Smtown Stars In Blonde Hair

Which SM'ers Actually Pull(ed) It Off?

Junsu recently dyed his hair blonde (which looks adorable, considering that it's HIM after all, xD) and I was like, "What's up w/ SM'ers coloring their hair blonde?" ^^* So I gathered those many SM stars that actually once had blonde hair (although I'm not sure if BoA's blonde hair was real - it could have been just for her concept).

The question is - which of these SM stars actually rock it?

JaeJoong

hero51.jpg

BlondieJJ-xD.jpg

BoA

Blondie.jpg

0091.jpg

Heechul

14096heechul2.jpg

Heechullie.jpg

Sungmin

BlondieSungmin.jpg

LeeTeuk

BlondieLT.jpg

Hyoyeon

Hyoyeon.jpg

Heebon

ILOVEherSTYLE.jpg

-539-070525-153713.jpg

Junsu

LionJSxD.jpg

JunsuinBlondeIII.jpg

Donghae

0086co.jpg

lolDH.jpg

Hankyung

BlondieHK.jpg

Kyuhyun

BlondieKH.jpg

I think they all look pretty good w/ it. I honestly prefer every one of them w/ darker hair (their natural black/brown hair) but if they want to try something new, why not? ^^*

So here's the poll. Which SM'ers actually pull(ed) this hair off?

*** NO BASHING ***

*** NO HOTLINKING ***

CREDIT: Thanks To Those Who Posted MORE Pics~! ^^*

jaejoong. he rocks all kinds of blonde. he had the orange-blonde, the light blonde & etc. xD

hyoyeon looks fine, but it looks more brownish than blonde. can she rock it if she had light blonde like jaejoong?

The thing is - the poll is actually misleading. The ones w/ lighter blonde hair have a disadvantage because the light blonde hair is actually what's really hard to pull off for Asians. But we'll always have bias and unfairness in polls, so I'm going along w/ it, haha.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xingjing

They really only look okay in blonde [in my personal, humble opinion, it's very very hard to make it look good].

Well, except for Jaejoong. It's also because of how they styled his hair. It looks more... punk? It was mostly the styling of his hair that, well, gave him enough kudos to pull that look off.

But the rest... really should have stuck with their natural hair color.

EDIT: Though, Junsu's recent hair is more like brown-blonde. It's not blonde blonde like the others, so it looks fine. It's like a light brown-hair color.

Guest UknowILoveMoobs

I honestly really don't like the girls with Blonde hair...and BoA's does not look real to me. I loved Hankyung's blonde hair the most! But Eeteuk and Sungmin are definitely up there. I'm surprised that none of the older SMers were on this list though. There's alot of them that rocked the blonde hair alot better =)

Guest evilishus

Jaejoong yeah.....he rocks the blond hair.

BoA no.

Heechul i love you but no.

Sungmin yeah.he looks cute in blonde hair.

LeeTeuk so-so.

Hyoyeon yeah.blonde hair suit's her.

Heebon no.no.no.

Junsu i'm not really liking it right now.......

Donghae yeah.well.....he looks cute in any hair color. :P

Hankyung so-so.

Kyuhyun so-so.

I honestly really don't like the girls with Blonde hair...and BoA's does not look real to me. I loved Hankyung's blonde hair the most! But Eeteuk and Sungmin are definitely up there. I'm surprised that none of the older SMers were on this list though. There's alot of them that rocked the blonde hair alot better =)

Yeah, like H.O.T and SES members...looked great w/ blonde hair, haha. But I wanted to make it for current SM'ers, since all those old stars left.

That's such a bad picture of Jaejoong :lol: I think blonde suits him the most... and Heechul. =]

I know, lol. Sorry - it was so hard for me to find a picture of JaeJoong w/ blonde hair among all my pics (I have way too many pics ~ *sigh* computer crash soon, xD).

Guest desertseatingoceans

Overall most of the people sporting the blonde hair look good but Jae Joong knocks it out of the ball park. His expression is really cute in the picture, although he's so sweaty. XD

JaeJoong - I've always preferred him with blonde hair. =]

SungMin - Not a big fan, but he looks adorable. x3

LeeTeuk - He looks good with anything. xD

DongHae - I freakin' LOVE his blonde hair. <33

So that's my votes. =D

Guest shesmiles

I'd have to say Hyo Yeon's hair all the way.

it looks more natural and blended.

plus her skin tone looks great. and the hair color doesn't come off as too fake.

Guest pahuayang20

Def. Jaejoong 'cause he pulls of the hardcore blonde look. Wish there was a better picture of JJ of the blonde hair. My next choice would be Leeteuk.

Guest splendidlure

jaejoong. he rocks all kinds of blonde. he had the orange-blonde, the light blonde & etc. xD

hyoyeon looks fine, but it looks more brownish than blonde. can she rock it if she had light blonde like jaejoong?

Archived