[collab] Soompi Hmong Collaborations

Guest Annyon

Hi everyone..^^

So i happen to be a big Sounders fan (my favorite Hmong band B) )!! yayyyy!*

But i only have one instrumental of theirs that i'd like to share with you all. :)

Listen to: "Yog Paub"-By: the Sounders

Here's the instrumental if you want to take a listen to it also: "Yog Paub" MR =)

lyrics-10943.png

Credits to ehmongmusic.com

Just a suggestion! -i'll try to find more instrumentals.

I'd be glad to help w/ mixing any collaboration as long as the instrumental quality is good. :sweatingbullets:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fanfre

ooh, interesting. i can help with the singing (if i make the auditions, haha). and i can read hmong...can't write that well, though, haha. but i do have people who can help me write. so i guess, i can help with the singing, writing, and reading.

Guest SNNiZ

I'd love to help, but I can't read, write, or pronounce any words for my life!

My parents and I always speak in English, so my Hmong has been....horrible.

And I don't speak Hmong with my friends, so yeah...sorry.

I can understand most of it though. So I'll listen to the songs, but...sorry, I can't

help with anything else!

Guest Annyon

Woah I like the Ua Ntej Lub Nub Pool song! Does it have an instrumental? And her voice is really nice. <3

The Yog Paub isn't a bad song either, and I'm willing to learn it! Great songs, guys!

I also wanna sing the hmong version of Hillsong United's Hosanna. Have you guys ever heard it? Probably not, my sister wrote it (Ia Sarah Yaj, if you're into the early hmong-christian music, you might know her, or ask one of the OG's -older generations- of your church about her music. She's wrote a lot of some of the well known hmong-christian songs in the big church-hmong song books xD). It's pretty awesome, plus I already love the original English version. <333

But yeaaah glad to see people are still active here. =p

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yunakue

Hi everyone..^^

So i happen to be a big Sounders fan (my favorite Hmong band B) )!! yayyyy!*

But i only have one instrumental of theirs that i'd like to share with you all. :)

Listen to: "Yog Paub"-By: the Sounders

Here's the instrumental if you want to take a listen to it also: "Yog Paub" MR =)

lyrics-10943.png

Credits to ehmongmusic.com

Just a suggestion! -i'll try to find more instrumentals.

I'd be glad to help w/ mixing any collaboration as long as the instrumental quality is good. :sweatingbullets:

imma try and sing this one =D

if i can O_O

Guest luudacris

I'm not hmong, but I loooooove that song Ncu Kuv Meme. Yes I know, I'm lame. I would love for anyone to teach me how to say the lyrics so I could stop singing it wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so since this thread is kinda jus off n on, im gonna go ahead and take charge....

so i kinda wanna do IB SIM NEEJ by Voltage, but use Ciaj Sia's instrumental to it... is everybody kool?

i think i have his instrumental sumwea on my comp so once i find it, i'll upload it.

about the lyrics....we can use the originals... since it's a duet, boy n girl, we can have multiple singers....6 maybe? 3 boys n 3 girls?

i'll make changes if i need to...is that ok with everyone?

Guest fanfre

^haven't seen you in a while. where have you been?

haven't checked this thread in a while. how's everything coming along? why don't we all agree on a list of songs first?

Guest wowow00

imma try and sing this one =D

if i can O_O

aja its yunakue lmao

i didn't know that u had a soompi account too

it's dbsk_super_junior from atown

^haven't seen you in a while. where have you been?

haven't checked this thread in a while. how's everything coming along? why don't we all agree on a list of songs first?

i know huh? graduation is almost here, so u'll see me more often...lol

Guest fanfre

^ oh, that's right, i forgot. how's graduation coming along?

i can't wait to get this collab started.

Guest predator

A Hmong thread, awesomeee. (:

I could probably help, but I'll be busy this summer.

I'll try my best though. I would love to sing.

I always want to sing Hmong songs, but it's so difficult trying to find instrumentals. T.T

Archived