck a writing it..

telll me wen is the dead line?

Archived