Jessica Alba or Hyori

elizabeth

comparing
I just found a few pix of people comparing JA and LHR while searching through the net. I made a couple of changes because some pix don't even go together. :sweatingbullets: I think both are really gorgeous. lhrjb11pg.jpglhrjb22gt.jpglhrjb5copy2oi.jpgORIGINALlhrjb021lx.jpg I made the first one because it seems like the original pix don't go together instyle28dv.jpglhrjb46gi.jpgORIGINALlhrjb017bx.jpgI made the first one because it seems like the original pix don't go together. lhrjb37df.jpglhrjb67dv.jpgI just add this one because the original does not even go together. ORIGINALlhrjb037ny.jpg credits to Korean yahoo search and me

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SilenceAngel

sexiness: Jessica Alba owns it. She's is more natural you know.

cute: Hyori.....i just want to pinch her cheeks

Overall my vote goes to.........Miss Alba. A natural sexy beauty. I find Hyori following the sexy steps of Jessica Alba.

Guest Melyxcious

i'm jealous of both T.T

there.

haha.

anywayy

i sayyy...

i dunno i say both oO; they're both pretty in their own styles sooo yeah o.o;

Hyori. Alba is so overrated to me.

And Hyori isn't? :lol:

For me both are very beautiful but I gotta go with Alba. She is just super hot and exotic looking. Kinnda unique too I guess.

Guest mystic lotus

And Hyori isn't? :lol:

For me both are very beautiful but I gotta go with Alba. She is just super hot and exotic looking. Kinnda unique too I guess.

..Okay, you've got a point. :mellow: Still, Hyori just appeals to me more. She can pull off the sexy, cute, sweet, sophisticated, whatever look she wants. She's more versatile.

Guest chubzzy

er... in this case, i'll have to go with ALBA. hyori is really pretty too, but i don't think she can be compared to alba yet

Guest lovefool223

WOW that last picture doesn't look like hyori at all!! but nice comparison...

i would have to say jessica alba OVERALL. (minus the acting talent)

Archived