Skins ☆

Guest rapunzel283

Guest rapunzel283

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

( I don't think there's a topic yet? Couldn't find one~ -_-)

Who else is in LOVE with this show?

The cast, the storylines, the music... :w00t:

I love the show's honesty, with sex, drugs, religion,...

I've seen most of the 1st season and the first episode of the 2nd season so beware spoilers (?)!

Maxxie is LOVE <3! He's such a good dancer and ^____________^

Poor Tony T_T! I feel bad for him, but he truly was a wanker! The whole thing with him and Effie and Josh in episode 108 "Effie" was so so so intense. Nicholas Hoult is AMAZING. I LOVED him in "About A Boy" too <333

I find Michelle slightly annoying ._.

Cassie is SO gorgeous.

Anwar - him singing Akon's song was HILARIOUS (episode 201).

Sid, he was so doormat-y in the beginning but not so much anymore...

I guess he and Michelle, because they were closest to Tony, they have the hardest time dealing with his accident :(

Jal, Chris, Kenneth, etc., ehh. Sort of indifferent with the others /)_(\

<333

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rapunzel283

Spoilers for first five episodes of the 2nd season!

Episode 1: Tony and Maxxie Written by Bryan Elsley Directed by Aysha Rafaele.

Tony is recovering from the massive head injury he sustained at the end of series one. Sid and Michelle are nowhere to be seen, caring for an invalid friend has just been too much for them. So Maxxie is looking after Tony for the day. But Maxxie has his own problems. He desperately wants to leave college and follow his dream to become a dancer, but his Dad Walter (new guest star Bill Bailey) is giving him hell about it. Tony wants to go back to college, but his parents (Harry Enfield, Morwenna Banks) won't agree to that either. Their world has been rocked to its foundations and they just don't know what to do with their son. So Maxxie wants out and Tony wants in and they're going to have to help each other. That's if the gay hating, ASBO boys on Maxxie's estate don't get them first. And all the while Maxxie has a strange feeling that someone else nearby is on his case too. Also guest starring Fiona Allen and Geoffrey Hughes.

Episode 2: Sketch Written by Jack Thorne Directed by Aysha Rafaele

Maxxie has a creepy feeling that someone is watching him. Someone close by. A hot boy maybe? No such luck. New to the series, Sketch (Aimee-Ffion Edwards) is Maxxie's stalker. A weird loner, she spends most days shut up in a poky flat looking after her disabled Mum. So her attentions turn to the fit blonde boy who lives on the estate. Soon everything in her life is about Maxxie – If only he would even notice her, if only she wasn't hopelessly in love with him, if only he wasn't gay Meanwhile, the sixth form college production of "Osama: The Musical" is teetering towards disaster under the heavy-handed guidance of lecherous drama teacher Bruce (new guest star Shane Richie). But Sketch is prepared to do anything to get her leading man Maxxie, and if she can't have him, she's going to make sure nobody can – and especially not his current leading lady Michelle. But reality strikes when Sketch finally comes face-to-face with the man she's set her heart on. So it's time for plan B, his best friend Anwar? Also guest starring Bill Bailey and Maria Miles.

Episode 3: Sid Written by Bryan Elsley Directed by Simon Massey

Sid hasn't coped at all well with the fact that his best friend Tony is a shadow of the man he was. And his 'girlfriend' Cassie moving away to Scotland hasn't helped either, particularly when he catches her looking like she's having the time of her life with a pair of tartan-clad boys. So his mood is not improved much when his Grandad, a notorious Glaswegian hard bastard (Maurice Roëves) arrives, dying of cancer, to say his final goodbyes. He has never liked his son and he likes his Grandson Sid even less. So his arrival makes Sid's Dad's (Peter Capaldi) life a misery too. Especially as he's brought Sid's Uncle Sandy (Michael Nardonne) and his two weird cousins along for good measure too. Multiply all this by ten when Sid's estranged Mum (Josie Lawrence) joins in to play happy families. So it's Jenkins family meltdown. And when Sid comes down for breakfast he ends up making a discovery that nothing could have prepared him for. Sometimes life is just too sudden, just too cruel. So Sid's life crisis deepens into a chasm of despair, what he really needs now is his best mate, he needs Tony. Also guest starring Kevin Eldon and a performance from new band Crystal Castles.

Episode 4: Michelle Written by Sally Tatchell Directed by Simon Massey

So Michelle's Mum Anna (Arabella Weir) has gone and done it again. Married another new husband. And worse, Michelle has to move in with them into their poncey new house. But even worse, this time Michelle has to contend with a new big-titted, emotionally-manipulative step sister called Scarlett (Sia Berkeley). Before she knows what's happening, Scarlett is invading her life, co-opting her friends and offering unwanted advice about what to do about her still incapacitated ex-boyfriend Tony. So when Scarlett inveigles herself onto Michelle's birthday camping trip to the Gower and starts to move in on the emotionally fragile Sid, Michelle's got to do something. Sid needs Michelle, he's her friend, and he's always had a thing for her anyway, so she does the only thing she knows. And it's fantastic, and… hang on. How are they going to tell Tony? And who's that arriving back from Scotland and full of hope for Sid? Now that is bad timing. Also guest starring Morwenna Banks.

Episode 5: Chris Written by Ben Schiffer Directed by Harry Enfield

Chris' college career has been a long road full of tribulations; drugs, petty theft, non attendance and resounding failure. So when the CCTV cameras catch him shagging Buck Tooth in the Science corridor, the College Director calls time. Chris is out. And out of his college accommodation as well. Homeless, family-less, Chris is going down hill fast, until Jal steps in with a challenge. She'll try to unwind a little so long as he gets his act together and gets some focus. So Chris gets a job, several jobs, in fact every time he's fired he gets another one, and he moves into the smallest bed-sit in Bristol. So Jal's got to chill out, and wow when she does she's pretty gorgeous, and talented, and cool, and… Could Chris have had his eyes opened wider than any drug could do? Also guest starring Harry Enfield, Siwan Morris and Stephen Critchlow

just got hooked..

((:

nicolas hoult is mighty hot.

hannah is flipping pretty!!

love her clothes !

michelle... is ANNOYING.

watched it in youtube...

the unseens are so funny!!

haha anwar!

---Ti

Just started watching this--it's pretty good. It is well-shot and interesting. I like that it has a really wide range of characters, as well. Will definitely follow the progression of this show.

-ginger

Guest rapunzel283

^ www.skinsis.com - the forum ^_^

Gushing about episode 202!

Sketch is so freaking PSYCHO! That is EFFED UP what she did to her mum. And Maxxie. And Michelle! And her drama teacher! But he was so sleazy with Michelle o_o.

Maxxie is SO AWESOME. He was so hot in his Superman costume and was so professional on stage, despite everything <333

Michelle and Tony <3

When he realises his feelings for her... :wub:

Chris was HILARIOUS. The slow clapping was awesome :lol:

"I never get as far as 'About A Boy'." <--- LMAO! Anwar is hilarious too <3

I LOVE SKINS o_o!

omg...mitch hewer..... hes sooo cute although is acting is decent. i finished the whole first season and up to the 2nd episode just today. lol.

i like sid a lot too. :D .

and that black guy is soo funny i wish hed come out more.

Guest silentdreamer016

this show is pretty interesting =)

i like tony's room. specially his bedsheets XD

i love cassie, her personality is just so fresh

and btw, TONY N MAXXIE ARE MIGHTY FINE <3

Guest kiut_me

^ haha yeah tony's bedsheet is... unique lol xD

omg lol i was thinking of making this thread back in january when i watched season 1 in youtube xD

i havent watched any eps of season 2 yet... i don't live in the uk and i dont have much time to watch it online either >.<

i like sid and cassie <3

Guest magicalspeaker

oh mannnnn i've been waiting for the second season for FOREVER and now i'm glad it's here <3

my favorite characters are maxxie and anwar and sid and chris. anwar and chris are especially hilarious~ hahaha

can't wait until episode 3 *-------*

Guest TangalanG

LMAO omg a skins thread on soompi. its sooo gud. im addicted. haha i thought they were gona do auditions for series 2 cos i read something about it haha but didnt hear anything. cos they dont have an oriental person haha.

Guest rapunzel283

^ WILD WORLD. By Sid and co. <3333333333333333333

I love N-Hoult singing... :wub:

And I just found out Maxxie isn't gay in real life! :w00t:!!!

Glad to see more people in this thread :D

Can't wait for the next episode -_-

As much as I don't really care for Michelle, I can't wait for her and Tony to get back together!

And also to see WTF happens with Sketch... :ph34r:

Archived