Jessica Alba or Hyori

elizabeth

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

First off i don't think its real nice to "compare" people in general, because everyone has their own unique talents and looks or wuteva. But then again, i guess daz something dat generally comes wit being a celebrity and what not, and it's not like most of them don't copy each other anyway. So for this topic i pick Alba, because yes Alba "needs makeup", while Hyori still looks okay without it. But on the other hand, Hyori has had surgery unlike Alba who is natural. And for my opinion, i believe that natural is better, but it all depends on the way that "you" look at it.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pami_fizz

jessica. they both have hot bodies but jessica's face is more stunning. but i have to say i bet hyori has the better personality

Guest kawaii_keroring

hmm they are both pretty.. but i'll choose Alba .. coz i like her better ... she has a pretty face and a sexy body

Guest Aestas

Alba has a certain facial look that NEVER changes... its like her face has been botoxed or something. she only has one expression.. except when she smiles, but all her smiles look the same...

all of her expressions in the pictures look the same...

Hyori however can make herself look cute, sexy, sophisticated by changing her facial expressions and she does it really well. her sexy expressions look EXTREMELY sexy while her cute poses look so cute!

Hyori by a mile.

Guest bubbles20

Meh.. well..

Hyori can't do anything.. but Jess can act.. umm.. Jessica then.

jessica CANNOT act LOLLLL

she even won 2 awards for worse actress LOL

First off i don't think its real nice to "compare" people in general, because everyone has their own unique talents and looks or wuteva. But then again, i guess daz something dat generally comes wit being a celebrity and what not, and it's not like most of them don't copy each other anyway. So for this topic i pick Alba, because yes Alba "needs makeup", while Hyori still looks okay without it. But on the other hand, Hyori has had surgery unlike Alba who is natural. And for my opinion, i believe that natural is better, but it all depends on the way that "you" look at it.

how do you knwo shes had surgery? :phew:

are you 100%?

Archived