Oooo...He's SO EVIL!!

Guest minazzang

Guest minazzang
DDDD:!!! oh my oh my..
villian1.jpgsl_promotional01.jpgvillian3.jpgvillian2.jpgVillian22.jpgrf01g.jpg Ralph Fiennes makes a great villian!! So different from his off-screen personality :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest monchichi

wow, he's eyes are really captivating. i didn't know he was voldemort!! o_o jeez, i should pay more attention to the casting.

Guest Childlike Faith

Yeah, he was the evil guy in Schindler's List, Amon Goeth, something along the lines, I know I didn't get the name right. :D His eyes are beautiful and I love his nose. ^_^

Ralph's a hottie, real good-looking for his age. He's so dedicated with his acting; sometimes, it seems as if he really is cynical and evil. 8) Brilliant man.

Guest babygurldoc

Love the characters he play, he's a very magnificent actor...and those eyes...very piercing... not to mention he is good looking too

Guest raspberylotion22

he was sexily evil in schindler's list. i love him!! he's so good at acting with his eyes. they're so captivating and intense.<3

Archived