How Late Do Your Parents Let You Stay Out?

Guest michikocolatte

Guest mango-iee

I'm 16 and yes, it's very sad that my curfew is at 7 sharp.

I don't know. Don't ask me why...ask my parent. When I was in Middle School my latest was 6 pm....Elementry, I never get to hang out. :(

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aznshorty

7 pm?!

dang! i feel sorry for you.

i can stay up until 9 or 10. it depends on my parents' well my mom's mood.

Guest busagiboo

If I go out and stay out for dinner, I'm expected to be home by around 10:30 p.m., but I usually get home at around 11:00 p.m. But if I tell my parents that I'll be home for dinner, I'm expected to get home by 6:30 p.m.

Guest HeartOnHerSleeve

My mom always wants me home by 10.

I know it sounds okay, but being sort of a brat, I hate it because most of my friends stay out past midnight.

I know this doesn't have to do with this, but one thing that drives me CRAZY is that my mom wont' let me spend the night at a friend's house just because she doesn't know my friend's parents. She's known my friend for a while now, but she's just paranoid...

Guest xCookies

Im on my lil sisters account...but for MEE my latest that i have came home is like 2am?

But usually when i go to parties.I dont come home at all o.o cos the parties normally start at like 11pm and finish usually in the mid morning. So I just sleep over at a friends house as then i know i will come home too late and wake my mum up o.o

Just for general night outs, like no parties, just cinemas or going out to eat, i normally come home at 9pm or so~ My mum is actually really leaniant for an asian mum, i can go out all night, literally all night and she be fine. Aslong as i dont do dodgy things and do well in my studies, its all good! Im 16 btw~ ^^

Guest xqtpi

I just have to be home before if gets dark, because I usually walk everywhere. But if I'm able to get a ride, it doesn't matter when I come home. LOL, I just tell my parents I'm getting a ride home, then just walk just so I can stay out later : D

& There's a citywide curfew where I live >: P

Everyone under the age of 18 needs to be inside by 10pm.

Guest YUNA!

In my schooling years it used to be by 8ish.

Now, my parents dont really care, as long as I pick up my phone.

Actually they dont really have to worry - I get home from work pretty tired and just pass out..haha~

Guest Rivers

im 15. :)

as long as im home by 10 pm on the weekends, my parents dont really care.

but i have to call once in a while.

but when im with my sister (she's 18), the rents dont really care.

weekdays, they want me to come home by like 8 pm.

but i bend the curfew a bit sometimes. :lol:

Guest xskyi

My parents isn't even at home until late. So I can stay out to 11 max because I still have protective sister and brothers :D

But it's not that I'm out that late, I'm never outside actually.

Guest rainparade

It depends on who I'm out with. If it's someone they trust I can stay out until 11PM

or 12AM. If it's someone they don't know I have to come back by 10PM. It doesn't

really matter because I don't go out much anyway.

Guest RHAINE

as long as i want to, which is max. till midnight or 1am because its the last trip for all subways bus and so on.

gotta be with my sister though, not that i would go out alone and stay out for that long .. too creepy LOL

Guest o1.fourthree

I don't really have a specific curfew but either way, I don't listen at all.

On weekdays, only my dad is home & he sleeps at 9pm. I always come home hours after that without him knowing.

On weekends, no one's home until atleast 3am, rofl. :]

Guest leenahx33

I'm 15 [with no cell] and regardless of what day of the week it is or whether there is school or not, I have to be home before 10. Really, if I come home at like 9pm, my mom starts getting mad already. It's really, really, reaaaaaally lame. Really.

When I'm with my sister though, the time home doesn't matter at all.

I'm just as responsible with her as I am with anyone else. It makes no sense to me.

Guest x_TaintedLove

I'm 15 and cell-less. I don't go out a lot, but it varies from 11PM-12AM. My parents are friends with my friends parents so they trust them to keep me for a little longer whenever I'm at their house. If it's a guy friend, they want me home in less than a minute. .__.

For outings, it's 9PM in general and whenever the movie ends at Galaxy. I had to wait outside at 2AM with my friends after watching the Goblet of Fire because my dad forgot to pick us up. D:

Guest SillyyJenn

15. girl. mom really didn't set one.

i guess anytime? i can just make up a lie. she falls for anything :P

Guest rufflezz

My parents tend to let me stay out late if I'm with some really close friends that my parents know. Or if it's the weekdays, ehh.. around 9ish?

Guest sheselle

I don't really have a curfew, just as long as my mom knows where I am :) I think the latest I was out was 1AM? But that was only to watch the premiere of a movie in theater with my best friends, haha

Archived