How Late Do Your Parents Let You Stay Out?

Guest michikocolatte

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it usually depends on where i'm going.

for korean music festival i went home around 2 since they were the ones driving me and they knew exactly where i was.

when i go out to my friends "party" which is usually a kickback or something they let me stay out till 12:30 ONLY because i said we need to countdown since it was for new years.

that really sucked for me cause i wasn't sober yet by the time they picked me up so i had to try to get myself to shut up the whole ride home since i didn't want them to find out.( i'm underage -_-)

usually for a hangout its like at 11 though.

I don't think I have a curfew o.O. My mom doesn't really care but for my dad he says it doesn't matter just as long as I call. They trust me and I'm not doing anything I shouldn't either xD and they know my friends. Even though they're not strict about curfews, I don't stay out late anyways (I don't like going out to begin with; I'm more of a stay at home person rofl), I make sure I'm home before 12. There was one time that I came home at 2am but that was because I didn't have the key to get in so I had to stay at my friend's house wait for my brothers to drive me home.

Guest sojuiicy

I have no curfew. But when I did have to go home, I had to be home around 2am - definitely home before they wake up LOL. My parents trust my friends and they're not as conservative as they used to be. I guess they've become more lenient and I don't go out as much as I used to, so whenever I do go out now a days, I'm usually home by 4am. I'm no rebel, my parents are just understanding and trust me.

I'm 17 years old.

I've never had a curfew, but my parents have called my neighbors a couple of times, since I go to youth with them, or out or whatever... and it's late.

I've been out past midnight, just at an internet cafe or something... They used to come and tell me to go home... It's annoying... And it's just on our block, so...

I'm pretty much allowed to be out late, I guess... I have no life anyway -_-

Archived